Dave Marcotte Foundations

5498 West River Dr Ottawa ON K4M 1G8

Waterproofing
Dave Marcotte Foundations

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times

Reviews for Dave Marcotte Foundations

N in Ottawa
N in Ottawa

Basement solidifying and waterproofing

After buying our home in 2018, we got Dave and Jesse to come take a look at the foundation and basement. They were punctual, friendly and honest throughout. We ultimately decided to wait a couple of years to do this work. We’re now 2021 and in October I reached out to Dave about getting the work done in the spring of 2022. Dave was quick to respond and even called me at 8pm after sending an email with various questions. He updated my quote and got me in his 2022 schedule to do exterior waterproofing.

This past week (December 2021) Jesse installed Fortress stabilization straps on my basement walls. The guys did an great job and work hard to get it done in a day. We’re very happy with Dave Marcotte Foundations and will definitely recommend when possible.

thanks for this and see you in the Spring!!

Dave Michaels
Dave Michaels

Install sump pump

We had Dave Marcotte Foundations come in to assess water leakage in our basement. It was determined that a second sump pump would help to alleviate this problem. The workmen arrived on time and in one day had installed a new sump pump. The job was completed and they removed cement and dirt leaving no mess as they had prepared the work area with carpets from the front door to the basement. My wife and I highly recommend Dave Marcotte Foundations.

Thanks for taking the time Dave

Nicholas in Toronto
Nicholas in Toronto

Basement crack sealing

I hired Dave to fix a crack in my foundation wall, and both he and Shane were fantastic. Dave did the estimate while Shane fixed the wall. Shane was able to come by two days after I asked for the quote, and finished within two hours. I've also used Dave's company to fix my garage foundation and slab, and I have nothing but good things to say. I'll be using Dave's company for all of my concrete and structural needs in the future.

Thanks Nick!!

Bahman Azarbar
Bahman Azarbar

Foundation Repair, two contracts

This is the second time I request foundation repair services from Dave Marcotte Foundations; so I am a repeat and very satisfies customer. In both instances, the required repairs on west side (year 2017 for $11,300) and south side (year 2021 for $13,100) of the building were clearly explained and cost proposals were made. The works started and finished on time. The crew were highly trained and well equipped to carry out the job. They completed the work in a highly satisfactory manner. The crew were pleasant, courteous and organized. The job site was cleaned up after the completion. I highly recommend Dave Marcotte Foundations. people needing such services.

Thanks Bahman for taking the time to right a review.

1 review Saint Clements, ON

Foundation cutting & window well services for 2 egress windows

I spent time researching various company's on the Internet and settled on Dave Marcotte Foundations. I contacted Dave for a site visit to discuss my project and provide us with a detailed quote. I took the liberty to contact alternates but liked Dave's no-nonsense approach and professionalism. He helped us understand the job scope, details and also qualified the item costs

Dave and his team did an excellent job start-to-finish, and left our home in a better condition than they found it! A fine example of the quality of the work you can expect if you hire Dave Marcotte for your next project

Would highly recommend this company

Thanks for taking the time to write this!

Daniel in Guelph
Daniel in Guelph

Egress Window

I really didn't know where to start when it came to putting an egress window into the foundation of my home, but man, I'm glad I came across Dave's company during my internet search.

Not only did he reply with an estimate, he outlined the entire procedure, even recommending me other contractors for each step (ie. engineer, window installer, etc).

For every question I asked throughout the entire process, he had an answer and was sure to point out which direction he felt we should go in order to complete the job correctly.

When it came time to do the job, he and his crew were extremely professional, making sure I was happy every step of the way.

The window turned out fantastic and I couldn't be happier. Dave and his crew were exceptional and I would recommend their services whole-heartedly.

Appreciate the great reviews Dan!

Colwynn in Woodbridge
Colwynn in Woodbridge

Foundation Crack Repair

Excellent, professional and timely service from Dave and his crew.

Very satisfied and I would recommend to anyone looking to have work done on their foundations at very competitive rates.

Hb
Hb

Garage and foundation repair

Dave's team removed and relaid my cracked garage floor. They repaired a crack in the garage wall, they excavated down to the foundations and repaired cracks, put in insulation and parged everything and installed window wells. They even reseeded the lawn and put down river rock. They were professional, knowlegeable, friendly and kept me informed when work would be scheduled. I'm very impressed.

Thank you for taking the time for this review. So glad we could get it all looked after for you

giancarlo
giancarlo
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

New garage floor, new laneway base, new concrete walkway

My project involved ripping out the existing garage floor and pouring a new concrete floor, lowering the driveway about a foot and putting down a new base, and pouring a new concrete walkway along the side of garage. It was great working with Dave and his team on this project, very professional and very easy to deal with. Dave will take the time to answer questions and explain things to you. He is also quick to reply to texts/emails, and will go that extra step to make sure you are happy with the final results. I would highly recommend Dave and his team.

Thanks for taking the time Gian

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Foundation

After researching numerous foundation companies in Ottawa, Dave had the most competitive prices and the work that he and his team did was very professional and efficient. He is honest and will never pressure you into doing added things that aren't necessary. I 1000% recommend Dave Marcotte!

Thank you for the review. Only wish I could see who sent it. Please text or email :)

More about Dave Marcotte Foundations

Foundation repair and waterproofing specialists. If your basement is wet. If you have cracks in your foundation or structural issues. Visit dmfoundations.ca for detailed information on what services we provide and other valuable information regarding our foundation repair services. Our emphasis is on services and repair techniques for foundations. . You can fill out the "Request an Estimate" on our site.