GreenSaver Performance Insulation Services

Reviews for GreenSaver Performance Insulation Services

D. King in Toronto
D. King in Toronto

Home insulation retrofit

GreenSaver is a professional organization which deserves its excellent reputation for ethical practices and high quality workmanship. GreenSaver personnel are courteous, helpful, competent and efficient and we unequivocally recommend the organization and its staff.

In the autumn of 2011 we learned about, and applied for, a ‘reftrofit’ energy conservation program. Our energy audit revealed that we had low R-value insulation in the exterior walls and roof, and we were approved for the senior low-income program (which meant the work would be done at no cost to us, but its estimated value is $10-$12,000).

Before agreeing to the project being undertaken, we asked GreenSaver to provide us with detailed information about the materials that would be used, their methodology, how well they would look after our home, and what condition it would be in at the completion of the work. Not only were we apprehensive about the possibility of our furniture and possessions (including dishes, wall hangings, decorative ornaments, clothes, etc.) being damaged and/or repeatedly covered with drywall dust/debris during the project, we were very concerned about the quality of the final repair work with regard to the many ‘insulation injection’ holes that would be drilled into our walls (there were in fact 276 holes in total). All of our questions and concerns were fully and satisfactorily answered by their project coordinators, and in the spring of 2012 we arranged to have the work done.

GreenSaver was at our home for five (5) days and each morning the project coordinator discussed with us the work to be done that day and invited our input. Each evening, after the accumulated dust and debris was thoroughly vacuumed by the workers, we were given a ‘walk-through’ of the work that had been done and we were able to discuss options for the remaining areas. The end result was a thorough and excellent job, including very skilful patching of the drilled holes and the walls were indeed left in a first-rate, paint-ready state.

Our home is now at least 30% more energy efficient (and possibly as much as 45-50%), and we are already enjoying a noticeable improvement in temperature comfort. We are also anticipating an equally impressive dollar savings in reduced energy costs.

To reiterate, we highly recommend GreenSaver to anyone considering having similar work done in their home.

Michael De Sousa from Toronto
Michael De Sousa from Toronto

Attic insulation

I was registered in a government program for low income seniors. GreenSaver came to my house and reviewed everything and insulated my attic. The staff was courteous, knowledgable and professional. Thank you GreenSaver.

Marisa  from Mississauga
Marisa from Mississauga

Attic and wall insulation

We live in a 100-year old home that was in need of both wall and attic insulation. This was a project that we spent a great deal of time researching. We connected with a number of companies offering insulation services and received a number of quotes. We had GreenSaver back to our home a few times before deciding to hire them. They spent a lot of time educating us on insulation. Our overall impression: fantastic customer service, administration, project management and team knowledge. They were prompt, thorough and efficient. In fact, when we started a separate renovation prior to this project and opened up walls, I immediately became concerned that there could be asbestos. Within 30-minutes of my calling them, GreenSaver was at my front door to inspect the current insulation (we had them slated to start work the following week ... and phew, no asbestos)! I don't know that anyone is overly enthusiastic about spending money in a home upgrade that can't be seen (I'd much rather put money towards a splashy new kitchen). It was therefore imperative for us to have complete confidence in the company we selected. I would strongly recommend this GreenSaver to anyone who is considering insulation. I'm looking forward to a toasty house this winter! Thanks Steven, Chris, Jay, Don, JD and Van!

Anne in Etobicoke
Anne in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Energy Audit Assessment, Draft Proofing, Attic Insulation

This company understands the meaning of "Excellence". They provided a energy audit which was detailed, thorough, and they answered every question kindly. The employees that completed the insulation and draft proofing in my home were extremely competent, professional, polite, and cheerful. They never stopped working from the time they arrived until the time they left. My home was left in immaculate condition after the work was completed.
I am so happy with the quality of their work. I haven't had to put my air conditioner on until recently. The house since the work was done has remained cool, which is great. I have been saving allot of money on my utility bills. Thanks for the yeoman service you provided me GreenSaver.
Anne from Markland Wood

Tracey TieF in Toronto
Tracey TieF in Toronto

Insulation of exterior walls, attic and weatherproofing

My walls were by no means easy to access, however, the crew was excellent! So kind, courteous, prompt, reliable, considerate and tidy. I experienced none of the stress I normally do with contractors - wondering if they are doing a thorough job, if they will come on time etc.

I am so grateful and looking forward to winter warmth!

Job Samuel in Etobicoke
Job Samuel in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Weatherisation program

It was a pleasure to observe the team working so effectively.
All questions were answered very knowledgeably.
Refreshments were offered, but politely declined.
The cleaning up when the work was completed was meticulous
I wish both the Supervisor and his assistants success in all their construction endeavours

Eugene in Etobicoke
Eugene in Etobicoke

Energy Assessment Audit, Attic Insulation, and Draft Proofing

Green Saver did an energy audit of my home. They also did attic insulation and draft proofing in my home.

They were absolute gems in handling the energy audit, and the work completed in my home. They arrived on time, were extremely competent, professional, cheerful, polite, and they never stopped working from the time they arrived, till the time they left. They meticulously cleaned up, after the work was completed in my home.

GreenSaver understands the motto, "Do it right the first time".

I haven't needed to use my air conditioner so far this year. The temperatures have gotten quite hot outside, yet my home has remained cool. I am actually going to save some money this year, on my energy bills, thanks to the yeoman service I received from GreenSaver.

Megan in Scarborough
Megan in Scarborough
5 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

attic insulation and vent installation

I was very pleased with their manner and promptness. They worked hard, and left very little trace afterward. Initially, there was some confusion over the amount placed on my credit card (due to a change on the invoice) but this matter was taken seriously and was immediately sorted out; and in general, before and after the job, I found the customer service to be very good.

The pricing seemed reasonable, and I like the eco-friendly side of the insulation!

Kris in Scarborough
Kris in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Attic Insulation

I selected GreenSaver to install Attic insulation and for Draftprofing. The team arrived on time and completed all of the work within the original time estimate. They were very professional and knowledgable and were able to answer all of my questions. I was very pleased with the work that they did. I would recommend this company.

More about GreenSaver Performance Insulation Services

From insulating existing attics, sloped/ flat roofs, walls, and crawlspaces to complete new custom home packages, GreenSaver offers comprehensive insulation services with industry-leading spray foam, hybrid insulation and cellulose products to meet your home’s needs. In addition, we have experienced experts who can resolve ice damming, attic moisture and condensation, and duct-work issues in your home. We are truly your one-stop-solution when it comes to your home insulation needs!

For 30 years GreenSaver has been providing residential and commercial insulation and energy efficiency services. Over the past 3 decades, we've performed well over 50,000 energy assessments for households and businesses to help conserve energy, lower their bills, and increase their comfort. As a key efficiency presence in Ontario, GreenSaver has enjoyed more than 30 years of active involvement and expertise in the energy conservation sector and building sciences.

Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always happy to assist you!

COVID-19: At Greensaver the health and safety of our clients and employees is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 and ensuring all employees are following our COVID-19 safety protocols to keep you safe when we enter your home.