Fully Completely Inc. Cleaning And Restoration

Reviews for Fully Completely Inc. Cleaning And Restoration

Lynn
Lynn
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Results in my home after your crew left

To The Business Owner of Fully Completely.
We had a crew of three in my house September 16,2022. The wheels on the machines were dirty and the shoes were not clean looking. Not good first impression. It was kind of a whirlwind as they cleaned my back windows and the two bedroom carpets. It wasn't until they left and I started to tidy up that I started to see the DAMAGE they did in my home. I spent $1500.00 to put film on my windows and they left them all with scratches. No one has touched the windows but, your crew. A big pile of dirty water was left by the wall in one bedroom. The picture you will see is after I tried to clean it. One of my bedroom drawers was gouged and busted, picture to follow. Not as important, but, I was overcharged for the number of stairs. I have gotten NO reasonable response from your working office girls so, I am now sending my numerous grievances to you, the company owner. After all this, I do not feel that my carpets are even clean. I have never come across such irresponsible responses and absolutely NO accountability for what has happened in my home. Answers such as, it is faulty film and no we didn't... In the interm, I did have Maika from the Window Film company come and check the film, and he did confirm that there was no fault in the film and your cleaners did scratch them. As the owner of a successful and reputable business, I will expect accountability and compensation for the damage caused by your employees. $1500.00 for new film, $386.46 refund of your bill, $60.00 tips and the cost to get the drawer fixed. This has been most upsetting and time consuming. Lynn

Carpet cleaning

Very disappointed with my carpet cleaning experience. I had used Fully in the past and had a decent experience. We have a family room area rug that appeared to have some moths that laid some eggs on it. I contacted them immediately and disclosed the situation. They said they would come immediately to pick up. They were there very quickly which I appreciated - I said to them if it’s not worth cleaning (if there is a moth infestation for instance) to please let me know and I would be happy to pay for the pickup and disposal cost. They said it would be no problem to clean.

Days and then weeks went by without an update I finally reached out and they apologized for the delay and would contact the dry cleaner they source the rug cleaning to. They called me back and said they’ve asked for my rug to be expedited. They had the rug back to me within a few days which I appreciated. When it arrived I opened up the rug and it had not even been cleaned. It was in the identical condition that I had last seen it in. I called them immediately and explained the situation. Again they were apologetic and offered to pick it up immediately for recleaning. They had said that they were having problems with their dry cleaning partner and have sources out a new one. Don’t forget I’ve already waited a couple months for the rug and it wasn’t even attempted to be cleaned. They came and picked up. I waited another couple of months for the rug and had to follow up multiple times on the status - “working on it”, “pandemic” - the usual replies. Now, I understand we are in a new environment and there are delays and certainly have needed to adjust expectations and be a bit more patient but this was different. Finally it arrived after another 2 months and when opened it had a lot of damage to it. I had taken photos and emailed them how unhappy I was including the pictures of the damage. I was not only upset with the damage for the timing of it all. Four months is completely unacceptable for a rug cleaning. Their response about the first 2 months was laying blame on their choice of dry cleaning partner and that it wasn’t their fault? With respect to the damage - the person who responded to the email said that the manager (or owner) was away but would ask that it be addressed upon return. I had asked to be compensated or a comparable remedy for the ridiculous time delay and of course the damage done to the rug. Their response:

I have spoken to the owner in regards to your area rug again. Unfortunately although we can sympathize the situation is ultimately out of our hands. We have since cut ties with our previous dry cleaning contract due to this, so moving forward this will not again be an issue. We did send it out to our new dry cleaner at our cost for another cleaning and they do take photos on the rugs’ arrivals and made note that no further damage was incurred as a result of their cleaning. I do apologize we couldn’t find a more favourable remedy.

Needless to say I’m annoyed - out over $300 for a damaged rug that took four months to clean.

Brutal service and terrible results - would not recommend….

Mannix
Mannix
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Not the easiest people to work with

Horrible customer service !!
We have them Persian rugs to clean and scotchguard. No receipt for the rugs was given after two requests There was no designated delivery time . Ten days later we received a call saying the rugs were ready. We explained the gentleman who they belonged too was out of town . It had to wait until he arrived back. Approximately one week.
Our phone has rung off the hook ever since and today was the last straw . The owner called and his attitude was that of an uneducated child . DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE !!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Area rug not clean at all

Today, Fully and Completely dropped off 1 area rug I sent to be cleaned and there's still a lot of debris and dust on the back side!!! Very dirty and not fully and completely cleaned at all. Very disappointed when I called and couldn't speak to the owner as they are away until February 2021!

T. Devenyi from Toronto
T. Devenyi from Toronto

They created a stain, destroyed the carpet trying to remove it

Summary - we hired them to clean our non-stained, but dusty from renovation carpet. They created a stain, they made the stain worse, they frayed and destroyed the carpet and are unwilling to discuss it. We will be suing them.

