Silva's Concrete & Interlocking

Nickole in Hamilton
Nickole in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Go elsewhere

Ernesto and team seemed great on first 2 visits. Booked work in April and was finally completed in September 2020. Within a few months we started seeing issues. Cracks in the retaining walls and walkway. He came back and said “concrete cracks it’s normal. Call me when you can fit a toonie into the cracks”. Would not do any repairs despite 1 year warranty. I now have many many areas where the concrete is chipping and cracking. I would NOT recommend this company to others. I wish a neighbor I had asked about them had been honest when I asked if they were happy with the work. Now I’m stuck with a driveway that will not last as expected. So disappointed.

Jen S. from TROY
Jen S. from TROY
2 reviews Troy, ON

Front walkway and Porch

I dealt with the owner Ernesto who was nice enough. His crew did good work and I was relatively satisfied. Unfortunately when I tried to get him back 11 months later to fix something very minor he just kept putting me off. His contract clearly states that "Job guaranteed for one year". Doesn't seem like he honours this guarantee. I have called and spoken to him 4 times and still hasn't shown up to repair the minor issue.