Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

5114 Dundas Street West Toronto ON M9A 1C2

Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

central vacuum cannister replacement

Bill at Etobicoke Service centre was extremely helpful in helping us with the replacement of our vac cannister. Our old Beam was replaced with a
Canavac model. The difference between the 2 models was quite significant. We are extremely pleased we chose the Canavac cannister.
Bill was also extremely helpful with the installation of the unit.
Highly recommend Bill and the store for anyone experiencing any problems with their vac problems.

Thank you for taking the time to drive to our showroom and your purchase, it is appreciated.
Please let us know if there are any issues with your new system....as an Authorized Canavac Dealer, we would be glad to honor the manufacturers warranty.

Men At Work
Men At Work

Great service!

Hired these guys to supply and install central vac system in my 5000sf home. Did a great job! Very pro, courteous, knowledgable. Highly recommend!

Men At Work,

Thank you for the great review... wishing you the best in your new home.

Clare
Clare

Central vac with low suction

I'm SO glad I called around, and went with Bill. Even after just speaking with him on the phone, I could tell he wasn't like most repairpersons. That he was a skilled tradesperson who took pride in his work. There just aren't that many people like that around, in my experience (including the guy I got to come 1 1/2 years ago who told me I needed a whole new central vac system, and yet it kept going for another 1 1/2 years). He came on a holiday weekend (he fit me in), tested the system and found not 1 but 2 blockages. Fixed! What a relief. I will never call anyone else in future.

Clare,

thank you for your support of our small business and sharing this review....it is greatly appreciated.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Wonderful service - knowledgeable, patient, quick, friendly

It's rare to find such great service (and yes, the Beam product is good, too). Bill answered all my questions matter-of-factly and didn't put any pressure on me to make a decision. Once I made my decision, he was able to offer a quick installation, and was even willing to come early on a Sunday morning! The install took hardly any time (homeowners, take note: show basic good manners and clear not just the work area but also make it easy for him to access it with supplies and tools), and everything has been working perfectly.

Thanks, Bill!

Thank you very much for sharing this review of our services and your purchase...it is greatly appreciated.

N from Mississauga
N from Mississauga

New central vac system

I had a wonderful experience at this store and Bill was very knowledgeable and helpful. We replaced our central vacuum system and are very happy with the product and installation service. Great warranty (10 years) and prompt service. Our old central vac system had been blocked for some time and the new system cleared the blockage within a few seconds of turning it on. Professional service, good choice of products and a fair price. I highly recommend this store.

N from Mississauga,

Thank you for taking the time to visit our showroom and sharing this review of our services,
we appreciate your support of small business....
Call anytime should the need arise.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Sunbeam vacuum

Extremely happy with the service!! Your extensive knowledge of the product made me feel more confidence in my purchase. Love my new vacuum. Will definitely go back. Thank you for your help.

Thank you for visiting our showroom and your purchase of a new Beam Central Vacuum System,
your business is appreciated.

Paul in Brampton
Paul in Brampton

Drainvac Dark Edition Central Vacuum

Hi.. I found Beam Central Vacuum Etobicoke Service Centre through Homestars.. Was looking for a dealer that sold Drainvac Central Vacuums.. I read a few reviews and was delighted. I talked to Bill the owner through email and he was quick responses knowledgeable and helpful to say the least. I drove all the way from Brampton to pick up my central vacuum.. He made me an elbow extension and explained everything how to hook it up without needing to get installed.. Was easy and quick and if I needed any help he would guide me through the phone..I would definitely recommend everyone with any vacuum needs to go to Etobicoke Service Centre and talk to Bill! Great costumer service at its finest.. Also got a great deal with new hosing as well package..

Paul,

thank you for taking the time to drive to our showroom and sharing this review.
Glad we were able look after your central vacuum needs, call anytime should the need arise.

Don Morrison
Don Morrison

Outstanding service

I have been going to Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. for our Beam central vacuum needs for many years. The service is outstanding and they are very fair. We had an issue with our central vacuum and George responded with great advice and service- and helped us right away. It is so refreshing to deal with local businesses/entrepreneurs who not only can provide quality vacuum solutions at a fair price, but they are there when you need them for excellent service. Great people! I would highly recommend.

Don Morrison,

thank you for your continued support over the years....we sincerely appreciate it and your taking the time to share this review.
Happy New Year

Jane
Jane

Central Vac

Fast dependable service. Knowledgeable and family owned business. Take ownership and pride in their work. Thank you for your prompt response and for providing us with a new and updated central vacuum. It is working amazing. Jane

Jane,

thank you for sharing this review and your purchase, call anytime should the need arise.
Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd

Greener
Greener

New Central Vac unit

I have been a customer of Etobicoke Service Center for many years. Bill has always been extremely helpful and knowledgeable with any and all vacuum related questions and service issues….and we’ve have lots of both over the years!! I can’t imagine going anywhere else.

Greener,

thank you for your continued support and your purchase of a new central vacuum system...it is appreciated.

More about Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Thank you for your interest in our vacuum products and services. Founded in 1971, Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. has been providing manufacturer-authorized sales and service in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville,Richmond Hill and surrounding areas. Our extensive showroom showcases the latest in central vacuum systems, portable vacuums, and a full-line of air filtration systems for a healthy home. Our factory-trained sales personnel and technicians provide professional, punctual, in-home and in-shop sales and service to all makes and models, including:

Beam
Kirby®
Riccar®
Oreck
And more
Feel free to call or visit our showroom.

We will be pleased to expertly answer any questions you may have. Allow us to provide you with our extensive knowledge and resources in order to help you make the right vacuum sales or service decisions.