Otto's Masonry

Reviews for Otto's Masonry

Jan Schreiber from York
Jan Schreiber from York
12 reviews York, ON

Very happy with the result

We had a Wiarton stone porch and steps, which had basically fallen apart. Bradley did an amazing job at fixing all the areas and he was very polite and a delight to deal with. I finally feel safe walking up and down the steps again!

Thank you so very much Jan. Very appreciated! I've told Bradley and he was touched by your praise, and very proud of his work. Marie-Jo

Heather from York
Heather from York

Concrete job to complete basement waterproofing

Otto's Masonry did a fantastic job in pouring the concrete for the final phase of my basement waterproofing job. The final product looks great. Otto was responsive to my inquiries and came back the following day when I asked for one aspect to be touched up. The price was competitive too, in comparison to other quotes I received (the concrete was poured along one side of the house).

Thank you for your kind words. I'll pass them along to the team. Marie-Jo

Repair porch

Existing porch was crumbling and becoming a hazard for deliveries. Tiles and railings were removed and the concrete foundation prepared for pouring new concrete on top. Bottom step was completely reformed. Concrete was finished nicely. Job was completed over a three day period.

Thank you very much!

Stone walkway repair and reparging

Workers came promptly -work was done professionally and courteously. Project done on time and budget

Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review expressing your satisfaction. I will pass this message to the crew.
Have a great day !

Best regards, Agnes

Challenging job well done.

Retaining wall with several curves, done beautifully. Courteous, professional, skilled workforce. Everything done on time. Recommending whole heartedly.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review and for your kind words. I hope you enjoy your retaining wall for many years to come.
Best Regards, Deanna

Steve in Upper Beaches, Toronto
Steve in Upper Beaches, Toronto

Cement Walkway

If you're looking for a concrete contractor in the Toronto area reach out to the Otto Masonry team. They now have another satisfied customer with a new poured concrete alleyway between our house and the neighbors (job also included some brick replacement with small amount of pointing). Pricing was fair and the job was completed on time. John, Eden, Zack and the crew were friendly and respectful on site. We would definitely use Otto's for future work and are happy to recommend.

Steve

Thank you very much Steve for you kind words and for likewise being a pleasure to work for. I will make sure your kind words are passed on to John, Eden, Zack and crew.

Hanny
Hanny

Porch Pillar Replacement

My porch pillar were falling apart and I reached out to multiple masons to get a quote for their replacement. In the end, I felt the most comfortable with Otto Masonry due to the care Brian put into listening to my vision and providing a quote (and a bunch of tips) that matched my needs. I definitely made the right choice and I'm so happy with the results!! Everyone I worked with at Otto's Masonry is just wonderful - shout out to Mario for his amazing work and Marie-Jo for her customer service. I couldn't have been happier and I've already recieved lots of compliments from my neighbors!

Thank you very much Hanny for your validation. So happy you like our work. I will pass your good words to Mario and all the crew. Marie-Jo

Masonry work

I needed some parging and brick repairs to my 25 year old plus home. I contacted Otto’s Masonry and Brian came out to do an assessment and appraisal. Marie-Jo from the office contacted me promptly to set a date for repairs a few weeks later. Mario and his partner were very efficient and went over the proposed plan with me before the work started and all questions and concerns addressed. The work was done expertly and all work area cleaned up once the job was completed. I would highly recommend Ottos’s if you need this type of work to be done. All staff were very easy to deal with and my home looks beautiful!

Thank you so very much for your kind words. Very appreciated! I'll pass them on to Mario and the team. Marie-Jo

Adrian  in East York
Adrian in East York

Chimney rebuild (2)

Needed 2 chimneys rebuilt. Otto Masonry gave me a good price, were on time and reliable, and did a great job of the chimneys. They left my property spotlessly clean, and the guys were always courteous and polite.
Also the office was super efficient.
Overall and excellent experience.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. We will endeavor to continue provide the same level of service in the future as well.

behmansh
behmansh

Chimney removal

Otto's Masonry were very professional and efficient for the time a quotation was requested till full completion.
The crew remove the chimney located in the middle of the house in 1 day. The very polite, skilled, clean and very professional in every aspect, and the price was very reasonable - in fact the best
I am going back to them for more work related to windows enlargement

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your high praises, we will strive to continue to live up them.

More about Otto's Masonry

Internal waterproofing, masonry & bricklaying, tuckpointing, parging, chimney rebuild and repair, concrete, stone porches and much more.

Call (416) 467-1717 for a free estimate! Over 30 years doing concrete, chimneys, fireplaces, tuckpointing, bricklaying, porches...and everything masonry.