LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

InstagramFacebook
Lawn Maintenance
LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Teresa
Teresa

Lawn Rennovation

Excellent Service. The team keeps you informed on the details of the lawn services. My lawn has significantly improved since we started with Lawn Savers in the Spring. Very proactive company.

Thanks Teresa, our team really appreciates the positive feedback. The future success will mainly depend on how well we partner together.
Right now the most important contributions you can make are:
1. Water deeply, before it gets hot again in a few days.
2. Keep up the watering consistently throughout the summer.
3. Raise your mower height to the top setting! And only mow when it's under 30 degrees, and the lawn has been watered in the last couple of days. Skip a mowing if the lawn hasn't grown or is in dormancy. The traffic can cause additional injury.
4. Sharpen your mower blade!!
We look forward to a great partnership!

Vito
Vito

Lawn care weed control and pest control

I bought my house 3 years ago the grass was in terrible shape all weeds and yellow . I called lawn savers they were amazing , great customer service very friendly, there technicians are polite and very experienced. I got best looking lawn on my street , no weeds very green and healthy.. truly a great company very highly recommended, affordable and they do the best job

Thank you Vito for such a great review. And thanks especially for outlining that it takes some time to rehabilitate an old neglected lawn! We can do it very well with your partnership, but we cant do it overnight, and we cant do it without your participation and commitment!

Cerys in Toronto
Cerys in Toronto

Third year in LawnSavers heaven

I'm now in my third year of LawnSavers "heaven". The team is wonderful to deal with at all times. My neighbour had a lawn service come for their lawn but decided to "clean up" the strip of grass in driveway with a WEED WACKER! Yikes! I called LawnSavers to ask them what to do and the team walked me through next steps and I know in no time my grass will be back to the lush lawn it was before the fiasco. Thank you LawnSavers. I wholly recommend them. They are very reasonable in price. I had somehow missed payment this year. They started this year's service and sent a gentle reminder. They are SUPER on customer service.

Review from two years ago - The grass on my front lawn and driveway, although quite small, had been taken over by a few invasive weeds. I contacted Lawn Savers through Home Stars. Stacey called me. A friendly voice and it was quick and easy and the result after one season is outstanding. It will take a second season to keep the weeds completely under control and I am on board. I don't hesitate to recommend Lawn Savers

Thanks for the update Cerys! Our team thoroughly enjoyed reading your praise and feedback. We try our hardest to provide an unmatched customer experience, coupled with realistic expectations.
And we are glad we were able to help rehabilitate the issues caused by those other guys!

DaveF in Mississauga
DaveF in Mississauga

Lawn are service

Very pleased to give this company top rating. Our lawn has recovered beautifully.after several years of lack of professional care. Turf is now thick and green.

Thanks Dave. Your lawn will still experience lots of challenges with heat and drought and insects, but as our partners we will be with you to help combat those issues year after year! Please remember to Water Deep, Mow High, and mow frequently!

Restoration plan

So far the restoration plan as been working for us. We went from having a very patchy and poor looking lawn to green and healthy grass. We have to see how this holds during the next few summer weeks but so far so good.

Thanks for the feedback on our renovation and rehabilitation program. You'll start seeing the fruit of our collective efforts toward the end of the summer, as long as you continue to follow our instructions. an you will have an even better, more sustainable lawn during your 2nd year with us!

Ivantam928 in North York
Ivantam928 in North York

Lawn maintenance

My lawn has been decimated by weeds this year and so I was in desperate search for a company to help me deal with the weeds. Like all responsible consumer should, I've gotten quotes from various copmanies to compare pricing + services. Out of all the companies I've found, LawnSavers has been the most responsive, professional, and appears to be best value. The reviews given here are for the service they provide and I'm definitely looking forward to working with them and see how my lawn can get back to its previous glory!

We look forward to growing Thick, Green and Healthy Lawn with you.
We preach 3 P's, Partnership, Participation and Patience.
We can not do it alone, so with your commitment to proper watering, frequent mowing, good communication and an understanding that it takes more than one year to rehabilitate a lawn with the methods available.
Together we will grow a sustainable and more resilient lawn that is great for the environment and you can be proud of.

Barry in Newmarket
Barry in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Lawn Care

NOTE: pricing is relative to selected plan and property dimensions
Prior to the 2022 lawn care season, we have been with a competing company for many years but were receiving diminishing levels of service.
This year we signed on with LawnSavers after having spoken to their representative numerous times. The personal contact with the reps and the technicians is excellent. We are still early in the season, however, to date the results of their applications is extremely good. In addition their web site and account management is well displayed and intuitive to use.

Thanks Barry, we look forward to our new partnership and helping you turn this into a 10/10!

Michael in Scarborough
Michael in Scarborough

Excellent Lawn Service

I wanted to protect my investment (new lawn that I spent over 10K on). Lawnsavers was recommended and I was impressed with their service.

Their referrals speak for themselves

THANK YOU!

