Srk Plumbing & Drain

Reviews for Srk Plumbing & Drain

Gary in Mississauga
Gary in Mississauga

Leaking bathtub/taps

I had a upstairs bathroom tub that was leaking down into my family room. I listed my job on HomeStars and Stefano was first to call.
He came the same afternoon and systematically diagnosed the problem. We have used the shower in this tub since and all seems to be fine. He quoted his minimum price prior, and stuck to it. Nice guy, very friendly and knowledgeable. Would certainly recommend his services.

Thank you Gary for the review. I'm glad we solved the problem and I was able to help out.
Regards
Stefano.

Martin
Martin

Faucet replacement

I needed professional help to replace a very old bathroom faucet. Stefano replied quickly and showed up the next day - great communications. Very professional, pleasant to work with, installed the new faucet and replaced the old u-bend quickly and cleanly. Martin.

Thank you Martin for the review. Glad I was able to help out.

Kamal
Kamal

Amazing!

Stefano was a true professional from start to finish. True story is that we had a plumber come over the week before to fix a smelly situation and he didn't provide any solution after charging us $300.  His plan was to come back with tools to start opening the drywall and causing a whole separate headache but lucky for us we sought a second opinion and found Stefano who kindly made himself available for us on short notice.  Let me tell you, this gentleman is incredible. Super polite and patient with our many questions. Incredibly knowledgeable about his profession and just an overall great human being. Not only did he diagnose the issue with the bathroom (btw it didn't involve any complicated cutting or costly next steps) but we liked him so much that we asked him to quote us for a few more things and he came back to install a couple of vanities and a dishwasher! We are thrilled with all the work he's done in his multiple trips.   5 star service and no complaints from us. Thanks for the great work, Stefano!

Thanks Kamal for the great review. Glad I can help out.

Neil
Neil

Major main drainage leak + 5 other minor jobs

Honestly speaking, Stefano is the best plumber we’ve ever used. We’ve been in this house for 35 years, so we’ve had our share of plumbers. He’s very neat in his work and was respectful to the home. Also, he did 6 individual jobs for us. On each one, he took the time to understand the problem and helped educate us on the issues. Thank you.

Thank you for the kind words Neil. It was nice meeting you and I'm glad to help out.
Regards,

kellyleemacdougall in Toronto
kellyleemacdougall in Toronto

Stefano is a consummate professional

Stefano was quick to respond to my inquiry with a quote and I was able to book an appointment for the installation with ease. He did a beautiful job installing a new kitchen facet and replaces a leak supply line on one of my toilets. He is very personable, knowledgeable and skilled. I highly recommend him and would definitely call him again in the future for any installations or repairs.

Thank you Kelly for the amazing review!
I'm happy to hear you are satisfied with my work. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Tom in Mississauga
Tom in Mississauga

Wonderful, timely service. Great value provided.

Stefano provided next-day service when another provider failed to show up. I am very satisfied with his work, especially with some add-on work not originally quoted.

Thank you Tom. I am happy to help out and that your satisfied with my work !

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Plumbing Repair

Stefano completed a plumbing repair for me and I was extremely satisfied with his prompt and professional service. I contacted him and he completed the repair the same day. He was on time, very courteous and went out of his way to ensure my kitchen sink was working properly. I will definitely be using Stefano for any future plumbing jobs and would recommend him to anyone looking for a plumber.

Thank you for the review Nancy. It was my pleasure helping out. I look forward to working with you again.

Sidra in Toronto
Sidra in Toronto

Great service!

Stephano was very accommodating on a very busy schedule and provided excellent service with our kitchen plumbing for a new sink we got put in. We will be using his services again. Highly recommend him!

Thank you very much for the review. I look forward to working with you again.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Home renovation

Exactly work and always on time , worked well with other trades. We are vary happy with the service, have another project on the way and I’ll definitely be contacting him.

Thank you Steve for you review. I look forward to working with you again.

Adam
Adam

Added bathroom, moved main stack, install tub and toilets

Steve was amazing! On time, organized, reasonably priced and really fast. This was a huge renovation and SRK Made great suggestions to achieve what we wanted.

In addition, SRK was really clean and respectful of our house. I would definitely recommend SRK and have recommended them to friends and family

Thank you Adam for your review. We appreciate the business and look forward to working with you again.

Best regards:
Stefano.

More about Srk Plumbing & Drain

Welcome to SRK Plumbing and Drain. We are here to provide professional and quality services for all your plumbing needs on residential, condos, commercial and industrial projects. All of our plumbing technicians are certified and licensed. All work is to be completed by homeowners satisfaction or your money back.

Custom home renovations, existing home renovations, service calls for indoor plumbing services, Basement concrete breaking.

We are following all the health and safety guidelines for Covid-19. This is to ensure our customers and employees are safe.

Business Hours 7:00 am until 9:00 pm on Monday to Saturday and Sunday is for emergency calls only

Call or text Stefano at 647 999 9837 for your free quote today