Fine Design Interiors Inc

Reviews for Fine Design Interiors Inc

Gisele, Toronto
Gisele, Toronto

AMAZING!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Our vintage chairs were sunken in and were pierced by kitten claws. My husband learned about HomeStars and called around for quotes. When he spoke with Mark on the phone, he liked his honesty transparency and authenticity.
Mark and Enzo pointed out that the chairs were sunken in due to a botched cheap job that a previous upholsterer did: he used thin wood planks rather than proper straps to hold the cushions. Mark and Enzo assured us that they would use high end straps from Italy to repair the chairs and they guided me through fabric options. They are beyond fair with pricing, generous in fact. Plus the two have great senses of humour!!!
We are over the moon with the results!! The chairs look SO good and they are WAY more comfortable than they were when we had first bought them, as there is extra padding now. We will soon be dropping off our counter stools to be reupholstered too, we can't wait!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND FINE DESIGN INTERIORS!! Gisele (Tvokids!)

Happy New Year. Hi Gisele thank you so much for those kind words and it was my pleasure meeting you guys. The chairs came out great, really happy with them and I'm glad you love them. I will be back to work on Monday please be safe and I will fix your other chairs.

Mafalda in Toronto
Mafalda in Toronto

Custom made sectional and ottoman

I found Fine Design Interiors here on homestars, along with a few other companies when I was looking for a custom made sectional to fit right onto a bay window. Mark was the first one one make an appointment with me. However, I also took a few others.
Even before knowing any prices, Mark was the only one that inspired trust, knowledge and know how, and offered suggestions. As such, we decided to go with him just based on first impression on first appointment.
Very glad we did, sectional first absolutely perfect onto the bay window, the design is beautiful, the quality is just outstanding, and the craftsmanship superb.

Wow, thank you so much for those kind words, it means allot to me. It was a pleasure meeting you guys and making your custom sectional, if you need anything in the future please give me a call. I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Take care Mark :)

Nancy
Nancy
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

reupholstery

Took in club chair and ottoman. They helped me pick a great fabric; answered my texts when I asked about progressing and timing and arranged delivery. Chair and Ottoman look amazing.

Hi Nancy was a pleasure meeting and doing your chair and ottoman. If you need more of my service please give me a call in the future. Happy Holidays.. Mark

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Sofa

Fantastic job by Mark on recovering my sofa. He took my outdated old pillows/covers, used new foam and I now have a beautiful and comfortable up to date looking sofa! Mark and his team are very friendly and enthusiastic about their work. I definitely will be returning to him for my next piece of furniture! It feels like I got a brand new sofa!

Hi Peter how are you, thank you for letting me do your sofa , please call me when you need anything .
thanks

Fran Tabone from Brampton
Fran Tabone from Brampton

Old couch & Loveseat like new

We recently reupholstered our couch & love seat with Mark at Fine Design. Mark gave us an initial quote in January and honored his quote in April when we decided to go ahead with the project, not knowing what our plans would be because of our impending move. This is remarkable in these Covid times when the price of everything has gone up. From the choosing of our fabric to the final design (which we left up to Mark), we are very happy with the transformation of our furniture to a great looking up-to-date set. It was a pleasure working with you Mark. We are looking forward to getting them home again on Monday. Before & After photos attached. He also added a lovely toss cushion not shown here.

It was a pleasure working with you guys and I wish you all the best in your new home up north. Please keep my number if you need anything in the future.
Take care and stay safe..

Chair better than new

I highly recommend Fine Design Interiors Inc in North York. I brought Mark an old, tired-looking chair and he turned it into a stylish, modern comfortable chair. Throughout the process he and his partner were helpful with all the decisions about fabric and design. Their work is detailed and impeccable and the chair is better than new. I would definitely use their services again.

It was a pleasure meeting you and re-doing your chair. If you have any questions in the future regarding furniture please call me .Thank you for the kind words. Mark Be Safe.

Deconstructed couch

I bought a new couch that I couldn’t fit down the stairs to my basement. I reached out to Mark on homestars to see if he could help and he sure did. Mark and Enzo came to my house, took apart my couch moved it downstairs and rebuilt it. They were so kind and did an amazing job. Truly talented. Thank you both so much!

It was a pleasure meeting you on Friday , thank you so much for your trust and giving me your sectional to fix. If you have any questions regarding furniture in the future please give me a call. Please be safe.
Thanks

michael in Toronto
michael in Toronto

Banquette - Great Job

After talking to a few companies we decided to go with Mark at Fine Design Interiors. We linked the fact that they have 25+ years of experience and pictures of their work looked good. We need our banquette wrapped with foam and material. He came to our place to have a look at the design, listen to our concerns and made great suggestions. They delivered on time and the final product came out amazing and really finished off the look of our built-in and banquet. Very happy and would use them again.

Thank you Michael for those kind words, it was a pleasure dealing with you. If you have any questions regarding furniture please give me a call. Be safe
thank you.
Mark

New Bed with tufted headboard and recovered couch

Perfection. The bed is very sturdy (full board support not just slats). and the headboard is amazing with the different coloured buttons and pink stop stitching.

The couch is amazing. I was leather and he re-covered in velvet. The corners are all perfect, the seams clean and straight, and the fit of the fabric is tight. All to make a beautiful central piece to my living room

Attention to detail far exceeds the price I paid. He has a HUGE selection of fabric in every price range, and he has so much experience he knows what works - when you cannot decide.

I also had a wing chair done last year, my sister is getting a chair done now, and I will always go back to Mark for any upholstery work I need done.

Thank you for the beautiful review and it was a pleasure doing work for you again. I'm so happy you liked the furniture and please come by for an espresso and if you ever need advise on furniture please call me.
Stay safe

Karjeff
Karjeff

Furniture Repair

Hi Mark
Thank you sooo much? You are so right you made our sofa and love seat new again. We are amazed all we needed to have was the foam replaced.in our seats.. You’re now our new physio therapist

Thank you for going the extra mile in getting this small job done so quickly.... we’ve been telling friends and neighbours about you

Look at the before and after

Thank you so much and it was a pleasure meeting you.If you have any questions regarding furniture in the future please give me a call. Be safe

More about Fine Design Interiors Inc

FINE DESIGN Interiors has been in business for 17 years and has over 25 years experience in the furniture business. We specialize in custom made furniture, custom headboards and re-upholstery, sofa repair and wood refinishing. All our work is tailored by professionals. Our custom made sofas can be tailored to any size and any color combinations. FINE DESIGN Interiors can provide you with a free quote for your upholstery needs. Just send us a picture, dimension and type of fabric you like.

You may have seen our work at the ROYAL YORK HOTEL, Windsor Arms and Chateau Laurier.