Danforth Carpet Connection

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Danforth Carpet Connection

Reviews for Danforth Carpet Connection

Carpet for stairs

Service at the store was excellent. Very friendly staff. The installer came two days after we selected tge carpet and did a great job. He was pleasant and very neat. The job was done in 3 hours.

Thanks for the review and really appreciate doing business with you.

marypickering37 in East York
marypickering37 in East York

stair carpet

Smooth job, easy to arrange - held to my timeline - very satisfied with the job.

Thanks! We're glad you're happy with our work!

Mclarke in Toronto
Mclarke in Toronto

Great Service

I scoured many flooring stores before finding Danforth Carpet. They had the regular products as well as some unique ones and I was able to find the one that was perfect for my situation.
Both Tony and Gina went out of their way to accommodate me and make the process easy. Once Tony had the flooring, he phoned me and my floors were done in two days and the two man crew was amazing, hard working, careful and personable. I cannot recommend Tony and his employees highly enough.

Thank you so much for this great review!

Flooring

Great job, Tony’s crew is efficient, masterful at what they do , fast clean up.. project took about 5 days..Tony is responsive and good to work with

Thanks so much — we enjoyed working with you too!

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Two bedrooms-broadloom

I was listing my house in a week and needed new carpeting for two bedrooms. There was terrible hardwood with nails and the wood all along the sides of the rooms where the old carpeting had been. I couldn’t get to the store so Tony brought me the samples. He picked exactly what I wanted just by talking to me. I told him nice and neutral and not too expensive because I am selling. They came two days later and installed. It is such an amazing professional job. Tony was professional and the installer was as well. Both were caring and considerate. I have already referred them to a friend

Thanks, Nancy! So happy to be able to help... And thank you very much for the referral as well!

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Basement carpet and baseboards

Amazing job, great service, quality and follow through. Tony and his team put down new carpet and baseboards in our basement. Great experience, very responsive, high quality finished product installed with care, on time and for a competitive price. Will use their services again.

Thanks for the review, Jonathan! We're looking forward to working with you again...

Runner for the stairs

I needed a runner for our stairs and went to Danforth Carpet Connection for a quote and bought right on the spot! Their service was excellent and the variety of carpets is unmatched! The installation was quick and very well done. I would highly recommend them!

Thanks so much for recommending us! Glad we were able to help you find the perfect look for your stairs.

I was floored

I needed vinyl plank flooring for a diy job. Product was excellent and easy to install. Tony and his staff are extremely helpful and a joy to deal with. I will be back.

Thank you! Looking forward to working with you again...

dan.murray444 in East York
dan.murray444 in East York

Great Service

Tony was very attentive and patient. The installers were very professional and efficient. Thank you for everything!

Thank you so much Dan for your review, I hope working together again soon!

Craig W
Craig W

Basement and stairs

Had my basement rec room area and stairs recarpeted and was very happy with the process and end product. They helped me choose a really nice carpet, then had it installed very quickly, according to my schedule. Everything was very fast, on budget and turned out great!

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the services provided. Please let us know if you need anything in the future and know you contact us at anytime if needed.

More about Danforth Carpet Connection

Danforth Carpet Connection is one stop FLOORING & RENO. solution. From the planning and designing stages to the selection and purchase of carpet, hardwood, vinyl, MARMOLEUM and MORE, to the installation & RENOVATION - we're here to make it easy. We offer a range of affordable and practical premium floors ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Woodbridge?