Pambis Appliance Service

Reviews for Pambis Appliance Service

R & M in North Toronto
R & M in North Toronto

Appliance repair

Pete came to our house promptly, and fixed our washer, dryer and fridge. We were having a problem with our dishwasher, and rather than replace a part and have to charge a lot of money, he found a way for us to keep using it. He even suggested a partictular dishwasher detergent that works much better - and sold us some. He also gave extra free advice on my bbq. He was prompt, nice, reasonable and helped me save money. I would use him again in a second.

GD in Etobicoke
GD in Etobicoke
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

dishwasher repair

They replied to my email contact promptly. They showed up on time and made the repair for less than the estimate. It was a very satisfying experience. Pete Pambis is very friendly and professional.

Jerry in Scarborough
Jerry in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Dishwasher repair

Dishwasher broke down for the 3rd time in 3 years. Ready to throw it out as I couldn't stomach the thought of dealing with Sears again (and waiting 5 weeks for a resolution). Left an inquiry on Homestars after dinner and Pete emailed me in under 1 hour. Contacted me the next morning and I explained what the problems had been. He recommended a fix and dropped the part off for me that afternoon, as I said I could install it. Can't believe he spent that much time and only charged me for the part. Dishwasher is up and running and I will recommend these guys to everyone.

Oven repairs

Excellent service, excellent communication, highly recommended. I had trouble getting the parts from Whirlpool to fix Oven. Pete took over communication with Warranty Company and kept me consistently up to date on the back order parts. As soon as part was available, Pete fixed the Oven same day.

Laura in Little Italy (College)
Laura in Little Italy (College)

Gas stove install/disconnect

Peter's service was great from the moment he took my call right through to the end of the job. He knows his stuff and is professional and courteous. He discovered that our 30 year-old gas stove was done, disconnected it and got us a new one, then installed that for us.

Hayward - Toronto
Hayward - Toronto

washing machine

This company responded immediately to our voicemail request for service. We had our machine repaired within 2 days from our phonecall and our serviceman was professional, prompt, friendly and competent (great!). The cost was very reasonalble and our machine has been operating dependably ever since our repair in September/ 08. We will definitely use this company again.

shirley - scarborough
shirley - scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Dishwasher repair

Called Pambis after being totally dissatisfied with the service offered by the company where I bought my Kitchenaide dishwasher and talked to Chris on a Friday at 10:30 a.m - he assured me they would look after me and that his brother Peter would come to see me on Monday. I received a call from Peter in the afternoon and he said he could drop by on his way back from downtown that same day. He came to the house and found that my dishwasher was just gummed up with food and bones. Fixed it in a jiffy and only charged me $135. They will get all my business from now on.

Louise, North Toronto
Louise, North Toronto
1 review ,

Dishwasher repair

I contacted Pambis based on the reviews I found on this site, and I'm happy I did. I had already made a few calls about my dishwasher, and most estimates were so high, I had to consider if what I really needed to do was buy a new one. But, when I called Pambis and spoke to Pete, he took the time to research my model # and look into the possibility that a small $8.00 part might be all that was needed, and he made sure to order the part before his service call. Know what? He was right! Great customer service is alive and well at Pambis and that isn't something you can say every day, is it?

Dayle from Cliffside
Dayle from Cliffside

Dryer not working properly

Clothes dryer wasn't drying the clothes. Not sure if it was a venting problem or the actual dryer. Peter came over and had a look. Luckily it was a simple problem. He had the parts with him and did the job quickly and efficiently.

Very nice guy, great job, will definitely keep the card close by for any other future problems.

Diana in Markham
Diana in Markham

replace our dishwasher

Peter and Chris (the owners of Pambis Appliance) were very friendly, timely, caring, professional people who went out of their way to help provide us with the best appliance for our needs and at a reasonable price. Their service is excellent. The old dishwasher was really lodged into the space and they worked at it diligently until the job was done. They did a great job. They cleaned up the area after they were done and protected the floor as they worked. What else could one ever ask for! We would like to thank them for a job well done! We would recommend them to anyone and everyone for sure.

More about Pambis Appliance Service

Sales Service Repairs Parts Accessories Professional expert repairs In home Service We service most makes and models GAS & ELECTRIC. We drive clean, well marked vehicles
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?