Home Improvement People Inc.

General Contractors
1120 Castlefield Avenue Toronto ON M6B 1E9
General Contractors
Home Improvement People Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 14 timesBest of 2021winner 14 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Home Improvement People Inc.

dinnan in concord
dinnan in concord
1 review Concord, ON

Kitchen

I would love to tell the world that my experience with the Home Improvement People was absolutely great! It totally renewed my faith in being able to complete home renovations without worrying about hidden costs, unreliable contractors, and projects that take forever to complete.

I have a beautiful kitchen now that I absolutely love! Anyone to whom I've shown pictures can't believe how great it looks, and that it was completed on budget and on time.

I would definitely recommend the Home Improvement people to my family and friends.
Thanks again!

Thank you Dinnan for this stunning review. Your kitchen is gorgeous.

Ben & Dan

More about Home Improvement People Inc.

The Home Improvement People have completed literally thousands of renovations since our inception. We are a unique award winning contracting company, consulted by various media as industry experts.
Please view our website at homeimprovementpeople.com to view images of some of our projects.
For our clients' convenience, we've implemented progress billing as well as financing.
Regardless of scope, we approach every single home renovation with a foundation of strong design aesthetics, comprehensive product options, sound project management, and a commitment to craftsmanship.

Our projects range from remodelled bathrooms and kitchens, to rear additions, hardwood flooring, basements, second story additions and other extensive renovations. We undertake work in all budget ranges.

Choosing a reputable contractor is the most important decision you will make regarding your renovation. From plans and permits, to last little finishing details, The Home Improvement People is committed to completing your renovations and home improvements in a professional manner and to your complete satisfaction.
We take pride in our personalized service and our high quality workmanship.
Call us for quality, insured work - completed on time, and on budget.
416-782-7605.