Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

Mississauga ON L4Y 3G2

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

gVan
gVan

Furnace, Air Filter, Humidifier Replacement

Renato and Samac did an excellent job - showed up on time, there were no surprises. The new High-Efficiency furnace cost about the same as a Mid-Efficiency quote we received from another dealer. Renato will steer you in the direction of products that provide good value rather than making him the most money. I have already recommended Renato to my neighbour.

Grant in Toronto
Grant in Toronto

Air conditioning

You won't be sorry with Renato. When the first company I called did not supply a quote after 10 days, I called AirHeatingPlus. They showed up on time & are very resonable. Most companies want to replace everything, Renato will try to fix if at all possible.

Hoa in Mississauga
Hoa in Mississauga

A/C installation

Replaced a builder special A/C that failed within 6yrs. Renato gave an excellent deal which he upgraded on day of service at no charge. Smooth replacement install and when a minor issue with condensation water buildup, Renato came back the following day to fix. Overall very pleased with entire experience.

mcclutz in wonderland
mcclutz in wonderland
1 review ,

Move internal and external gaslines

I needed to relocate my gas meter, and unfortunately Enbridge only moves the meter itself, not the gas lines. So I needed a pipe fitter. After trying Northwood, who apparently are no longer in service, and trying another contractor listed on here with good ratings, but a $1000 higher estimate, I went with Renato.
This honest and hard working contractor took very good care of us. They worked with our needs and got the job done. They even stayed late (till 8:00) and waited for Enbridge to come back after Enbridge forgot to leave a rubber seal to connect my gas line to. Despite the Enbridge goof up, Renato and Samac were willing to adjust their schedule to come back the next day to ensure we were not without hot water for a long period of time.

With this great service, I will certainly be considering them to manage my air conditioning needs. They sell a great product for a cheaper price than many others out there.

Thanks Renato and Samac, you were great!

cromom52
cromom52

Installation of Goodman Furnace

This gentleman and his assistant impressed us first offwith their vast knowledge about heating and air conditioning. We were very pleased with the quality of care they took in installing our new furnace, explaining the operations and their patience in answering our questions. We were overall extremely satisfied with the final cost of installation and the quality of service. I would not hesitate in recommending this company to anyone with heating and air conditioning problems.

Manoj from Mississauga
Manoj from Mississauga

Furnace and Air Conditioning

The installation was really good and the after sales service was excellent. I am happy with the whole service and will definitely recommend this company to my friends.

In short, they are very prompt and reliable

Sandra in Mississauga
Sandra in Mississauga

Furnace Repair

My furnace stopped working over the weekend. I didn't know who to call and I got Air Heating Plus from the manufacturer's website. Renato showed up exactly when he said he would. He was efficient, courteous and did everything within his power to keep my costs down. I would recommend him without reservation.

Mike Lombardi
Mike Lombardi
1 review ,

Installation of Both furnace and air cond.

I do believe that, airheating plus is the best company on installation,friendly,understandable,very co-operative.
their price was the lowest on any other comperitors I called in.
the installation was completed and tested without any problems.

George Cardoso
George Cardoso
1 review ,

Installed New furnace, gas fireplace and BBQ gas lines outside.

I was reffered to Renato of Air Heating Plus and when I contacted him and explained what I needed he was there very promptly. He estimated what was needed for the job and gave me the price to have the job done. I had already called a few different contractors for the same job but were all much higher in price. I was kinda skeptical because of the difference in the price but because he was reffered I took the chance. Well I was pleased that I took that chance with him because he did a super job and with the great service came the saving. I would strongly recommend Renato from Air Heating Plus anytime without any worries.

Jorgen Eskil
Jorgen Eskil
1 review North York, ON

High efficiency furnace and central air conditioner

I both my house in September 2007 and we were doing some major renovations. In November 2007 I was shopping for a new high efficiency furnace and new air conditioner for the house. AirHeatingPlus gave me the best price for the same product and services that other companies were offering us. Right after the phone conversation company’s representative showed on my property as agreed and gave me a free estimate and written quote. AirHeatingPlus offer was the lowest price out of all the contractors/companies I have called.
I decided to award my business to these guys and I did not regret. The time, the product, and the workmanship were superb. After they have finished all the work they cleaned the place after them. It was like nobody was there just five minutes ago. Nice and clean. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone who needs HVAC services for their homes. Quick, reliable, honest and fair priced company.

Jorgen Eskil, North York

More about Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

Please note we do not service Condo buildings-Residential only, Thank you.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?

Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services. Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool. We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank-less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more. Visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD and watch us on Youtube Airheatingplus LTD.