Rid Of It Vancouver

Reviews for Rid Of It Vancouver

danny
danny

Estate suite clean up

Needed to clean up a rental suite for an estate... Scott Terry and Kevin showed up on time and efficiently removed everything from the apartment. No issues no hassles and no surprises .... the quoted price based on pictures i sent was what i was charged. I would use them again without hesitation. Thanks for the good work!

Danny
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on this job. It was a sad event that brought us together but we worked hard and efficiently and got the job done. Thank you for the positive review and best of luck.
Best regards

Joan in Vancouver
Joan in Vancouver

Student move....problem solved!

When my daughter's box spring would not fit up the stairs of her new rental we decided to just get rid of it. We borrowed a truck to get it to her new place and didn't want the hassle of having to borrow a truck & drive it to the depot. Scott was able to pick it up within 3 days of calling. The price even included the environmental fee. The crew arrived ON-TIME, they were friendly, efficient....problem solved!!

Joan ,
Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We know that when people move it can be a stressful time ... That's why we try our best to make thinks work in a timely manner. I'm very happy you called and that we could complete the task for you.

aiordache
aiordache
1 review New Westminster, BC

Junk removal

This company is well priced, reliable and on time. Very friendly service, fast and reluable.We have used other junk removal companies in the past but Scott and his team are the best!

Hi
It was a pleasure to work for you and your husband. We understand that moving or downsizing into a smaller home can be stressful. The crew and I were working hard and making the job run as smoothly as possible. We hope you are enjoying your new home.

betty S.
betty S.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Basement flood clean up and dispose.

Scott, Terry, Johan plus 3 more men were really impressive with their work ethics and patience throughout the 1.5 day of hard work. Clearing out my aunt's basement which had water damage from an overflow kitchen sink. There was a lot of "stuff", these gentlemen without complaints worked onward. Scott and Terry with a smile and positive attitude was a breath of fresh air through out the whole ordeal. I would not have any hesitation to use them or recommend them again.

Hi Betty
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. Your Aunt's place was quite a large job with a few hurtles to overcome. With your help and James we were able to make the job run as smooth as possible. It was a pleasure to deal with you and thanks again for the review.

vikkistevenson
vikkistevenson
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Vikki Old Fence

The neighbours & I agreed the leaning & rotten fence had to go. I didn't want to wait til it keeled over, so called Scott this morning. By noon it was gone - lightning fast, reasonable rate and friendly crew!

Hi Vikki.
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. It was a pleasure to work for you.

Danika in Vancouver
Danika in Vancouver

Fantastic Company

I called them up in the morning around 830 and they were at my house at 10am sharp. They took my old mattress away and were extremely pleasant and personable. I will 100% recommend and use again!
Overall experience was A+!!!

Wow!!
Thank you for the glowing review. We aim to please all our customers and are glad we made your day.

yellow_moth
yellow_moth
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cabinet Removal

I've had those cabinets for Close to 10 years. What a difference it made having them removed. It really opened up the space. I am so thankful that I had such a great team who is able to come by on time and have those pieces removed so quickly and efficiently. It was easy to book with them and their prices are extremely reasonable. I'd recommend them to anyone. Thanks team!

I would like to first thank you for the glowing review. We always enjoy working with such outgoing clients and like to develope a working relationship. Your cabinets were quite large and we had to dismantle two of them to do the job correctly. You were a pleasure to work with as you were kind enough to help in the process.
Best Regards

mtikoross in Vancouver
mtikoross in Vancouver

Apt 309 Clean Up

Scott and his crew were through and efficient.Scott was very personable,thoughtful and kind.The place was cleared put in no time at all. I was thrilled with the service.I only wish more companies were like yours

Marguerite
Thank you so much for the glowing review. Your apt clean out was very typical for us to do as we have done many. It was a pleasure dealing with you and look forward to working with you in the future.
Scott Marenych
President.

President

LynF in Toronto
LynF in Toronto

Apartment junk removal

Garrison & Lucas were professional courteous smart & fast. Could'nt have expected better. Had to book them for a second day. They were heroes! Would book again without hesitation. Also not great moving circumstances to start with, and I don't know how I would have finished on time without them.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us a review. This particular job had its challenges but It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Karen
Karen
1 review Richmond, BC

Karen's Job

Scott said he would arrive at 1:00 pm and he did. He started the job even before his team arrived a few minutes later. It was completed less than 45 mins. I was impressed with his professionalism and attention to details. Hopefully I won't have to move again however if I need any junk removed I will definitely call them and will recommend them to everyone.

Moving is never fun and I understand this. After meeting Karen and discussing her removal needs my team got right to work. After tackling the garage we went to work on the yard where our customer had piled some more junk to be removed. We had three crew members on site and were able to complete the job in a timely manner. Thank you Karen for the kind words and the review. Any time you will need us again we would love to help you out.

More about Rid Of It Vancouver

Ridofitvancouver.ca offers prompt and reliable garbage removal, junk removal and waste recycling services in the Vancouver area. Call for a free quote. Our Services: Furniture Disposal, Couch removal, Appliance Removal, Trash removal, fridge disposal, House hold junk removal, Garage clean out, estate junk removal, Vancouver Junk Disposal, TV Disposal, Mattress Disposal, Rubbish Removal.

****

We are available 7 days a week from 7:00 am until 6:00 pm.