Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning
WE ARE CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION--nadca.com ON M1J 3N5
Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

(Excellent) Air Duct Cleaning

Aiman arrived on time, introduced himself, worked hard, was very personable, charged a reasonable price, for an excellent job. What more could you want? I would highly recommend. Thanks for making this a hassle-free process, Matt

MCB
MCB

Duct Cleaning

Aiman and Amjad arrived on time, introduced themselves, explained what to expect and what they were going to do. They were very professional and knowledgeable with minimal cleanup. All ducts done with no surprise extra cost. Excellent!

Werner at Chaplin and Avenue
Werner at Chaplin and Avenue

Air Duct Cleaning

I had them come in and they were very professional. They cleaned all the ducts when the previous company only cleaned half the ducts. They did a great job, cleaned up after themselves, and were altogether a pleasant experience. Thank you, will definitely use again.

Nancy
Nancy

Professional Duct Cleaners

Great service! Amjad and Will were very professional and knowledgeable. They were on time and worked quickly, but efficiently. They were both masked and maintained their social distance to the best of their abilities too.

JennyE
JennyE

Delightful Duct Cleaning

Aiman and Will were great. super professional, quick, personable, knowledgeable.... like truly lovely gentleman. Took before and after pictures to verify the work and showed me the time stamp. Weird little details like that which I would not have expected but super appreciated.

Thanks Jenny.
Hope to see you again in 3/5 years. I'm glad those little details set us apart from the "guys who won't stop calling" etc. We are happy your happy. Thx joe.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Duct cleaning

Aiman and his colleague were on time and did a very thorough job. The booking of appointment was smooth and services are definitely commendable. They cleaned up also after finishing the work. Will definitely recommend them.

Hello

I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. We are hoping to see you again in 3/5 years for your next cleaning. Thank you. Joe.

EM
EM

Job Completed Well, Polite Staff

Called Joe the owner to get an estimate. His quote was better than all the other companies I called and he also has a "flat fee" which is great.

Some companies I called would charge "per duct" and some other fees which I didn't like.

Joe sent his crew Amjed a few days later. He came an hour early in the morning which was ok for me on that Saturday. Amjed was a polite young man who completed the task well and explained throughout what he was doing. He paid attention to details such as putting a towel over the wall of the basement window while lowering the duct to not scratch the wall.

I also offered to wipe the cleaning hose with Clorox wipes in this covid/lockdown time, and Amjed politely offered to do it himself instead.

Overall a great experience, in and out in about 2 hours.

Only drawback was after this job, Amjed and Joe had some personal issues and he was supposed to do duct cleaning at my mother in law's house a couple days later. Job didn't get done. Reason is Joe the owner told me Amjed was no longer with his company and he couldn't find a new crew to do the job. Hope they get all this sorted out soon.

Thank em for the review .... hoping to see you again in 3/5 years for your next cleaning. Sorry about amjad and I. All is worked out, him and I are very close and very similar. So when we fight oh boy it's legendary. But sometimes families fight. We grow stronger all the time and closer by the minute. Which is ideal for him and I.
Gimmie a shout I'll send him by a for the in laws. Joe

Matthew F
Matthew F

Duct Cleaning Professional!

As a new home owner, I knew nothing about duct cleaning.

Aiman was professional, explained everything thing in detail and even showed before and after photos.

Highly recommend this company!

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I’d also like to personally thank you for your business and trust. Should anything ever come up please call or text 24/7 @416-896-4799. Hoping to see you again in 3-5 years respectfully. Joe.

MarkS in Brampton
MarkS in Brampton

Excellent service and job well done

Amjad came as expected and explained the whole process to me as we’ve never had duct cleaning done before (8+ years). Friendly guy, and answered all my questions. Took about 1-1.5 hrs and even recorded a video to show me the material being cleaned away! Would recommend to others!

More about Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

**WARNING** (WE DO NOT telemarket at all ,beware of companies claiming to be us. If you DONT call us we / I WILL NOT call you.) There has been recently a company trying to gather business working off my good name. It’s not acceptable please BE CAREFUL!

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 16 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding father Josiah Henhawk to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand selected and personally trained by Mr. Henhawk himself. It is this practice that ensures the quality and workmanship of our services to be consistent and held to the highest industry levels. Mr. Henhawk is an owner with a heart. When it comes to the processes and equipment that our technicians have at their disposal, nothing is spared. Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ utilizes some of the industry’s most advanced air quality purifying equipment on the market. Our staff of professional technicians have been instructed and trained to utilize the best industrial equipment for even the simplest of jobs. It is this mentality coupled with our trade secret methods that ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. The large number referrals received by Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ assures us that the personal attention given to each of our clients pays off. Let us take care of your family’s air; it’s what we do best! Call our sales department for a no obligation FREE home estimate today.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWe1nQCITw