Clear View Plumbing And Heating

Clear View Plumbing And Heating

Reviews for Clear View Plumbing And Heating

Dwe
Dwe

Hot water tank tuneup and future inspection

Annual tank tuneup from maint plan and fixtures inspected. Suggested softwater replacement due to age and providing estimates. Courteous and friendly. Dave

Replaced Master Bathroom

Replaced only the master bathroom tap/valve for my shower. I already cut out the drywall and opened up the area so the plumber could get straight to work. The plumber showed up without the tap, then had to gom to Lowes because he didn't have the 1/2" copper fittings in his truck. When he came back from Lowes he relaized he didn't have butane for his torch as asked me if I had any. He went back to Lowes for butane.

The job took 3 hours in labour and the plumber said it was around 300$ in parts. I was charged 2050$. The invoice shows nothing other than replace bathroom shower valve, an environmental fee and GST. When I phoned in to question their invoice as ask for a basic breakdown in parts and labour they refuse to answer.

-They will not tell you their hourly rate they use for estimates/billing
-They will not tell you how much was spent on parts.

They tell you nothing. I have no idea how this tap cost 2050$ to this day....after Clearview came in another plumber came in to replace my hot Water tank and quoted 1500$ for the tank/labour. he looked at my tap and laughed....said it was an 850$ job.

Clearview is completely unresponsive and has a long track record. Don't believe their google reviews, look to more reputable review sites such as Homestars and the BBB for a more acurate picture.

Please see the pictures of my 2050$ shower tap.....it speaks for itself

T.Karch
T.Karch

HOT Water Tank Repair

ClearView worst experience ever and got no resolution. There needs to be a NEGATIVE scale for our family to rate. Short story 13 days STILL NO hot water with $2000 paid. I've been offered a $300 refund, and they were going to quote me some more work; but I've chosen to call another company.

The next company took 30min gave me a completely different issue that was never discussed with ClearView or shown on the IPad. They have the parts in the truck, and are making repairs. We should have hot water in less than an hour.

Ron
Ron
1 review Stettler, AB

Furnace inspection.

Identified furnace issues. Provided solutions to repair said issues. Communicated activity and results, findings and solutions via email for reference.

Furnace maintenance

Arranged for clearview to perform maintenance on our 4 yr old high efficiency furnace. The technician was knowledgeable and made adjustments to bring it back into specifications. He reviewed all the key components and generated a overall summary of the condition. Pleased with the service.

rwbcanada in Calgary
rwbcanada in Calgary

Lift station emergency repair

The lift station they installed 3 years ago, for $2,000, failed. I called them to come out and was told they would be there two days later before noon. The technician arrived at 4:00 pm. He made me sign off on a $350 quote to do a "diagnostic"...which I did, under duress as there was raw sewage in my basement.

The diagnostic revealed that the three year-old pump they installed was shot and I would require a new one. The cost of that would be $4000...so 100% inflation in three years. I asked for a detailed quote so I could look at the change in parts and labour...this is while my house is filled with the smell of sewage and the sewage pit in the basement was exposed. I was promised the detailed quote, was told they would be at my home the following morning by 9:00 am, and at their demand, provided a $2000 deposit before the tech agreed to close up the sewage pit.

It is now past noon the following day. They have REFUSED to provide me a detailed quote. They have NOT come to complete the repair as promised. They have NOT followed up with me after I called their office. They have kept my $2000 deposit.

Ruth-Ann Manganaro from Calgary
Ruth-Ann Manganaro from Calgary

Exceptional Service

Clearview plumbing and heating was a pleasure to work with right from seamless initial on-line contact, to the phone conversations with admin staff and finally to the service call. John Fenning was just awesome. Just plain awesome. Punctual, friendly, an expert in his field and and excellent communicator. I appreciated the time he spent explaining in a way I could understand the issues with my old furnace and water heaters. I also really appreciated his honesty and transparency around the membership program. Thank you John!

Louis Grenier from Calgary
Louis Grenier from Calgary

Hot water tank

Clear View Plumbing and Heating is a prime example of why it is important to get more than one quote.

My 10-year-old hot water tank was leaking, and I asked for a quote for either a new tank or tankless system. The Clear View representative came on July 18th and was nice enough. He provided a handwritten quote.

The quote was not competitive.
o 1.93 times the second-highest quote
o 2.58 times that of a higher-rated competitor.

We were charged $51 for the quote
o It didnt provide the water tank manufacturer or model.

In a Clear View website chat on July 22nd, Avery wrote that an estimate for new equipment is free.

I am not certain why I was charged $51, but I would not recommend Clear View since it is clearly not competitive.

I will not use their service.

Shifty in Calgary
Shifty in Calgary

Ac repair

Had clear view to the house for a/c repair
I was blown away at how quick they were able to come to the house.
The tech they sent was Gerry.
I highly recommend clear view and Gerry for all your house needs.
If I could give more stars I would in a heart beat.
Great service

Great plumbing service !

We are very pleased with the prompt and professional service we received. Jon Dianocky is a highly skilled plumber and a pleasure to deal with !

More about Clear View Plumbing And Heating

Here at ClearView Plumbing and Heating we have Two Clear Rules: 1. Do whatever it takes to solve every problem right and leave every customer smiling. 2. When in doubt, see rule #1. This is our promise to you, our customer. We view our jobs not as trades-people, or as ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Calgary?