Private User reviews Schomberg, ON

Professional, Responsive and Personalized Service, and Best Value

We used another company, until the owners retired and responsibility was transferred to a larger corporation. We have a large property that we take pride in. Not wanting to deal with a call centre in New Brunswick, we shopped around and found LawnSavers. Not only is every member of their team professional, responsive and with a great attitude, they are providing the best value we were able to find, and our lawn has never looked better. Thank you, LawnSavers for the great service!

Thanks you for choosing a small local family owned business. If you need anything, please just reach out. We are centrally located in Vaughan.

Siva in Toronto
Siva in Toronto

Lawncare

I contacted Lawnsavers based on reviews on Homestars and Google. I Find them very pleasant and customer service oriented. My lawn was infested with hard to control weeds and some bare patches. When I spoke to Matteo, he offered the renovation package as the most suited one for my needs and at the same time cautioned me that I will likely not see a lush lawn this year, and it will likely take continuing the service into next year. His honesty convinced me to sign up for their service.

I like their practice of always notifying me well in advance of their upcoming service visits. During each visit, David, the technician made sure he meets me prior to the service to explain what they will be doing that day and provide recommendations as to what we need to do after service to make it effective. It is nice to see that they don't rush through the service and instead take the time to properly service the entire lawn. They are also quick to respond to any email queries. Although they only had 3 visits so far for their renovation package, they have already built the trust with me. I am impressed with their professionalism and the dedication to the service they perform.

I am quite confident and glad that I have chosen the right professionals to restore my lawn and cannot wait to see the results of their service.

Thank you for such a kind review. We look forward to partnering with you and growing a Green, thick and healthy lawn for many years to come.

More about LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

For 32 years, LawnSavers has focused on providing proven, organic-based solutions for Lawn Care & Tree Health Care. Our Fertilizing, Weed Control and Insect Pest Control Solutions are top notch. Naturally, this allows us to provide environmentally sustainable, healthy lawns & trees for a greener environment!

We are a family-owned local Canadian company that's BIG ON SERVICE and taking care of people, including those team members that take care of you. We value old fashioned customer service, communication and partnership with our customers. We've grown a reputation of excellence through partnering with our clients. Deeply embedded in our culture, is that we always focus on great service, integrity, doing the right thing and real value. We are proud to be recognized as the 2022 "Best Lawn & Landscape Companies to work for" from Lawn & Landscape Magazine.

We provide Natural & Organic Lawn care programs that include (better-than-golf course) Fertilizer, Effective Weed Control, Natural Insect Control & Pest Management.

We specialize in lawn care services such as Weed control, weed removal, Lawn Renovation, No-Mess Liquid Aeration, PowerSeeding, OverSeeding, Topdressing & Compost Application, Mosquito Control, Perimeter Spider & Ant Control, Flea & Tick Control, Chinch Bug Control & Grub Control.

We are also a leader in Professional Christmas Lighting and Elegant Holiday Decorations!

Call or text us at 905-707-9994 416-707-9994 or 1-888-503-LAWN(5296) or visit https://lawnsavers.com to learn more and get a fast estimate customized for your property.

Our Risk-Free Guarantee ensures you get the best program value for the best price to ensure the best results. We are your true lawn care partners.

Our Lawn Care, Tree Health and Pest Control Service Areas include:
Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Brampton, Brooklin, Concord, Gormley, Etobicoke, Holland Landing, Innisfil, King City, Kleinburg, Kettleby, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Pickering, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sharon, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, and Woodbridge

Lawn Maintenance and Weed Control
Visible Results Guaranteed FREE CALL/EMAIL AHEAD Notification included on every visit. Green & Healthy Lawns & Trees - Fertilizing, Weed Control, Grub Control & Insect pest control, Aeration & OverSeeding; Everything for the treatment and promotion of healthy lawns & trees.
Lawn Care & Tree Health Care Services (Fertilization, Weed Control, Insect Control) PowerSeeding, Topdressing, Liquid and Core Aeration, Mosquito & Tick Control, Exterior Pest Control CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & Holiday Decorations
2014-2022 Consumer Choice Award Winner for Best Lawn Care Service! Fiesta Weed Control, Custom POLYON Fertilizer, LawnSavers Signature growth nutrients, Custom Compost Topdressing, Soil Health, Seeding, LED Christmas lighting, Humic Acid, Carbon
Fair, Open, Upfront & Honest. Service that will Make you say WOW!
Green & Healthy Lawn Care, Weed Control, Custom Lawn Fertilization, Slit Seeding, Liquid Aerating, Organic Compost, Lawn Restoration & Renovation, Pest Control, Great Service, Professional Christmas Lights and Decorations!
1989
No Hassle Guarantee: http://lawnsave.rs/hO
Please Note: Service continues on an annual basis automatically, Please advise if you do NOT wish service to continue without contacting you first.
Ontario Ministry of Environment: Landscape Exterminator., Structural & Mosquito Licences
A+ BBB MEMBER, Landscape Ontario Member, CNLA, NALP (National Association of Landscape Professionals
$5,000,000.00 Coverage, Fall Protection Awareness Certification, WHMIS
No lawn is too small for us to save! (and keep healthy and green)
PROJECT RATE
Pricing based on actual lawn area, or # and size of trees & shrubs. Not total lot/property size.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Simply Put: We won't rest until you're happy!