XYZ Storage

Reviews for XYZ Storage

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Self storage

I had a reno and i needed a storage space that i can easily access. While my movers stored almost everything i owened. The moving company suggested i rent a unit at XYZ storage on Lakeshore. I stored here for about 4 months and had no issues. Thank you, Lee

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

XYZ Storage, Weston Road

Bright and airy location which is clean and tidy. Very friendly staff and I love the drive-thru so you can move your items into storage from inside the building. We booked a medium size storage unit to house items during a renovation, with the first full month at 50% the overall cost is competitive!

Storage unit

Was very polite and helpful took the time to listen to our needs and took us around to see different sizes.

Thank you very much for leaving us a review! We appreciate your time and customer loyalty!

Storage

So far very professional, clean unit, reasonable access. Will have more thorough evaluation in 3 months.

Downsizing

I had to quickly pack up my unit and downsize.
The help was working supportive.

Good Morning!
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your business!

Storage unit

They made everything very easy. It's a good facility and we'll definitely use them again

Good Morning,
Thank you very much for leaving this review!
All the best !

Storage

First time using a 3stage storage facility. Attendant was excellent with instructions and a complete walk through. At first I was a little apprehensive but thanks to her , I am now quite comfortable with this facility. Joe

Dear Joe, thank you so much for taking the time to read this review!

Storage

Good service. Helpful at the front desk. Showed how everything worked and was able to upgrade my locker as I needed a larger size

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your business!!

Clean storage facility, but incredibly rude employees

Storage units are clean and well maintained, but staff refuse to keep masks on while you’re working with them, or in their office, so clean, but…. Also, spoken by the front desk staff without a hint of irony or self awareness, the phrase “Customers found it really helpful, but it didn’t help me at all so I got rid of it”.

Hi!
Thank you for taking the time to leave this candid review! I'd like to find out more details of your experience. Please call me at -416-208-0188 extn 200~
Thank you, and looking forward to connecting!
-Annissa Rodriguez

Service

Excellent service friendly staff helpful and explained everything very clean place and easy access I would recommend to my friends

Good afternoon, thank you so much for your business!

More about XYZ Storage

Formerly known as All Canadian Self-Storage, our team has been serving the GTA and Toronto area since 1997. Our indoor heated self storage facilities across Toronto have been loved by our customers. From our drive-through units and rental moving trucks to our quality packing supplies, we make space convenient for our customers.

We’ve endeavour to offer the highest quality customer service, professional business practices, and friendly building designs for our Canadian storage customers. We offer conveniently priced and cheap self storage solutions that reflect the true value of having your items safely stored away. Our new XYZ Storage brand is a testament to how we have redefined public storage in Canada and to continue to innovate on improvements to the experience.

We will continue to believe in storage spaces that are functional, effective, and easy. At the end of the day, your self storage space is personal to you and we will make it as such. Self storage should be a positive experience, helping you get the most out of your own spaces and busy lives. We look forward to continuing to service our communities in Downtown Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Brampton, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Vaughan.___