Rcc Waterproofing

4101 Steeles Ave W Toronto ON M3N 1V7

Rcc Waterproofing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

Sisto & Jane from East York
Sisto & Jane from East York

RCC Integrity and helpful

RCC waterproofing
We contacted RCC regarding a leak in our finished basement floor. They came at the promised time and assessed the work required.
Rather than tell us we needed to waterproof the side of our house , Joe R suggested that before we adopt that solution of professional waterproofing, we should try Grading the property first ourselves,. He explained to us in detail how to do that and materials we could use and other helpful tips to avoid water seepage. He charged us nothing for this consultation and was extremely helpful. We are impressed that rather than sign us up for an more costly solution RCC provided a recommendation for an alternative we could do ourselves . We strongly recommend this company that evidences helpfulness honesty and integrity We were quoted a fair price should the grading not be successful and feel very confident in using this company if in future we require waterproofing Thank you Joe

Thank you so much for reviewing the wet basement people and for choosing us out of all the waterproofing contractors Toronto! Have a great day!

Greg K.
Greg K.
2 reviews Aurora, ON

RCC Waterproofing

From our initial contact with Justin from RCC, he made the experience effortless and all was a great success.
Justin coordinated all of the quote and work timing to fit into our schedule nicely.
On work day, the team was right on time and did an excellent job including the team lead taking pictures throughout the process and then making the pictures available to me for my files. They walked me through each step of the process with regular updates.
The team cleaned up the work area nicely once completed further adding to an excellent experience.

Please do not hesitate to call RCC for your waterproofing needs... you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again Justin and Team!

Dave
Dave

RCC Waterproofing

Our basement flooded and needed to be waterproofed, we called a few companies RCC really stood out to us.

Nicholas was great from our first phone call. He walked us through the process of needed to be done and explained everything thoroughly. Choy and his crew are machines of human beings. So hard working, professional and nice.

mevangelo in Toronto
mevangelo in Toronto

Great Company!

I found water in my utility room and got a few quotes. My neighbour used RCC so I thought Id give them a call. George came by and after some investigating he discovered there was a leaky drain pipe in the wall. The other companies were quoting me for waterproofing, and George told me its not necessary. I appreciate his honesty and professionalism.
A huge thank you to George and RCC. Ill recommend them to everyone who asks.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Leaky Basement

I had George out to see me a couple of years ago, and unfortunately, another wall is leaking, so I called him directly. George was detailed in his assessment, personable, and helped take the stress out of a very stressful situation. It's been four or five weeks since they completed the work and all I can say is thank you to George and RCC for a job well done. I will continue to recommend RCC and George to my family and friends.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Interior basement waterproofing

RCC is the best company to use for waterproofing. Joe scheduled a site visit and provided a quote shortly after explaining what needed to be done. Marco and Chris came with their crew and did a great job. Very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. Everything was completed within 3 days and the site was left clean. Great guys to work with.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Waterproofing

RCC did a wonderful job with waterproofing our outdoor wall. They provided reliable service at a fair price. Joe and the crew did excellent work and it was done exactly as promised and with minimal disruption to our lives. They even came back afterwards and added more gravel to the outside when we requested it. Customer service was also excellent, they always answered our calls and emails promptly and everyone was pleasant and courteous. It is no surprise that they have been in business this long. Hopefully we wont need their services again, but if we do we will not hesitate to call them back. I would easily recommend them to anyone.

Ken
Ken

External waterproofing

RCC and team did an amazing job. Right from the quote received from Ramy to the completion of project wi was very satisfied. Veronica, Melody, Junior, Antonio and crew all were very professional.
They left the place very tidy and completed the work within 2 hours. I would definitely recommend RCC to anyone

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Waterproofing

The entire team at RCC is amazing. From my initial dealings with the estimator Daniel to the the install team headed up by Omar was fantastic. They were courteous, professional and completed the project on time. I cant say enough good things about them. If you are looking to have any waterproofing work done to the foundation of your house, do yourself a favour and hire the best company in the business.

Thanks for your great review and feedback of our waterproofing services! Thank you for choosing the wet basement people to take care of your basement waterproofing job!

EJW
EJW
0 reviews , ON

Basement Flooding Repair

Regarding the company of RCC the words that come to mind are;
- Professional,
- Quality work, and
- Great Results.

I contacted RCC at the end of February 2022 because of a flooded basement, one of many and years of cleaning basement flooding. Justin Stokes from RCC came to my home early March and assessed the situation. We agreed on a price which was very reasonable and a date was set to start the project. I prepared the rooms for the work and had a plumber come in and install a new sump pump. This is very important because after the project is complete, the amount of water to the sump pump increases.
The day of the project, three RCC employees arrive. They were very polite, explained again what work was going to be done and put protective covering on the floors before starting. The 3 men worked very hard, did their job in a timely manner and cleaned up any mess caused by the work. One month after the work was completed in the Spring when there is excessive water and many rain storms, I have not had any flooding in my basement. You have no idea how grateful and pleased I am not having to vacuum up water.
Everything about the job was inspiring. I highly recommend RCC to fix a wet basement. In hindsight, I should have called RCC a long time ago and saved myself a lot of work and financial loss because of the flooding.
RCC can identify the problem, is a very professional company and does what they promises to do.
Regards
EJ Brooker
Sutton, Ont.

Thanks for allowing our team to take care of your basement foundation repair! Glad your basement is leak free and you can now enjoy it. It was our pleasure to come and fix this problem for you. Thanks for hiring RCC Waterproofing!

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto, Hamilton, London, Scarborough, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan and more!

Wet Basement? Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their basement foundation repair issues. With over 100 years of experience in waterproofing solutions, RCC Waterproofing has the right waterproofing services for all your leaky basement and structural foundation concerns. We are waterproofing contractors specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London, Oshawa, Barrie, and everywhere in between - Leaky basements made permanently dry, from the interior basement or exterior foundation. Look up waterproofing near me and guaranteed you will find us and RCC Waterproofing will be ready to take on any basement leak repair.

RCC Waterproofing's experience in solving wet basements, damp basements, foundation cracks, and basement leaks is second to none. We offer waterproofing services like external waterproofing, internal waterproofing, sump pump repair, basement underpinning & basement lowering, basement repair, foundation repair and crack repair. Trust in the wet basement people to get the job done!