Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Reviews for Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Rachel from Toronto
Rachel from Toronto

Upholstery Cleaning - Sectional Sofa

This is the second time we have used Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care and once again have been extremely satisfied. We had a well used and dirty sectional sofa that was in desperate need of a deep cleaning. Especially since the pandemic, I think we all know we have spent way too much time indoors and our furniture is beginning to show it! The price quoted was fair and I knew we would not be disappointed. Our technician, Dan, showed up and was incredibly thorough and hands on in bringing our sofa back to life. Thank you so much!! We would not hesitate to call again when our home needs a little TLC.

Thanks Rachel for the kind words. Hope to see you again.

Great Service!

Our installed carpeting, in high traffic areas and on stairs, badly needed cleaning and refreshing. Yesterday, Dave and Alex removed all the grime that we thought was hopeless. They were courteous, efficient and careful of the adjacent hardwood floors, and the result is that we no longer are thinking of purchasing new carpeting. Thank you for such good service! I highly recommend this company and will use them again.

Great to hear! Thank you for the honest feedback.

Damaged my furniture

Unfortunately, I had a bad experience with Reliable Carpet Care in July 2021.

My cleaning woman accidentally spilled water on an upholstered dining room chair causing a water stain. I wanted the single chair cleaned however there was a minimum charge of $150 to have them come into my home because the chair could not be brought in due to COVID restrictions. So, to get my money’s worth, I had a total of six chairs cleaned and spent even more money after that to have two carpets and some pillows cleaned as I had read good reviews on line and thought it would be money well spent. I was wrong. It was a waste of $473.47.

The chairs have a wooden frame and the technician cleaning the seats of the chairs, scratched the wood on 5 of the 6 the chairs with the metal head of the cleaning device. When I pointed that out to him while he was in my home, he immediately denied that he done it, without even looking at the wood. Fortunately, I had taken a picture of the chair only days earlier to send to my cleaning woman and there were clearly no scratches visible on the wood.

I mentioned this to Stephen and shared the photos, and he offered to send the same technician back to re-clean the chair and “look at any scratches”. Although the water stain did not come out, that was not my concern. My concern was the damage to the chairs and the same technician had already insisted that he did not cause any damage. Stephen then agreed to send Dan, a more senior technician to my home.

Dan immediately agreed that the chairs had been damaged by the cleaning head and was kind enough to remind me that I did not pay money to have my furniture damaged. I spoke with Stephen again and his solution was to offer to order some furniture markers from Amazon for me at a cost $19.99. At no point did he apologize for damaging my furniture nor did he offer to make it right. I was expected to repair the damage caused by his employee.

Needless to say, I am not impressed with this poor service and cannot recommend this company to others.

This has nothing at all to do with Homestars, and unfortunately is untrue in many respects. Please read the response from our company below.

These chairs were admittedly damaged before we arrived to do the job. His cleaning lady attempted to clean one chair and damaged it. The cost of the cleaning mentioned included many other items as well. The chairs were a small portion of the job. Small scratches appeared where the unfinished wood frame met the back of the seat cushion. Whether we caused this or not is debatable, however we took ownership of the situation and sent another technician to redo the entire job at no charge. Furthermore, we followed up with apologies of any inconvenience to him and gave constructive recommendations to covering these small superficial scratches with a product designed for that very purpose. He did not follow up with us on any of our recommendations or plans of action, posting a damaging review instead as a solution.

Nadia from Toronto
Nadia from Toronto

Best carpet cleaning in years!

Excellent end-to-en service: booking with Steve and carpet cleaning done by Dave and Brad. My call for an estimate was promptly returned by Steve who answered my questions. Dave and Brad were punctual, efficient and polite... and thoroughly cleaned the carpet.

Great to hear Nadia. Glad it was a positive experience during these uncertain times. Thanks again!

patrick
patrick

Microfiber Furniture cleaning

Stephen did a great job cleaning our microfiber furniture. Was here on time, thorough in explaining what was going to be done. We will definitely have reliable back when they need to be cleaned again.

Thanks Patrick. Glad the results were better than expected. Hope to here from you again.

Spark in Old Toronto
Spark in Old Toronto

Excellent Work + Fair Price - A very happy customer

I needed carpets in my basement cleaned urgently. This company was able to meet my timeline. Dave and his partner arrived right on time as promised. They were friendly, polite and most importantly did an awesome job. After cleaning, the carpets looked and smelled amazing. I had a different company clean them 2 years earlier, but the cleaning Reliable did was far superior. I didn't know they could look so clean!
Thank you so much. I will call you again for my next cleaning.
From, a very happy customer!

Thank you for the feedback. Always looking to improve our service.

Carol  from Toronto
Carol from Toronto

Excellent service!

Like their name - RELIABLE! I had an emergency situation. The treatment was carefully outlined, an price estimate was given and a time frame was established. Everything went exactly as it was laid out. Frank arrived on time. Did the first stage of the job and then returned exactly when he said he would to complete the job. All done within budget. I came away impressed! You can’t go wrong with Reliable!

Thank you Carol. We are really happy it worked out for you and your tenant. We hope to hear from you again.

Francesca in Old Toronto
Francesca in Old Toronto

Carpet and upholstery cleaning

It was my first time using Reliable. Sean arrived and was so pleasant, unobtrusive and very knowledgable. He did an amzing job and got all the stains out if my white chairs and carpet. I will use them again - and will trust them to clean my Persian area rugs in a few weeks.

Great to hear Francesca. We look forward to further servicing your cleaning needs.
Thanks for the feedback.

Carpet cleaning

I just had the three carpets I had sent out to be cleaned by Reliable Carpet and Upholstery Care returned. They were cleaned much better than a company I had used previously. Tsultrim and Chris did a terrific job in putting them back where they belong, which included lifting a heavy bed., which was much appreciated. Tsultrim was particularly conscientious in getting the job done right for a fussy customer (me!). I will definitely use this company again in the future, and recommend them highly.

Thank you for the feedback. We look forward to hearing from you again!

Kim fielding  in Toronto
Kim fielding in Toronto

Ask for Shawn

Service was exceptional. Shawn was supposed to be at my home between 11am and 1pm. He called me at 11:01 from my garage door. Shawn was so knowledgeable, professional and exceeded my expectations. He knew exactly what to do with different carpets in my home and worked hard for 2 hours. I have used many carpet cleaning companies over the last few years and have NEVER been as satisfied as I am today. Thank you Shawn.

Customer satisfaction is our main goal. Thanks for the good word.

More about Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care Inc

Reliable Carpet & Upholstery Care
Reliable Carpet Care offers the best in carpet, area rug and furniture cleaning anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area. Repeat customers and referrals are at the core of our business. Try us out. You'll want to recommend us to your family and friends too. Call today to book an appointment (416) 461-4006