Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Miranda Windows & Doors

James in Mississauga
James in Mississauga

Replaced windows

Would highly recommend this company. Tony and hes crew are top notch.The sales guy was very informative and did not pressure me. From the time i gave them the go ahead to the day they installed them,they always kept me informed. The install is great,the trim work is 100%. Will use them again for my front,side and rear doors.

Hello James,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a very thoughtful review for us. Miranda Windows & Doors takes great pride in our products, installation crew and our customer service. We are glad to know that you are very happy with the final outcome. Looking forward to doing more business with you in future.

Michael in Riverdale
Michael in Riverdale

Replacement of all windows in house

Could not be happier with the product and service provided. I looked at several different companies and in the end chose Miranda because they were extremely professional, responsive, had a great showroom to see product in advance and were willing to be competitive on pricing.

Delivery of the product was on time and the installation team was amazing; professional, friendly and the install of all windows was completed on schedule.

The windows look great and I would not hesitate to use Miranda for any future needs or to recommend them.

Thank you Jose and team.

Hello Michael,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new windows and the service that we provided to you.
We are very glad that while making a decision, you chose Miranda Windows & Doors to install your windows. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Urvashi in Mississauga
Urvashi in Mississauga

Window Retrofit

My husband and I were referred to Miranda Windows and Doors by friends of ours who do all their home renos to a high standard and expect good workmanship. From the outset, the Miranda team was professional and transparent- no sales pressure or attitude.

Tony, the boss is hands-on and took the time to give personal attention to us and went through all the technical and aesthetic details involved vis-a-vis the window specs.

At the time of the install (which was on schedule) the crew (Ivan and Co.) was polite, efficient and considerate- we had just installed new hardwood throughout and were a little concerned about it being scruffed up-but not a scratch.

The final product was great and technically well-installed. Would strongly recommend this company to friends and relatives. Oh and the price was about 10% less than I next best estimate I think. Thank you.

Hello Ms.Urvashi,
Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing Miranda Windows & Doors for your renovation. We are glad that you are really happy with the final outcome. We appreciate you spreading the word about your positive experience with us. We would like to thank you once again for your thoughtful words. Looking forward to serving you in the future.

Jose & Josephine Cavaco in Mississauga
Jose & Josephine Cavaco in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

New windows & doors throughout.

The quality & appearance of our new windows & doors is excellent. The installation was carried out on time, professionally & in a courteous manner. We highly recommend this company.

Hello Jose & Josephine,
We would like to thank you for choosing Miranda Windows & Doors and sharing your experience with us. We are glad to know you are happy with all the new windows & doors in the house. It was a great pleasure working with you. Looking forward to serving you in the future.

J.Dimitroff, Oakville.
J.Dimitroff, Oakville.

Complete window and door replacement

It was a pleasure working with MIRANDA WINDOWS AND DOORS beginning with Jose from the time of estimate to installation.

MIRANDA WINDOWS AND DOORS went over and beyond my expectations. I found that Tony, Rick, Ivan and Mangie were very polite, professional, patient, courteous and most importantly, overly accommodating with my requests during the mamoth installation. The installation included the full replacement of all my windows and front doors.

It was all those little things that added up at the end of the day that makes the product, installation and operation of a Miranda window far more superior when compared to the competition and to other window products.

MIRANDA WINDOWS AND DOORS arrived when they said they would and completed the job in a timely fashion. Upon completion, the team also left my home impeccably clean.

As a result, I have no hesitation on referring MIRANDA WINDOWS AND DOORS to family, friends and neighbours.

Again, thank you Tony Miranda for your team's overall expertise, professionalism and for the seamless and worry free installation and may 2012 be your best year so far...

Hello Dimitroff,
Thank you for your thoughtful review and sharing the wonderful experience you had with Miranda Windows & Doors. We are delighted to know that you are happy with our final product. We take great pride in out products, installation crew and our customer service. We greatly appreciate that you are spreading the word about Miranda Windows & Doors. It was a great pleasure working with you. Looking forward to serving you in the future.

Katherine in Mississauga
Katherine in Mississauga
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Windows and Doors

Replaced all my windows and doors in my home. We had a few quotations and visited several showrooms. Tonys showroom completely blew our minds! Tony was friendly and courteous and took his time to show us all our options. Installation and installation guys were amazing. My house was completely transformed. Tony has really trained his crews to be true craftsmen and professionals. Clean up was great. If you are looking to replace your windows and doors do not hesitate to call them. The customer service both of the office staff and the installers surpassed anything I expected.

Hello Katherine,
Thank you so much for your kind words. Miranda Windows & Doors takes great pride in out products, installation crew and our customer service. We are really glad to know that you were extremely happy with the final product & our services. We greatly appreciate that you are spreading the word about Miranda Windows & Doors. It was a great pleasure working with you. We are happy to know that you and your family will enjoy the new windows & doors for the years to come. Looking forward to serving you in the future.

Robert in Mississauga
Robert in Mississauga

All windows in my house

Great job, did all my windows promised before my wife had our son. Came on time finished in a couple of days. Cleaned up and an excellent service. Thank you

Hello Robert,
Miranda Windows & Doors takes great pride in out products, installation crew and our customer service. We are pleased knowing that you and your family will enjoy the new windows for many years to come. It was a great pleasure working with you.

Mississauga, Ontario
Mississauga, Ontario

Replaced a Patio sliding door

Called Miranda windows and doors for an estimate. They were mid range pricing but quality and exception to detail was amazing. I would recommend them to anyone. Great job and extremely trustworthy. Left the job site cleaner than he found it. Tony completed my job who is also the owner. These guys are the best. i only wish they worked in cottage country too.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for sharing the experience you had with Miranda Windows & Doors. We are delighted to know that you are happy with our services. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Miranda windows & Doors

Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Installation of windows and patio doors

I highly recommend contacting Miranda Windows and Doors for an estimate for any of your renovation needs - ask for Tony! Reasonable prices, lots of products to choose from and the exceptional quality and durability!

Hello Jay,
Thank you so much for your high recommendation for Miranda Doors & Windows. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new windows & patio door. Looking forward to serving you in the future.

Fatima in Toronto
Fatima in Toronto

Replaced all windows and two doors

I had about three companies come to my home and give me quotes. They were pretty much the same. I have seen this company advertisement in my neighbourhood and decided with them. It took them two days to complete the job. They were professional, on time, did the job they said they would do and cleaned up after the job. I am very happy with my windows and doors and had a good experience with them. Some of the workers did smoke but they smoked near their truck and not on my property. Overall I was very happy.

Hello Fatima,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy that while making a decision, you chose Miranda Windows & Doors to install your windows & door. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the products and the service that we provided to you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Miranda Windows & Doors

The Biography of Miranda Windows & Doors™ Miranda Windows and Doors® is one of Ontario’s leading window and door enterprises. Miranda Windows & Doors® is a family owned and operated business built on foundations of hard work and traditional values. Tony E. Miranda President and Owner of Miranda Windows & ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Mississauga?