Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning
WE ARE CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION--nadca.com ON M1J 3N5
Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Ravi from Ajax
Ravi from Ajax
11 reviews Ajax, ON

Awesome team and crew!

Spoke with Joe and was very thorough with explaining the process and pricing.
Aiman was the representative that came to our home and executed the service. He was very professional and showed us real time videos of the cleaning process.

Only complaint, getting a hold of someone via phone is a challenge.

Ravi.
Awesome review sir. Thank you. Hope to see you in a few years.
Btw. Sorry busy season is upon us,we are burning candles on both ends. Gets hard to manage with such "feast or famine" like it's either way on or wayyyyyyy off. We will try harder to fix this issue. Thx joe.

Duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Will arrived on time and was very professional. He expertly cleaned all the ducts and also repaired the dryer vent which was blocked.
This is the third time we have used this company and we have always been very pleased with their service. We will happily recommend them to family and friends and we certainly will call them again for regular maintenance.

Michael in Woodbridge
Michael in Woodbridge

Exceptional service

From the initial booking with Will to the actual duct cleaning by Aiman, we were very impressed with their courtesy and professionalism. Pricing is competitive, based on floorspace and includes services that others often charge extra for. Aiman is clearly experienced and performed a very thorough cleaning . Would recommend Dial One without hesitation.

Tanya
Tanya

Duct Cleaning

Duct cleaning required following extensive home renovations. Professional, thorough duct cleaning conducted. No surprise or hidden costs. Quality of air flow throughout house immediately improved. Would highly recommend Dial One.

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto

Duct cleaning

definitely glad I went with these guys! Aiman called me before showing up to let me know he’d be exactly 30 minutes late due to traffic , appreciated that. very professional, very informative and thorough individual. Aiman explained everything he did and even advised me on furnace filters. Dial One have some great people on their team. Already booked them to my moms place!

Frances
Frances
1 review Caledon, ON

Duct cleaning 359

Aiman the technician explained what he was going to do before he even started and he also recommended things I should do to help keep my ducts and furnace clean and running well. He was very patient and answered all my questions . I appreciate his professionalism. Thank you I will recommend this company to all my family and friends Thanks Aiman

Pablo in Toronto
Pablo in Toronto

Saved a fire in my home!!!

Aiman was professional courteous and very knowledgeable. He discovered a block dryer vent that could have led to a fire in my home!

Thank you for me and my family!

Peter
Peter

Air duct cleaning

Aiman is very professional and courteous. He went through all the necessary steps to get to all the ducts in our house. He did a extremely thorough job and even went through the extra mile to explain everything in detail to me. Very happy with his work. Will definitely him back again .

Air duct cleaning

Extremely happy with the service. Very clean work environment. Very professional employee. Aimen did a wonderful job he took a video of the cleaning for me and sent it to me to view.
Great Job!!

More about Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

**WARNING** (WE DO NOT telemarket at all ,beware of companies claiming to be us. If you DONT call us we / I WILL NOT call you.) There has been recently a company trying to gather business working off my good name. It’s not acceptable please BE CAREFUL!

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 16 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding father Josiah Henhawk to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand selected and personally trained by Mr. Henhawk himself. It is this practice that ensures the quality and workmanship of our services to be consistent and held to the highest industry levels. Mr. Henhawk is an owner with a heart. When it comes to the processes and equipment that our technicians have at their disposal, nothing is spared. Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ utilizes some of the industry’s most advanced air quality purifying equipment on the market. Our staff of professional technicians have been instructed and trained to utilize the best industrial equipment for even the simplest of jobs. It is this mentality coupled with our trade secret methods that ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. The large number referrals received by Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ assures us that the personal attention given to each of our clients pays off. Let us take care of your family’s air; it’s what we do best! Call our sales department for a no obligation FREE home estimate today.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWe1nQCITw