Sam Harb & Family

Reviews for Sam Harb & Family

marques in Toronto
marques in Toronto

Taken Advantaged Of

I called them to repair a leaking pipe on a Sunday morning. They told me if they come Sunday it’s $300 if they come Monday it’s $190.00. The hole in the ceiling was open for them to do the work. They cut out an 8 inch piece of pipe and replaced it. They charged me $550.00. Later on that evening their connections began to leak. I asked for money back and they refused. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Mark in Lorne Park
Mark in Lorne Park

Leaking Basement Ceiling Pipe

Rocco did a fantastic job in resolving my leaking pipe in the basement ceiling. He called ahead stating his arrival window, was on time and professional. The leak was in a very tight spot and almost no room to work in. Rocco was determined to fix the leak with minimal removal of drywall, he spent 3 hours to resolve these complications. and respectful not to do unesscesary problem. He managed to effected the repairs with compression fitting because of a galine and PVC drains. We would recommend them and call them again, anytime.

Ray Berry
Ray Berry

Kitchen Sink Clogged and Repair

Rocco did a fantastic job in resolving my clogged kitchen sink. He was on time and was determined to fix the problem. He also made a few minor repairs to the sink to prevent future water issues.

Mani
Mani

kitchen sink clog

Their service was quick and excellent. John removed the clog from kitchen sink and gave me some useful tips as well. The price was reasonable and I strongly recommend Harb & family plumbing and will call them anytime I need their services.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Shower faucet installation

Was charged $200 less than the price we were quoted and $1000 less than a competitor's quote. Faucet looks and works great. Honest and professional. Will never call another company for plumbing again.

Dee H
Dee H

Busted water valve

Our outdoor water spout broke off & Tome came out and fixed it for us! Very friendly, polite & wore a mask the entire time. Not my first time using Harb Plumbing and I will definitely call them again!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great Service

TJ and team were very knowledgable and accommodating. Solved a problem that a previous plumber was not able to solve with our laundry room and built a drain line for a cabana bathroom. The office staff were also helpful in booking.

Olivia B
Olivia B

Quick fix on leaking shower spout

When we had a leaking shower - thanks to a bent pipe under the drain spout - we called Harb and they came quickly, and provided a good fix. We wanted to ensure we were going with a quality plumbing service, and feel like we got that with Harb. Highly recommend.

George C.
George C.

Bathroom vanity in Burlington

Great service and quality from Sam Harb & Family Plumbing in Burlington, ON! The vanity was made as per my requests and with attention to quality. Equally important, the vanity installer and the plumber assigned to this job were both very professional, pleasant to work with, and showed care for my property. I would use this company again, and recommend it to others too.

More about Sam Harb & Family

Call us at 905-634-2600! Since 1974 our Family has been proudly serving Burlington, Oakville, Milton and surrounding areas. For all your plumbing needs we are here to help! At Sam Harb & Family Plumbing, we are 3rd generation plumbers. Based in Oakville and Burlington, we provide 24-hour plumbing repairs as ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Burlington?