Home Tv Service

Reviews for Home Tv Service

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Home TV Service Delivered Top Notch Service In The Comfort Of My Home

I was in need of a repair on my TV unit. I contacted George at HomeTV Services and expalined the problem. George reassured me right away and he was able to quickly diagnose the problem and repair it in the comfort of my home. The lad went the extra mile in giving professional service and valuable advice. Good value for his service. It is good to know that good old fashion service exists. Cheers!

Joyce in Richmond Hill
Joyce in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

A INFINITY OF KNOWLEDGE RESOLVED ALL MY TECHNOLOGICAL ISSUES!

George is excellent! A wealth of knowledge for all my technological needs and services. Yes, George of Home TV Service arrived exactly as he said he would and with a courtesy call one hour prior to his arrival.

George repaired the issues with my Sony TV and truly brought the picture to life 10x better then before! George reconnected my Bose sound system better to what it was previously. Sounds great!
He also eliminated any buffering and freezing picture I had with my IPTV box for over a year. I wish I fixed it sooner if I only knew.
George also repaired my computer on the spot. This was a simple fix for George. He resolved all of my issues efficiently.

He saved me the hassle of taking my computer into best buy or the geek squad and leaving it in for a week or two, a total inconvenience.
George had me avoid all that stress by repairing all my technological issues within the comfort of my own home and saved me money and hassle.

I would greatly recommend George to anyone with any technological issues. Was very impressed with his professionalism. Many thanks..
A well done job George, that deserves a good detailed review.

Yours truly,
Joyce Mulligan ;-)

Sirun in Toronto
Sirun in Toronto

Professional TV & Surround Sound Installed in a jiffy!

I am extremely happy with my new TV instillation & Surround Sound system Install.
I will use George of Home TV Service again for all my electronic needs. He also fixed my problematic phone in 15 minutes!

He was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and reliable. The best part was, he used my original mount and then tweaked my picture on my new TV and adjusted the audio. Pretty much, George optimised the entire system fot the best watching and listening experience ever!

George is a perfectionist.
He sure has a passion for his work and he definitely shows it.

Highly Recommend!

Fiona
Fiona

George at Home TV Service

George was super helpful, honest and knowledgable. I won't go to anyone else in future!

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto

TV Repair

George was punctual and took his time to try and discover why our TV was randomly turning off when someone moved. He was very pleasant and had a wealth of knowledge about many appliances. He called to follow-up after the repair. Would definitely recommend him!!

Christian in Toronto
Christian in Toronto

RELENTLESS AND FINALLY GOT MY TV UP AND WORKING LIKE NEW!

I must take this time to thank George for his Professional Service.
I nearly through out my Sony 55' Bravia TV out to the landfill.

I had a problematic unit that had stopped dead last Thursday night..
I called Thursday night, and George called me back after 6pm.
I explained the issue and we  scheduled  the next day,  Friday..

George arrived on time as swiss clock. On time!
This was the kicker!
George was at it non stop for an hour trying so many interesting ways to see if he could Reboot my TV  after Bell did tell us the TV is to old and to buy a new one. Well, George did not give up, as a miracle worker at the last minute when I was telling him don't worry, he would tell me let's give it one more try. This unit with it's flashing red light symptom,not no more.
The device George used and I seen it with my eyes it actually worked.

George, you are relentless on giving up easy.
I wish everyone was like you, are planet would be in better shape.
Your # 1 in my books and
a 5 star review well deserved!
You saved me over $1,000 no need for a new unit.

Many thanks from myself and my family.
This was truly an amazing experience!
I will definitely recommend you George!

Coliver52
Coliver52

TV Services

The company was highly responsive and got back to me right away. The person I spoke with was incredibly knowledgeable and clearly had years of experience in the industry. He really seemed to care about the consumer and what was best for him or her.

Victoria Robinson from Old Toronto
Victoria Robinson from Old Toronto

Home Theatre Repair

Serge responded promptly to the message we left, even though it was well into the evening. He was able to diagnose the source of the problem and it was repaired the next day. We will definitely keep Home TV Service in our contacts for the next time we have an issue.

Avi in Toronto
Avi in Toronto

George of Home TV Service Had My Mac Computer Up & Running

AMAZING PRO SOLVED ALL MY ISSUES!
George of Home TV Service is the best!
He reconnected all my internet and my
Mac Computer connection that had a problem with the CAT 5 cable replaced with a faster CAT 8 when my carrier could not provide me with that, or any in home service until 7 days later. Since I am a paying customer,
I expected much more!

In the past, I purchased a Sony 55 inch 4K UHD TV in 2015 and George installed it for me. I had an issue with the unit just last week and George quickly diagnosed it and repaired it in front of me. I felt it was a great repair considering the value of the TV and the cost to replace it. TV's are expensive and George can keep them running to get the extra value of the money you invested. $330 + tax is not bad for everything he did for me.
Greatly satisfied

Warmest regards,
Dr. Avi Weinberg

Aaron Silverstein in Toronto
Aaron Silverstein in Toronto
1 review St. Thomas, ON

Home TV Service Installed My Computer And More. Professionalism!

Home TV Service was superb! Totally understood my office needs.
Professionalism and nothing less from George in East York.

He installed my new computer in my office + used the best protection.
George also took the time to show me how to scan for any attempted cyber attacks that will remain in quarantine. This is truly amazing, I will have him do the same on my wife's and my computer at home as well.
Also notified me not to upgrade to Windows 11..

George, you're truly a genius. A bit expensive, but worth every dollar.
Thanks a million for all the I.T support services you have provided me.
In addition, you have taught me some valuable tips on how to protect myself and my family.
I am very grateful to have met you George.

100% Highly recommended
Aaron Silverstein

More about Home Tv Service

Home TV Service 482 Cosburn Ave East York ON M4J 2N5 416-421-1259 Expert Service Same-Day-In-Home-Repairs To All Makes and Models. From Retro Electronics To The Latest Technology. WE DO IT ALL!
Looking for Home Theater pros in East York?