Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Grace Dawson in Kelowna
Grace Dawson in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Move-out clean

When my husband and I sold our house in Newmarket, we booked Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care on the advice of a friend to clean the carpets for the new owner. Reliable did a fantastic job at removing two old stains and revitalizing the carpet for the new owner to enjoy.

We were very happy to help. Thank you for choosing Reliable carpet care.

Denyse in Toronto
Denyse in Toronto

sofa and chairs

I called Reliable Carpet between Xmas and New Year hoping to get service right away due to an unexpected cleaning requirement and of all the companies I called they were the most responsive and professional. The technician that came was very thorough and did an excellent job. I will definitely hire them again!

Thanks for mentioning our services, it was nice we could help in a tight spot.

Leonard in East York
Leonard in East York
1 review East York, ON

Office carpets & furniture, Home area rugs

I picked up my wife from her work, where Reliable was cleaning the carpets and office furniture. As an Engineer in the construction industry, I recognize professionalism when I see it. Thanks to the excellent cleaning performed and the reasonable price charged, my wife is able to avoid buying new furnishings at this time, and hire some summer help instead. I have since contracted Steve and his men to clean my own office next week, and our home the following day. I would be pleased to recommend Reliable to anyone.

Brenda in Rosedale
Brenda in Rosedale

Living room furniture and dining room chairs cleaning

Stephen and his crew gave me first class service with exactly what I was hoping to get cleaned. They moved all the furniture, hand cleaned some of it and protected my chairs with Scotch Guard. They were helpful friendly and professional. I'd recommend Reliable to anyone who wants their nice furniture cleaned.

Melanie in North York
Melanie in North York
1 review East York, ON

carpet and upholstery cleaning

I called Reliable at the recommendation of a neighbour who raved about the good service she got. The technicians who came to my home were prompt, courteous and efficient. They expertly cleaned all the carpets and rugs in my home, as well as a badly-soiled antique sofa, chair and settee, which were heirlooms from my grandmother's estate. I have marked my calendar to call them back next year.

More about Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care
Reliable Carpet Care offers the best in carpet, area rug and furniture cleaning anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area. Repeat customers and referrals are at the core of our business. Try us out. You'll want to recommend us to your family and friends too. Call today to book an appointment (416) 461-4006