Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Reviews for Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Tom West from Toronto
Tom West from Toronto

Replacement of 30 year-old Beam Central Vacuum

Our 30 year-old Beam central vacuum finally died. Looked at HomeStars and found Etobicoke Service Centre. The owner answered and suggested we visit. We did and quickly got exactly the replacement unit we needed. Gave us what are options were, but no pressure tactics (we did go for a quieter unit) . Bill did the installation himself, and it was fast, efficient and painless.

Thanks to Etobicoke Service Centre for providing us with a new vacuum and Homestars for helping us find them.

Tom West,

thank you for choosing us for your central vacuum needs, your business is appreciated... call any time should the need arise.

Gary from Burlington
Gary from Burlington

New Central Vac

I visited this store on Saturday and met with Bill. Bill is a true professional who has been in business for over 35 years and knows his stuff. After talking to him I purchased a Beam central vac and Bill installed it the next day. (less than 24hrs. from purchase wow.) Bill showed up on time, did the installation in less than 45 minutes, and left no mess to clean up. Visit Bill in his store and you will not be disappointed. He is very easy to talk to, and his prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend Bill and his company Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. to friends and family.

Gary,

thank you for visiting our showroom and your purchase, your business is appreciated.
Your system comes with a no charge 10 year warranty, please reach out if there are any issues moving forward.

Central Vacuum

I had a great experience with Bill at Beam and would highly recommend Beam Vacuum for any of your household needs . Bill took the time to explain all of the different options available for my home and gave me the best vacuum and option for my house .

thank you for visiting our showroom and your purchase, it is appreciated.

C M - Toronto
C M - Toronto

Vacuum

Definitely a go-to store for anything vacuum related. Bill is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He provided amazing customer service not often seen these days. No hesitation in highly recommending them.

ABelvedere
ABelvedere

Central Vacuum system

After calling a few places including Bill at Etobicoke Service Center I I
I drove out of my way to go to this store because of the friendly and professional way Bill handled my phone call compared to the others.
I was not disappointed as Bill was very professional, had tons of experience and talked about the benefits of each until I felt very comfortable making a decision. Even after doing so and asking Bill to get me the unit package, Bill took the time to put together a few small pieces of wiring and a utility inlet, as well as a flexible hose to make the install very easy and generously did not charge me for those items even though I did not ask for anything free. I would highly recommend doing business with Etobicoke Service Center and will be back for my family's needs.

ABelvedere,

thank you for taking the extra time to visit our showroom and your purchase, your business is appreciated.... call at any time should the need arise.

Doug Foulkes
Doug Foulkes

New Central Vacuum & Other Repairs

On 3 occasions I consulted with this store (Bill):
1) diagnosed a broken central vacuum system and provided a Beam replacement that has performed very well;
2) provided the required parts and advice to repair a central vacuum piping issue that had not been installed correctly;
3) most recently I bought a replacement Beam Central Vacuum unit to replace a poor quality and undersized unit that had failed after 4 years.

In all three cases Bill diagnosed the problems, provided the right sized replacement units and all at fair pricing. What I love most is their experience and they made a modification to the carpet power head that made if work more effectively and ended belt burnout. When installing the last Beam unit an installation question was quickly answered by phone.

I really appreciate an honest sales person that doesn't try to oversell you or nickel and dime you. I will definitely recommend this store to all my family and friends.

Doug Foulkes,

thank you for sharing this review of our services, glad we were able to set you up with a new central vacuum system, the new system comes with a 10 year warranty, feel free to call at any time should the need arise.... thanks again for your continued support.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Beam Vaccuum Installation

Prompt, courteous, and effective installation of equipment and accessories. Highly recommend to those who value high quality service and premium equipment. Thanks for the quick response and value added service.

Glad we were able to get the job done to your satisfaction.... thank you for supporting small business and sharing this review.

Amazing Service and Product

We truly appreciated dealing with Bill. Good, honest, competent, reliable service. He got our new central vac installed and running in no time and took extra care while dealing with a couple of existing issues. Would highly recommend his work.

Thank you for calling on us for your central vacuum needs, your business is appreciated.
Call anytime should the need arise as your new product has 10 year manufacturers warranty.

Andrew
Andrew

Central vacuum cleaner

Amazing service and amazing staff. Bill was a great help with picking out exactly what we needed and wanted. I highly recommend this location if you are looking for any of our vacuum needs

Andrew,

thank you for your sort of small businesses, it is greatly appreciated.

Cheryl Nicholson in Etobicoke
Cheryl Nicholson in Etobicoke

Excellent Customer Service

Highly recommend BEAM Etobicoke for central vac repair. Bill has been out to our home to service/repair our central vac three times over the years. We have always been able to get an appointment quickly, they arrive on time and have provided excellent, professional service.
They are very fairly priced and will suggest the most affordable options for repair or replacement.

Cheryl Nicholson,

thank you for recommending our services, and your continued support over the years....it is appreciated.

More about Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Thank you for your interest in our vacuum products and services. Founded in 1971, Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. has been providing manufacturer-authorized sales and service in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville,Richmond Hill and surrounding areas. Our extensive showroom showcases the latest in central vacuum systems, portable vacuums, and a full-line of air filtration systems for a healthy home. Our factory-trained sales personnel and technicians provide professional, punctual, in-home and in-shop sales and service to all makes and models, including:

Beam
Kirby®
Riccar®
Oreck
And more
Feel free to call or visit our showroom.

We will be pleased to expertly answer any questions you may have. Allow us to provide you with our extensive knowledge and resources in order to help you make the right vacuum sales or service decisions.