Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for Verona Tile

VL from Toronto
VL from Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

When another very highly rated company on this site failed to show up for the scheduled and confirmed backsplash installation, I was in quite a hurry to find someone to do the job as soon as possible, given that I had cleared out the kitchen, and gotten everything ready, so...Verona Tile to the rescue! Giulio responded to my call extremely promptly, gave me a very reasonable quote, and came to my home two days later. He arrived on time and did a great job, even cleaning up after himself. Giulio is very professional, and is also just a nice guy. If you're looking for someone with professionalism who will do a meticulous job and make your space look like great, someone who will get back to you promptly whenever you call or text, and who will show up when he says he's going to show up (whether the job is big or small), then Giulio is your guy. Look no further.

It was an absolute pleasure working for you and I'm glad you were happy with the work!

Dan from Toronto
Dan from Toronto

Bathroom Reno

Guilio was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive to every communication and reliable. Because this was our only shower, we really appreciated that he worked quickly and was on site every day until the job was done. We are loving the new bathroom.

It was a great experience working with you and I thank you kindly for the business.

Katharine from Hamilton
Katharine from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great

They showed up each day at 8 AM and worked all day until finished. They were both clean, polite and professional. They did an excellent job tiling our 3 bathrooms and a laundry room, all in 2 1/2 days. I would recommend them.

It was a great experience working with you and I really appreciate the business!

giulio in North york
giulio in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Kitchen Floor and bathroom

Giulio is the owner, operator and installer. Thats what I was most pleased with. Unlike some companies I called, one guy would come to do the estimate and another guy would come do the work. Giulio, at Verona tile, was punctual, as in being at the house at the same time every morning and finishing the job in the time he said it would take. He has very clean work habits and his work is immaculate.

It was my pleasure, thank you kindly for your business.

Dave B. in Cobourg ON
Dave B. in Cobourg ON

Tile Work

I recently hired this company to tile our front entrance, our fireplace, our mudroom and our backsplash. I was happy to find out that he gets discounts at some tile stores in the GTA and that we could go in and choose the tile and he’d have the discount applied; we saved over $500 on the tile!
He was very knowledgeable, and helped my wife and I in our choices. He was also fast and courteous. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Dave B

I am glad to see you're happy with the work, it was my pleasure working with you.

Giulio.

demdib   Wilson Heights and sheppard
demdib Wilson Heights and sheppard
2 reviews North York, ON

tiling veranda

was punctual with appointment
workmanship was exceptionally well done
inquired as to the effect we wanted and made some fantastic suggestions to complement our views
finishing was perfect and looks beautiful

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing Verona Tile.

Giulio.

More about Verona Tile

Hi, I’m Giulio Martino, owner and tile installation expert at Verona Tile. I specialize in the installation of ceramic, porcelain and natural stone materials for residential and commercial applications. With over 20 years of experience working in the Greater Toronto area, my reputation is built on trust and on the understanding of client’s expectations. For a cost-effective, reliable solution to your tile installation needs, please contact me for a free estimate.