We hired Fully Completely to clean our carpets because of dust from a renovation - there were no stains. One of the rooms had musical equipment that they were instructed to clean around. They moved a vintage metal music stand and placed it back on the wet carpet - this caused some rust stains. I was able to mostly clean the stains myself (using dish soap, which I saw recommended on a carpet cleaning site), but requested that they return to fully remove the stain they caused. When they came back, they used some cleaning solution on the rust, and then noticed some other small stains in another area (where they went to clean a mark left by their machine) that they offered to clean (they used the same brush that had just been used on the rust). This transferred the rust to that area. After many attempts and phone calls with Kim (the rude office manager) and failure to return my call as promised, I was eventually offered that if I drive to Newmarket from the Beaches (over an hour round trip) I could pick up a $20 bottle of carpet cleaner for free to do it myself because I was too far (I wasn't too far when I paid for the cleaning, there was just some minimal surcharge).
They eventually agreed to come back out and clean the stains they created. They have completely destroyed our carpet by trying too aggressively to remove the stain. They tried blaming the fact that I tried cleaning it myself, however as you can see in photos that it looks much worse after their attempt to "clean" than after my attempt to remove the stain they made. By the time they left, the carpet was horribly frayed in that room, the orange stain remains, it's now lighter around the stain than the surrounding carpet, and the orange stain in the secondary stain area remains. I called the office and was told that the owner was out for the week, and to call back on Monday. On Monday, Kim told me that he would not be willing to “take this call", and that he hired her to “field calls like this so he doesn’t have to” and that she's never known him to replace a carpet that they have damaged.

We will be suing them

monisha in Toronto
monisha in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Window cleaning, Carpet Cleaning and Water Damage and Flood Cleanup

I would like to let anyone know who is questioning if to use the services of Fully Completely to please not hesitate! This company is top notch. I have been using them for around 10 years and I would never even considering using anyone else. My father had a flood on a Sunday and they were there within an hour of my call! My carpets, my windows have been maintained by this company and they have ALWAYS gone above and beyond my expectations. Their staff works hard and they truly appreciate your business. I can’t thank all of them enough for all their hard work. Just a couple of days ago two of their staff came by to do some windows and one of the guys, Ryan, pointed out he noticed issues with my eavestroughs and offered to go up take some pictures. I was aware of this issue but since it wasn’t fall or winter it just wasn’t on my mind. I was pretty impressed because it was so hot outside and for this guy to want to spend more time high up on a latter in the heat of the sun was kinda amazing! I think all of the staff at this company has a very good work ethic! Thanks Fully!

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Disappointed from start, to finish.

In short, I wish I had listened to my gut, and read the reviews for this company prior to booking them for service.
100% dissatisfied, and their office staff...disrespectful and incredibly disappointing.
I wouldn't recommend them to take care of anything of value.

100% Unsatisfied in Newmarket
100% Unsatisfied in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Area Rug Cleaning

BEWARE! Fully Completely Inc website claims are misleading! The website indicates that due to their years of experience, expertise and methods, they are the best company to ensure you are 100% satisfied. This was most definitely not our experience. We took our rug to them to be cleaned and after a few days, we were called and told the rug was ready for pickup. Upon arrival, we were then informed that the rug had an offensive odor and would need to be cleaned again. After additional attempts to clean the carpet, we were told that they had done everything they could but were unable to remove the offensive odor. They informed us that we owed them the cost to clean the carpet. When we asked why we should pay for a service which ruined our carpet, they immediately responded with, “THAT’S FINE! IF YOU DON’T WANT TO PAY WE WILL SUE YOU AND YOU WILL LOSE!”. They further added that nothing in their process or technique would have caused this odor and if we wanted to complain, it should be directed at the carpet manufacturer.

While I do not doubt that they attempted to clean the carpet, there are a couple of things which left me 100% unsatisfied:
1. Their website:
a. states, “At Fully Completely Inc. service comes first! We make sure that you are 100% satisfied with the work we do for you.”, and
b. regarding area rugs, they boast of their superior expertise, knowledge and confidence to clean area rugs
Nowhere on their site, do I see any disclaimers regarding the possible perils of cleaning area rugs.
2. The speed at which they threatened to sue us is clear evidence that my situation is NOT an isolated case. Obviously, all their staff is well versed on how to threaten customers which they are unable to satisfy!
3. Since it is virtually impossible to prove if the root cause of this odor is either the cleaning process or the manufacturer, the customer basically has no legal recourse!
I hope you find this review helpful from a 100% unsatisfied customer.

KMo in Markham
KMo in Markham
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Newmarket

I used this service for air duct cleaning. Although staff and work performed on site was good, the customer service from management staff after completion was abysmal at best.

The power of the unit ended up frying a circuit in my electrical panel and although the original staff had advised that their policy was to "leave the house in the condition that they found it", the office staff was no help at all when I asked them to pitch in the cost of an electrician to remedy the problem.

For a week, I had no power in our living room and my home office area due to the burnt out circuit. I was originally told by the manager Vic that they would send a licensed electrician over on their dime to investigate, and after waiting several days, Michelle the other manager weaseled out of the agreement. I guess "dealing in good faith" means nothing to this company.

Not wishing to have my household held for ransom any longer, I contacted my own electrician and paid for the work. An issue that was caused 100% by Fully Completely.

The work by service staff on site impressed me, but due to the deceit of management at the office, a normally excellent review has become a rant unfortunately.

If you want to enter an agreement with this company to proceed with work and in doing so, have 100% confidence that should anything go south, that they will have your back, DO NOT deal with this company! Once your bill is paid, your concerns mean nothing to them.

Duct Cleaning - A+

We are very pleased with the service performed and customer service of Fully. Appointment was made well in advance, we were able to pick the best time to fit our family needs and everyone was on time, service was performed to a "T". No "surprises" with cost, no selling on "extras". Thank you to the Fully team! Thank you to Jody for being so pleasant! Thank you to Andrea and Justin for making our home clean!

More about Fully Completely Inc. Cleaning And Restoration

Fully Completely Inc. is a professional cleaning & restoration company that has been servicing the York Region, Georgina, Simcoe, & GTA since 1994. Fully Completely Inc. specializes in providing the following cleaning services: carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning (with free pick up and delivery), duct cleaning, and window ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Newmarket?