Clera Windows + Doors

Reviews for Clera Windows + Doors

Ray in Leaside
Ray in Leaside

Door issues fixed

Hi had a few double doors that had issues (rattling, seal not perfect and wind/air coming in). I spoke to Rita and she sent over Andrea to look into the issue. I wasn't sure what to expect (i.e. a surprise....second appointment, etc.).

To my amazement, Andrew quickly acknowledged the problem and went right onto fixing the doors....1.5hr hours later they were all done. He walked me through what the issue was and what he did to resolve it. He let me test each door and I was satisfied as the doors were much "tighter" than before. Great work Andrey!

Hi Ray,

Thank you very much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure speaking with you and assisting you with your door issues. I will make sure to let Andrey know how happy you are with the service that he provided you with.

Take care and keep well!

Sachin in Toronto
Sachin in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Windows Install

Clera did a wonderful job installing windows at our home in Barrhaven. The price was competitive and the installation quality has been great. Only reason for 9/10 is the slow correspondence from the Clera team on the status of my order and order tracking.

Would use them again.

iokm in Ajax
iokm in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Doors and windows

Chose Clera after reading they make and install their own windows and are backed with a good warranty and their glowing reviews, what a mistake. Window hardware has already broken and one exterior door was never installed properly and leaked. The storm door sags, binds and does not close properly. Trying to get them back for warranty repairs is impossible. Dealer/Salesman did not show up on agreed date or time twice and would not return calls after

Dear Iokm,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about your experience. We are disappointed to read that your experience was not satisfactory. However, we are unable to assist you as we are unable to identify you with the name provided in your review. We checked with our local dealer that looks after the Ajax region and they informed us that they have no customers with issues as indicated in your review. We are concerned about your comments and would like to get in touch with you to discuss this matter further. Please call me, Rita at 905-738-1870 x241.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New windows in mudroom

Good product, friendly service and professional install. Overall I am very pleased. The installation crew follow covid19 protocol.

Hello Clera Customer,

Thank you for the 10-star feedback! We're very happy to see your satisfaction with your new window installation project.

Thank you again for placing your trust in Clera Windows and Doors and your willingness to share your experience!

Enjoy the new windows!

fjohnson16
fjohnson16
0 reviews , ON

Doors and window

Awesome and courteous contractor. Left the place spotless. I would recommend the people that service the Wingham area in a heartbeat.

Good Day Fjohnson16,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your awesome experience with us and the community. We are very happy that we met all your expectations. Your recommendation is very much appreciated.

We look forward to the opportunity to assisting you again!

Enjoy your new doors and window!

Private User reviews Cornwall, ON

Andre is very professional

Good service. The door is beautiful. Covid made for a late delivery. overall good experience

Dear private User,

Thank you for your business and for your wonderful feedback. It has been a pleasure to serve you and I'm sure Andre will be pleased with your kind words about his professionalism.
Enjoy your new door!
All the best!

Geoff
Geoff
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Love the New Windows!

John and the crew installed 8 windows for the house this week and I cannot say that the experience was anything less than a 10/10.....all part of the experience were professional. The crew was polite, hard-working and very clean.

The windows look AMAZING

I would highly recommend Clera Doors and Windows based on my experience.

Hi Geoff,

Thank you very much for the AMAZING 10-star review! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are very happy that the Clera team met and exceeded all your expectations. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy the new Clera look!

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Windows and doors one entire house

After reading all the horror stories regarding window and door install companies I was extremely cautious about choosing who I was going to use to replace my 17 windows and 2 doors. After a ton of research I decided to choose Clera Windows. I couldn't be happier. Adam and his team of installers, Vicky & Ranjan, were so easy to deal with. They all exhibited the highest level of customer service at all times. Their work exhibited a level of professionalism which I had only hoped for but had never actually expected to receive. If you live in the Milton area look Adam up. You can't go wrong. I highly recommend Clera Windows and wouldn't hesitate to personally use them again.

Hell Tom,

We are absolutely delighted that you chose Clera Windows and Doors for your supplier of new windows and doors. Thank you very much for your kind words and the 10-stars. Service, price and value is definitely what we try to provide every Clera customer, and we're glad to hear that Adam, Ranjan and his team were a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you again for your business and your thoughtful recommendation!

All the best!

spencer07
spencer07

Repair and Replacement

Rita Adamopoulos has been absolutely amazing to deal with. We needed a replacement patio door panel and we needed some assistance with a broken front door sidelight. She has helped with everything we needed and has been very pleasant to deal with. Even when she was unwell, she responded to my emails and has gotten me the help I needed. So so very happy with her service. I have entered the cost above for the replacement patio door panel....the cost for the side light is yet to be determined.

Dear Becky,

Thank you so much for your wonderful remarks. It was a pleasure to serve you. Ranjan and I will do our very best to also accommodate you with your broken door sidelite.
Thank you again and we will be in touch!

Jacquie from Toronto
Jacquie from Toronto

Repair back door locking system

We had a Clera door installed in 2019 and was very happy with the door and the installation service. (It is a three way locking system).

Last week I contacted Clera as the dead bolt wasn't working properly. It barely locked. Salik at Clera very quickly arranged for a locksmith and my locking system was all repaired by Friday. I am very happy with the service Salik provided and the locksmith he sent to my home.

I highly recommend Clera for their products and follow up service.
Jacquie

Hi Jacquie,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure to service you. We will make sure to share your comments with Salik and the rest of the team. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Best wishes!

More about Clera Windows + Doors

Clera Windows + Doors by FM Industries has been manufacturing and installing windows and doors throughout all of Ontario since 1978. They add beauty and value to nearly 1000 homes every month and can easily service the entire province via one of their 37 sales and installation offices.

Clera Windows + Doors has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best 50 Privately Managed Companies and the City of Vaughan’s Company of the Year. Clera was recently awarded the Houzz service award for 2014 and is a proud recipient of the Homestars Best Award for 2012 and 2013. Add to these achievements a stellar A+ Better Business Bureau rating and you’ll understand why Clera Windows + Doors is the best choice for new windows and doors for your home.

We manufacture. We install. You save.

Toronto, East York, Stratford, Goderich, Oshawa, Essex County, Pembroke, Ottawa East, Ottawa West, Kitchener, Orangeville, Welland, Barrie, Newmarket, Peterborough, Belleville, Cobourg, Kingston, Brantford, Guelph, Oakville, Mississauga, Kanata, Brockville, Woodstock, London, Cornwall, Burlington, Hamilton