820-5863 Leslie St. Toronto ON M2H 1J8

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Homer Inspection

Vahn did an exceptional job with the home inspection. He was very thorough and explained each and everything to me. He was very patient with us since we were first time home buyers. I highly recommend his services.

I appreciate the positive feedback. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions down the road.

New house

We just completed our home inspection with Solex Group. I decided to go with Solex Group based on the reviews that were written here on Google. He was courteous, professional and very responsive. Vahn was on time on the day of inspection. Inspection was thorough and he provided additional information to us. He took his time and did not rush. Our inspection was scheduled for the morning. Completed by half past noon and we received our inspection without any delay. I highly recommend his services.

Thank you for the positive feedback and review.

Amanda in North york
Amanda in North york
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Educational Home Inspection (with thermal imaging)

I highly recommend Vahn of Solex Group to anyone needing a home inspection. The entire process from the quote, booking, inspection, and report was completed seamlessly. Vahn is patient, doesn't rush through the process, is very thorough, takes the time to answer any questions and educates. His report was delivered quickly and is detailed with photos and links to additional information. He also offers free consultation so long as we own the home. Really great service at a budget friendly price.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review on my service Amanda. I love helping my clients understand the condition of a home and giving them the knowledge to make informed decisions. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions down the road. Thank you kindly for your business and support.

Andrea GTV in Toronto
Andrea GTV in Toronto

Home Inspection

This was my husband and I's first home purchasing experience and we were very happy with the service receive by Solex. With all the things that came up during the inspection we ended up not purchasing the house, all these things did not come up in the sellers inspection report and we incredibly fortunate to have Vahn and our own inspection before closing. We will be requiring another inspection again and we will not hesitate to use Solex again. We also had a friend and parents at the inspection who were also very impressed with the amount of work put in as well as the ability to educate us on the house.

An education on the condition of the home and its main systems is what a home inspection basically is. Thanks for taking the time to choose your home inspector carefully and even posting a review, I really appreciate it.

Home inspection

Just completed our home inspection with Solex Group - Vahn. I decided to go with Solex Group based on the reviews that were written here on Google. I was hesitant because I know some Google reviews are fake however, I double checked that Vahn was indeed a part of the Ontario Home Inspectors Association before I decided to make the call. He was courteous, professional and very responsive from the moment we spoke on the phone for the first time. The booking process was efficient and the entire process was transparent. The inspector was on time on the day of inspection. Inspection was thorough and throughout he was providing additional information to us like points to consider when we will complete our renovations in order to make the home more energy efficient. He took his time and did not rush through anything. Our inspection was scheduled for the morning. Completed by half past noon and we received our inspection later that afternoon. I highly recommend his services and can attest that the reviews are accurate.

I appreciate the positive feedback regarding my service. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions in the future. Thanks again for your business.

House inspection

Vahn did a great job of explaining everything as we walked through our potential home with him for our house inspection. He gave good input and explanations for everything as we went and was very thorough!

Thank you so much for the feedback and your business. I'm glad you found the home inspection a valuable experience.

James Elliott from King City
James Elliott from King City
5 reviews King City, ON

Friendly, honest & thorough.

Knowing how big of an investment a new home is, my wife and I really wanted to ensure we knew exactly what we were potentially getting in to with our decision. To help us with our decision, we knew we needed to obtain a home inspection by somebody who not only knew what they were doing but also we could trust. After much research online, we found Solex Group. From previous reviews, it sounded like Vahn was who we were looking for. Their prices are not the lowest, but for a purchase the size of a house, I feel that bargain basement pricing will get you bargain basement quality...

From the pre-booking, the booking, through to the inspection and the supplied post-inspection support, I am very impressed.

Prior to the inspection, Vahn made sure I was aware of the various things he would be inspecting, and the various things he could not inspect (no destructive tests), keeping my expectations managed.

During the inspection Vahn was very helpful in providing useful feedback and knowledge to me regarding the current state of the house, and what sort of issues I could expect in the future. He also indicated where things would need a specialist to assess the full condition of an issue.

All in all, Vahn was exceptionally friendly, professional and thorough, and I will have no reservations to recommend his services to friends and family.

Thanks Vahn for helping us make our decision with more confidence!

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review. I work hard for my clients, and am glad you found value in the service. Contact me anytime if you have questions in the future and thanks again for your business.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

nothing but praises

We made an offer on a house whose seller did not disclose critical defect in pluming. Had Mr. Vahn not identified the problem on the day of inspection, we might have proceeded with the deal and this would have costed us dearly later. Mr Vahn's professional conduct was beyond impressive and I would recommend the company to anybody.

You're welcome. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review on my service and for your business.

Lisa
Lisa

Home inspection

Vahn was outstanding - he gave us excellent and accurate information about the house we bought and every singe point he raised has come up. I would highly recommend his services. He was completely unbiased and professional and gave us a great education as buyers. I would gladly recommend him to family and friends!

Thanks so much for vouching for my service and showing your appreciation by posting a review Lisa.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Best Home Inspector, hands down!

Purchasing a home is one of, if not the largest investment that most people make.

Hiring Vahn of Solex Group made me a lot more confident about my most recent home purchase, as well as became so much more informed about my new property.

His quality of work is outstanding that even my realtor who often works with numerous home inspectors complimented him and mentioned that the quality of his work really stands out.

Vahn is very knowledgeable and walked me through every detail and explained how things worked, what possible scenarios could occur and how to prevent them from occurring, hence saving me lots of money in the future.

On top of the quality of his work and knowledge, what really stood out for me was his honesty. My wife and I both felt that Vahn was looking after our best interests.

There is nothing more valuable than being given an honest and unbiased feedback about the home you are purchasing.

Thank you once again, Vahn. On our future home purchase, you will definitely be our go-to home inspector, as well as confidently personally recommend you to potential home buyers within my network.

I'm glad you were satisfied with my service John. It's nice to be appreciated for the dedication I have for my clients. Thank-you for your business and the review John, all the best.

More about Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

Dedicated Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.) passionate about providing his clients with detailed, objective, and high quality Home Inspections. Make the right choice, get a home inspection that includes RecallChek - FREE with your buyer, owner or new Home Inspection. For more info or to book online, click the link to my website www.SolexGroup.ca
Alternatively, call/text me anytime if you have questions or to book an inspection: 416-850-1002
****
Vahn Balabanian, C.E.T., N.C.I., C.E.A., C.M.I., R.H.I.
****
Connect with us on facebook: facebook.com/SolexGroup
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/SolexGroup