All Tech Electric Inc

All Tech Electric Inc

Reviews for All Tech Electric Inc

C. Poulos
C. Poulos

installation of multiple plugs, changed smoke alarms, motion sensor light

My home was built in 1941 and has plaster walls. Jason's team installed new plugs and repaired the holes in the plaster perfectly. Our smoke/CO2 alarms were changed and a motion sensor light which was supplied was installed. The work crew were a pleasure to have in the house and worked diligently.

I would definitely use All Tech Electric Inc. again and highly recommend them.

Brennan
Brennan

Kitchen rennovation

This is the third time I have used Jason and the team at All Tech and again the service was stellar. We were renovating our kitchen and he managed to install new under cabinet lighting, move plugs around, add electrical for a new microwave and run a direct line to our dishwasher. The entire thing was done when they said it would be and always to the highest quality. All Tech is the only electricians I use in the city.

Disappointing service - would not recommend

Hired Jason to complete some new wiring for my kitchen. He installed the wrong wiring even though complete specs were provided. He was adamant that he wasn't at fault even though it was entirely his error. Had to pay out of pocket to have another electrician complete the work as required. Would not recommend.

This is inaccurate information that this person is posting.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Went the extra mile

I highly recommend All Tech.
First off, Jason returned my call unlike many of the other top rated electricians. I know people have alot of work these days, but would it hurt to be courteous and reply?
In anycase, Jason came by to assess my needs and then provided an estimate. His staff that came to do the work were very polite and friendly. They took their time to assess what they had to do and then proceeded to run my new line with minimal damage. When they were done they repaired all the holes and cleaned up the debris.
A couple of days later they came to replace the clevis (the thing that attaches to the house to hold the incoming service wires). When Hydro attempted to charge me for the transfer from the old clevis to the new one Jason went the extra mile and cleared up the misunderstanding.

Thanks for the fantastic review

John C.
John C.

Panel replacement

this was the simple replacement of the main electrical panel.

Jason's crew were fast, neat and polite. All was done on schedule.

This was the third time I have used them, in the past for much larger jobs. I am very satisfied with All-Tech.

Thanks for the great review

Stavros
Stavros

Pot lights

Jason and his team from All Tech Electric Inc are a fantastic bunch of people. They were on time, on budget and delivered amazing service and quality. The pot lights they used and the general care they took to install them really stood/stands out.

Definitely will be using them for future projects!

Thanks fir the great review

Gordon in Toronto
Gordon in Toronto

Creative problem solving, clean job

Jason did an excellent job helping us find the optimal solution for a lighting fix in our basement, and made several good recommendations. He also installed a new outlet and 3 ceiling fans in our semi-detached house and did a great job at all of it. Throughout the quote and job he was very communicative and helpful in finding a suitable time. Will definitely work with him again!

Thanks so much for the great teview

skel73 in Toronto
skel73 in Toronto

Replaced GFI Outlet outside and added protective cover

I found Jason to be extremely responsive. He took the time to explain everything. Did a great job. I'll hire this company again. Proficient, professional, friendly.

I also asked him some other questions about other things we are thinking of doing and he was very helpful in explaining the options and approach.

Thanks so much for the great review

Chad in Stittsville
Chad in Stittsville

Great people, great work

Jason and his team are fantastic, used them to update our electrical from knob and tube. They did a great job in a short period of time. Would highly recommend to others.

raak00
raak00

Electrical Ninjas

Jason and team are just fantastic. We were out of town and the team came in and went through a very thorough list of non-trivial electrical tasks with ease. From installing new plug sockets, smart home equipment, security equipment, and rectifying other electrical wrongs in our house, everything was done quickly and cleanly. They even anticipated some things that I didn't know I needed ... till I needed them.

They stand by their work, no messing around with quotes and then "oh it costs more" later. Clearly they know what they're doing with great customer service to boot.

I've already called them back for our next project.

Highly recommended!

Thanks for the fantastic review

More about All Tech Electric Inc

All Tech Electric Inc. has been family owned and operated since 2000.

We provide exceptional service for all your residential and commercial electrical needs. All Tech Electric has a commitment to quality work, service, and customer satisfaction. We offer a variety of electrical services, including replacement of knob and tube, indoor and outdoor electrical renovations, service upgrades and much more.

We are fully insured and licensed by the Electrical Safety Authority Authorized Contractor Program. ECRA/ESA Lic 7006706 (residential and commercial).

We ensure that your home is being serviced by the best in the business, using up-to-date technology and tools to get the job done efficiently and cost effectively.

Areas we cover: Downtown Toronto, East (Beaches) Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga
Brampton