Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Reviews for Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Claire from Toronto
Claire from Toronto

Excellent Service

Sales and service was amazing. Installation top notch. Central vacuum couldn't be better. We are very happy customers and would highly recommend them if you are looking for a good system at a competitive price.

Claire,

Thank you for your feedback and your patronage, we appreciate this.
Feel free to call if there are any questions or concerns regarding your central vacuum purchase.
Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd.

contra in Toronto
contra in Toronto

Excellent down-to-earth small business service

Excellent down-to-earth small business service
This review is for the Etobicoke Service Centre on Dundas West in Etobicoke. After many years of faithful service our central vac gave up the ghost so we went to Beam Vacuum with the goal of finding a similarly reliable machine. Bill matter-of-factly took us through the pluses and minuses of the options, then left us alone to make up our minds.

I thought about trying to save the install fee by doing it myself, but I had looked at how the old machine was attached and knew it would be tricky. George came out to install and it indeed took him a while, but he successfully did so with good humour. Overall a very good experience of “old school” customer service from a neighbourhood business. Nice.

Contra,

Thanks for posting this great review, we draw on many years of experience in the industry and take great pride in our work.
Thanks again for your business.
Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd.

Maid4Condos
Maid4Condos

Purchase Commercial BackPack Vacs

I had the pleasure of finding this vacuum depot in Etobicoke. The level of service and friendliness was unmatched! As an entrepreneur running a cleaning business, we exchanged some great convo and really connected.

The assortment of product and genuine consultation was very much appreciated. I got exactly what I needed and for a very reasonable price.

I will continue to source my vacuum equipment and supplies from these guys!

Maid4Condos,

Thank-you for your recommendation, and your time in posting this review.
Also, it was a pleasure speaking with you, thanks again for your business.

Pauline
Pauline

Central Vac replacement

All we can say is "Amazing". The professionalism of both Bill and George is beyond anything we have experienced in the service industry. The level of knowledge and expertise that they they both demonstrated was refreshing. George installed the new central vacuum. The work he does is meticulous. It was a pleasure doing business with them. I highly suggest to anyone that you do business with Etobicoke Service Centre. You will not regret it.

Pauline,

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate this, and your business.
Feel free to call us if there are any issues down the road.

Bien from Toronto
Bien from Toronto

Central Vacuum

Very impressed with the service I received from Bill and the George the installer. They were very accommodating to my needs. I would Highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a central vac!

Bien,

Thank you for choosing our business for your central vacuum purchase, and sharing your experience with this review.
Feel free to contact us if there are any concerns as this system comes with a 10 - Year manufacturer's warranty.

Etobicoke
Etobicoke

Vacuum repair

My vacuum needed repair and I took it to the Etobicoke Beam Vacuum Store.I was told it was unrepairable due to some melted plastic parts.It was three months old and I had no bill of sale.
I phoned the manufacturer, Eureka, and was referred back to the same store because it was one of their recommended repair stores.
Beam submitted the claim on my behalf and Eureka sent them a new, same model vacuum.Beam then contacted me and I picked up the new machine.Beam took their time a trouble for me, a no cash sale, and I appreciate it.

Thank you for your time in posting this review.
Glad we were able to help you resolve your warranty issue.

Roy in Toronto
Roy in Toronto

Great professional service till the very end of my project.

I googled a central vacuum service and I got Etobicoke service centre. Bill was very pleasant and professional from day one. He explained their services and product and costs and guided me as this was my first CVAC purchase.
I would definitely recommend Etobicoke central Service to my friends and business colleagues.

Thanks,
Roy

Roy,

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd.BEAM, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Scott & Diane in Mississauga
Scott & Diane in Mississauga

New Central Vac purchase & Install

Having recently moved into a new townhouse in Mississauga, we have contracted several professional service people to do work in our home; Bill & George from the Etobicoke Service Center Beam Central Vacuum dealer are at the top of the pack for professional, prompt, and courteous service.

We have never had a Central vacuum system before, and our knowledge was limited to what we had learned from friends, and the internet. Upon our visit to the Etobicoke Service Center showroom, Bill patiently took the time to walk us through all the ins and outs of Central vacuums, and the different models and options that were available to us. After choosing a high end Beam system(as well as cleaning supplies and applicator for our new hardwood floors, which the Service Center also sells!), we were given an installation appointment for the very next day.

The next afternoon, George, the installation specialist, arrived on schedule to set up our new system. Simply saying that he conducted himself in a pleasant and professional manner, in my opinion, does not accurately convey his level of dedication and commitment to his job, and customer satisfaction. It was a relief to have someone in our home who not only acted professionally, but also showed a great deal of genuine respect for us as customers, and homeowners. George went out of his way to carefully explain all aspects of the installation and operation of the system, so that we would have no problems operating it after he was gone. The entire job was careful and thorough, with a minimum of mess and disruption; upon completion, George sincerely thanked us for our business, and assured us that they would be there to help assuage any concerns, should the need arise.

As it happens, after a few weeks, it became evident that the 30' hose I had chosen(after being offered 30' or 35')was just a tad short for one of our rooms. A quick stop back at the Service Center and Bill easily whipped up an extension hose for me, at no extra charge! I was in and out in 10 minutes, a very happy and satisfied customer.

If you are looking to buy a central Vacuum system, then I must heartily recommend Bill and George at the Etobicoke Service Center; their prices are very competitive in the industry, and, most importantly, their service before and after the sale is absolutely second to none. A rare gem in today's "business for profit" environment. Bravo, gentlemen, and thank you!

Scott and Diane,

Thanks for the kind words,it was a pleasure meeting you. Once again, thanks for your business.

christianpx from Toronto
christianpx from Toronto

Professional excellent company

Whereas another company messed it up with my central vac and made it worse than it was, leaving me to sort that out on my own... Bill and Georges were my savers. They fixed it super rapidly, efficiently and courteously.
This company REALLY knows about their job and central vac maintenance and repair! I wish I only went to them, directly!
And they are so nice, follow on the appointment and on their job execution and final results. Count on them. very good job and persons!

Christian,

Thank you for contacting us and the fantastic review.
We appreciate your business.

Rob  from Oakville
Rob from Oakville

Vacuum sales

I bought my vacuum power head and electric hose from Bill Massis at the home show two years ago. He was very knowledgeable about all the beam products. Since then I have gone back to buy a sock for the hose and bags. I drive from Oakville to shop at his store, his service is great.

Rob,

Thanks for taking the time to drive in, your business is appreciated.

More about Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Thank you for your interest in our vacuum products and services. Founded in 1971, Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. has been providing manufacturer-authorized sales and service in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville,Richmond Hill and surrounding areas. Our extensive showroom showcases the latest in central vacuum systems, portable vacuums, and a full-line of air filtration systems for a healthy home. Our factory-trained sales personnel and technicians provide professional, punctual, in-home and in-shop sales and service to all makes and models, including:

Beam
Kirby®
Riccar®
Oreck
And more
Feel free to call or visit our showroom.

We will be pleased to expertly answer any questions you may have. Allow us to provide you with our extensive knowledge and resources in order to help you make the right vacuum sales or service decisions.