All Water Solutions (Durham)

1333 Boundary Rd, Units 7 & 8 ON L1J6Z7
Water Filtration & Purification
All Water Solutions (Durham)

Best of 2017 winner 2 timesBest of 2017winner 2 times

Reviews for All Water Solutions (Durham)

b.loftman in Oshawa
b.loftman in Oshawa
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Service and punctuality

My system was not working effectively but this was after 6 yrs. they came , they figure out the problem and they fixed it. Never had a problem since. Very happy now.

Somethings problems happen. The main thing is how you deal with it. As a company we always strive for excellence in customer service. Glad we got the machine back up and running and you're a happy customer for many more years

graceghunaim
graceghunaim
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Super Impressed

Super personal care. Amazing turnaround times. I love the system I purchased and I live the aftercare service.
Highly recommended personalized service and super friendly experience.

You're welcome Grace. Glad we could help!

indu.yerneni in Oshawa
indu.yerneni in Oshawa

Water Treatment

All water solutions have been best so far. I have observed my water to be so hard and contacted them after so much research online. They came on same day and showed me the hardness and impurities in water. I requested them to have quick service as I have child on the way. Surprisingly, they were very quick and did my whole installation (water softener and the RO filter) on the same day. James and Phil have come over to discuss and install and the whole process was smooth. James clarified all my doubts regarding this and Phil was excellent in doing his job, The company is top notch!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks Indu. We always aim to have excellence in customer service and glad we met your needs and speed of service.

pjcybart in Oshawa
pjcybart in Oshawa
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Water filtration system

We are so happy with our water filtration system and softener. We drink more water now than ever. We have eliminated water bottle waste and have saved on our soap/detergent consumption. Our skin feels great! It is definitely a great investment for our family! James, at All Water Solutions and his team are helpful and attentive to our needs. Great customer service!!

Thanks so much Peter. Anytime you need anything reach out!

Trevor Livingstone
Trevor Livingstone
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Full water filtration install

These guys are the best. I moved into my house in 2019 and one of the things that was on my mind was to ensure my new family had clean and safe water. I wanted to go above and beyond the standard chlorine the city uses to kill all the stuff in the water. The demo was great and with so many water filtration systems on the market you never know what you are going to get. At the time I watched a W5 episode on water companies and all the shenanigans that goes on. When They came to my house there was no pressure to buy at all. They provided information and answered my million questions. I don't mind paying for things as long as the end result is quality.

The install was done in no time and as soon as they turned on the system you immediately saw the crud that was hiding in the pipes. My house is just about 20yrs old and though the water was coming out clear before the system went online it was a shock to see the grit and rust that the system was cleaning from the pipes. After a 10 to 15 min flush the water was crystal clear, then it was time for the taste test. I immediately noticed a difference in taste and after washing my hands you can feel the difference. You really have to experience the before and after.

We opted as I mentioned for the full system so under my sink we have the 3 filters for drinking /cooking water and again we noticed an immediate difference in our cooked food.

Showering is another thing we noticed. It was cleaner and there was no longer a feel of heavy water from all the extra minerals before the system went online. My wife has eczema and the this has helped greatly.

The bonus natural soap, cleaners, detergent and other extra care products that come with the system last a long time. We still have more then enough to last another year or two. Our clothes are brighter from the combination of filtered water and the natural cleaners. The clothes even smelled better. No more odd smell from the washer from all the minerals. A small capful of detergent does a full load of laundry. This is another long term savings for you are not using more detergent to clean. The other natural cleaners are safe for pets and kids. I don't have pets but you can be sure I would not use harmful chemicals around my kids.

I can truly say this has been a great experience and the service has been above excellent. it has been a year since the install and they still call to check on us to make sure things are working as they should. They even call on the year mark to let you know your filters need to be changed.

If you care about your health and that of your family give them a call to get a demo and I am sure you will be sold.

From one happy life long customer.

Trevor in Newcastle

Great review Trevor. Appreciate it and we are here for you if you need anything at all!!!

alan-daniel1 in Oshawa
alan-daniel1 in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great company offering great service

The company came in and gave a very convincing presentation on all of the things that exist in our water. They came the very next day to do the installation. It was quick and the service with great! We love the products that they provided us to use with the system.

Thanks Alan. Glad you appreciate our excellent service and promotional products that come with the system.

jean-luc.major in Oshawa
jean-luc.major in Oshawa

O'Neil neighborhood

Very professional sales, and installation, worry-free water filtration, great tasting water, no chlorine taste as there was before.

Thanks Jean-Luc. Glad you're enjoying our products. Call if you need anything from us!

mincar102 in Oshawa
mincar102 in Oshawa
1 review Little Britain, ON

Excellent product and sercice

We had our well installed in our new home but the water had a lot of minerals in it and a strong odour. Within a week of having a visit from our rep, we had clean water throughout the house. The service was amazing. Had a small initial issue, gave them a call and someone was here the very next day to fix the issue and they exceeded our expectations for service. My showers and tubs and toilets are now staying stain free and the water is better than bottled water. We were also shocked to see that our untreated well water and the bottled and our previously filtered water through the Britta filter all ran around the same as far as being unclear. So happy we had the system installed by this company. The experience was perfection in all standards.

Thank you. We always try to provide excellence in customer service

vetor62 in Oshawa
vetor62 in Oshawa
1 review Grafton, ON

Now we got clean, soft and safe water

We were suffering from hard, rusty water from a drilled well. That water destroyed our water heater tank, faucets, plated with brownish orange irremovable stains sinks, dish washing machine, tub. Toilet tanks were covered black stains inside. We tried to use different sediment, iron filters, electronic softening systems. Nothing worked. Now everything is in good hands of the Rain Soft water softener system installed by All Water Solutions (Durham). No more stains. No more red inflamated itching skin.

Great to hear our equipment is making life better. Thanks for the review

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Happy with product and service

We were concerned about water quality and feel much better knowing we have a reliable filtration system. The staff were all friendly and quick to support when needed.

Thanks you and glad you are enjoying the system and our service which we take great pride in. Call us and let us know what we can do to make it a 10 star experience.

More about All Water Solutions (Durham)

All Water Solutions was founded by Len and Charlene Kohl in 1997. Located in Brooklin, Ontario, our 14 employees are proud to provide clean, quality RainSoft water and products to customer from Cobourg to Markham.

RainSoft improves the Quality of Life for our customers and their families by offering them environmentally responsible air and water treatment solutions for their homes.

DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS that provide bottle-quality, crystal clear water for drinking and cooking...without the plastic bottle.

WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS that save money by reducing energy and soap consumption. Water-using appliances last longer, and bathing and shower has never felt better!

AIR PURIFICATION for the entire house, not just one room. RainSoft air purification products mount directly into the duct, providing protection and peace of mind...silently and out of sight.

It has been over 55 years since the first RainSoft water conditioner was sold from a small garage just outside of Chicago, Illinois. Since that day in 1953, RainSoft has become an industry leader in treating, filtering and softening water for well over one million homes and businesses throughout the world.

Water testing