Arby Cartage

Brampton ON L6V 2H6

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 14 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 14 times

Reviews for Arby Cartage

Jhermans
Jhermans
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

100% recommend these guys!!

They were amazing!! Kept to their quote, were safe and efficient. All guys spread positive vibes!

Markham Shopper
Markham Shopper

Quality Movers Make The Difference

We hired Arby Cartage for our move from Markham to Bracebridge in June, 2022 and were more than satisfied with the service we received.
The crew (four men two trucks) arrived at the house between 8:30a and 9am and had us moved in by 6pm - including the upright baby grand piano!!
They were great, rolled out the rubber mats to protect carpeting, wrapped all furniture to ensure it safety, all while laughing and joking together and working around a rude interruption by a door installer who inserted himself in our threshold for an hour!!
As a comparison, we moved from Keswick to Markham 12 years ago with Firemen Movers - they had four guys, one truck, moved us half the distance, same size houses, and the cost was $2500 - Arby charged us less than half again to go double the distance.
I highly recommend Arby and his team.

Moving a heavy delicate object

Moving my delicate and heavy pottery kiln is tricky business and the Arby team did it with ease and competence. I was very pleased. They were able to fit me into their busy schedule. I suggest booking them in advance as their excellent reputation keeps them very busy. The best

Adriana in North York
Adriana in North York
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Excellent Experience

First time using Arby Cartage on a reccomendation. Communication was great and Arby was very accomodating to make sure I had what I needed for the big day. He and his team were very efficient and took care of my belongings as if they were their own. Great group of guys which made what usually is a stressful day, stress free and fun. I will definately reccommend and use them again if needed. Thanks Arby!

Stephen
Stephen

Moving from 2BR Condo to 3 BR Townhouse

This was the 3rd time that I went with Arby Cartage and each of the moves went great. As with the previous moves, the team showed up on time and they did an excellent job wrapping the furniture and ensuring that everything made it to the destination in the same (or better) condition and in a timely fashion. They even fixed an issue with my desk as part of the move.

I highly recommend Arby Cartage and will be going with them again for any future moves.

Warren in Toronto
Warren in Toronto

Hamilton move '22

We hired Arby Cartage to move us from Mississauga to Hamilton. Arby was very easy to deal with, and arrangements were simple to set up ahead of time. On move day the crew showed on time and started work right away. They professionally wrapped some items and offered special boxes for other items, such as clothes. Work stayed on schedule, but there was a brief hiccup when the crew realized that they might not be able to fit everything in the one truck. Arby personally stepped in to resolve the issue and sent a second crew to make sure the move continued smoothly. In the end we were actually ahead of schedule and the move was completely without a problem.

I would not hesitate to recommend Arby, and I would definitely use them again. Very professional and reasonably priced.

Ana
Ana
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Moving & Storage

I heard so many stories about moving companies but Arby Cartage made my moving hassle free. They moved my items from the old house to their storage and to our new house in a timely manner, at the time and date we agreed on. The crew was amazing, very careful with our items and with the surrounding (we were pleasantly surprised to find no scratch on furniture nor walls). Did I mentioned how nice the crew was? They came with a positive attitude that rub on us. I can't thank them enough for making our move headache free . We will definitely use them in the future!

Sho5683
Sho5683

Great service!

Fast, efficient, mindful, and eager to please. I really appreciate everything these guys did for me. They've moved me twice and I'll be calling them again soon.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Binaya

Very professional. Like the service. Always recommend for moving. I always refer to use this company.

Dirk_fitch
Dirk_fitch
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Top notch outfit

We moved from Toronto to Ottawa with Arby Cartage, and their guys are the best. They're skilled, careful, precise (I've never seen a truck packed so well!) And they have had our return business for several moves. You might find cheaper, but you wont find better. These guys are not the most expensive and not the cheapest but they are worth every cent! Try them once, and you'll be a repeat customer too.

Very well said that speaks volumes
Much appreciated. Best of luck with the new venture!
Sincerely,
Arby Cartage and Moving

More about Arby Cartage

At Arby Cartage Inc. we offer comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving.

We understand how important it is to choose the right mover. Find Great rates with us. Get competitive quotes and Arby’s exclusive discounts on all of our services:

# Furniture Repair