Duro Shed Inc

Reviews for Duro Shed Inc

Jonathan P. from Toronto
Jonathan P. from Toronto

New 10’x10’ Shed

We bought a home with an existing 10’x10’ poured concrete pad. We were initially looking at some economical prefabricated solutions but it seemed like the price difference for a custom built shed wasn’t overly drastic and it could be customized to make the best use of the existing foundation. We went for it and I’m glad we did. We were originally scheduled for next spring but were pleasantly surprised with the opportunity to complete it this fall. It is very well built and looks very nice - just needs to be caulked and painted. Happy with the result.

Jonathan
Thanks for the review. Im glad we could accommodate you and get the shed installed before the winter.

Don't count on them

Don't count on them. Booked a date, set a price and gave a deposit for a new shed. Installation delayed by a few months due to COVID which they agreed with and didn't state any new conditions. A month later they call and say they want $800 more for the job or they are cancelling.

Brandon
Thanks for placing a review that gives me a chance to explain our policy. As you know your shed was order in February for an install date in May. Due to no fault of your own
or Duro-Shed your landscape project was delayed till Late summer .
We had to revaluate the sale due to the large increase in lumber prices. We asked for you to cover the cost of the increase due to the delay or have your full deposit refunded. I don't see how we did anything wrong. We would have been happy to install your shed based on our original agreement. We cant be expected to hold a price 6-8 month.

R. in Stoney Creek
R. in Stoney Creek
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exceptional service

Competitive prices. Hard workers who construct it over two days. They asked us if we wanted to move up our start date. They work really hard when they come to your house. Very pleased with their work so far. I honestly would encourage anyone to go with this company over purchasing poorly constructed commercial quality builds.

Thank you for the review and I will pass this on to your installers

tony silva in Oakville
tony silva in Oakville

Garden shed

Ordered she’d and got it delivered way sooner than expected. Installed all on same day and could not be happier with the final product. Great job and would definitely recommend them.

Mylene in Oakville
Mylene in Oakville

Amazing Bunkies & Sheds

Over 15 years and 3 structures later, our one bunkie and 2 sheds are still standing strong and looking as good as they did the day they were built by Duro-Shed. Exceptionally built, fast and efficiently installed, and top notch customer service. Had an incident with a bird and the window on the bunkie which was built over 15 years ago, and I called today and the owner offered me a brand new replacement window. Super service! Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for an ever-lasting structure.

Mylene
Thanks for the nice review and I am alway happy to help out a past customer .

Melinda
Melinda
5 reviews Caledon, ON

Replacement parts

I purchased a shed from Duro Shed in Bolton in 2012. In recently renovating the shed we noticed that the flower boxes and window frames had rotted due to the weather. I contacted Duro Shed and I asked if it was possible to purchase two of the window boxes and Steven was so kind to relaced them for free. After 8 years of owning this shed I felt it was so kind that Duro Shed Bolton replaced them for us at no charge. Great customer service.

Thank you for your business and the great review Melinda.

Duro Shed Inc.

Falcon
Falcon
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great work with best value

Great job done with Rob, Steve and their team. They done my shed last Falls. The whole process was smooth and done on times within one day. The customer service after the work was great as well, they resonsed quick and with petient. My shed is 12*8 with overhang, i finished with surrounding deck. It looks very nice and thanks again Rob and Steve!

Thank you for your business and the great review.

Duro Shed Inc.

kirk D.
kirk D.

Install Prefab shed in back yard

Great job by Duro shed, For the $ you cannot beat the deal!! Right from the start they are great to deal with. They answered all my questions accurately and in timely manor. They were in and out of my backyard in 6 hrs, worked straight through to get the job done. I built sheds before and for the $ you cannot beat them. I had a 5 sided 8x8 shed installed with a bar window. It looks great and the workmanship is pretty good based on the fact that it was assembled in 6 HRS, they even shingle the roof!! . Nice guys, good work and economical for what you receive. Very happy with the final product. I highly recommend them!
Kirk D from Burlington Ontario.

Kirk
Thanks for the review. And taking the time to do it.

brianwbuchan
brianwbuchan

Built wooden shed

Service was excellent and very professional. Work was done quickly in a day and the product exceeded expectation. This is a nice little shed —.nothing luxurious and requires painting — but exactly what I was looking for.

Brian Thanks for the kind words

Charles S.
Charles S.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Duro Storage Shed

This is my third Duro Shed. Love the idea of pre-ordering. The finished product is very stylish with a classic look. Finished in 5 hours. Fantastic customer service. If you were to build this from scratch. You would have to be a real craftsman to get this look and durability and it would still cost the same.

Charles glad we could supply you with your third shed. Have fun on the bike.

More about Duro Shed Inc

For over 25 years Duro-shed Inc have been providing the GTA with great garden sheds, pool cabanas, garages and bunkies. We specialize in installing the right storage building to suit your needs, chose from standard models which can be modified to create the right look for your property. Duro-Shed has top of the line sheds and pool cabanas to choose from. Don't hesitate to give us a call.