Purple Properties Inc. - Luxury Interiors & Exteriors

Reviews for Purple Properties Inc. - Luxury Interiors & Exteriors

bgoodman4 in Toronto
bgoodman4 in Toronto

Beyond expectations

Purple Properties exceeded all our expectations. Not only did Rowan and the team do an exceptional job on our home renovations but everyone was a pleasure to work with. Rowan, our project manager, not only provided guidance when we needed it but he efficiently solved every surprise we encountered along the way. He was quick to respond to phone and text messages when we had questions and he frequently dropped by the house to make sure everything was going according to plan. Every aspect of the work done was impeccable and at the end of each day the work area was cleaned and all tools and materials organized so as to provide the minimum disruption to our household. The timeline for completion of the project was almost as estimated (5 weeks) and it only went beyond the estimate because we added to the job as work progressed (total job took 6 weeks). As the various aspects of the renovation evolved we were provided with a regular written accounting of costs for work done, estimates of costs of work still to be done, and a running total of amounts paid. The various workers were very professional, if we were told they would be at our house at a certain time they were. If they said they would be finished for the day by a certain time they were. They worked hard, fast, and efficiently. Each and everyone of them were always considerate of us and we felt that they genuinely wanted us to have a positive experience.

We have a number of projects in mind for the future and would not consider anyone but Purple Properties to do them. Very highly recommended.

Renovation description: Repair and re-shingle roof. Replace 3 skylights, new skylights are thermal energy efficient. Remove old insulation from the attic and provide high energy efficient substitute. Replace kitchen floor. Completely gut and remodel two bathrooms (guest bathroom and en-suite). Refinish and repaint banister and railing. Paint ceiling, walls, interior doors, and baseboards where required. Replace 4 exterior doors. Replace 5 under-counter pot-lights with pot-lights that use energy efficient LED bulbs.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad our clients benefit from our years of experience at being a cohesive group working together. This ensures happy homeowners (like yourself) with fantastic renovations that will leave you loving your home again.

The Purple Properties team.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Ensuite bathroom reno

Rowan and his group did a terrific job on our bathroom. They were punctual and professional. A pleasure to deal with for sure. They aren't the cheapest renovation company but you get what you pay for.

We appreciate your review and honesty Rob. You are right, good quality isn't cheap. We ensure not only good service but also good materials so it lasts. Our clients can rest assured knowing the work was done properly with quality products.

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Condo renovation

I contacted Purple Properties in March 2021 for a condo renovation. Jordan came and went through everything I asked for, discussed options and then I was emailed a quote a couple of days later. We agreed to a schedule with work starting in June and lasting 6 weeks. Rowan took me on a shopping day before then where we picked all remaining finishes and fixtures (no small feat during COVID lockdowns). Work was done on time and in budget and I love the outcome. Communication was excellent throughout and I would definitely use them again.

Thank you Emily for your kind review. We strive to provide full service to all of our customers. We are happy to hear that we achieved your vision for you condo. We look forward to working again with you in the future.

The Purple Properties Team

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Condo Unit Renovation

My condo is over 20 years old so my unit was in dire need of updating. I had started planning it when COVID derailed my timeline but that delay offered me a lot of time to do some planning in advance. The entire process terrified me given all of the horror stories one hears about bad contractors. When I met Jordan for the quote to remodel my kitchen, replace my flooring, and other small changes, I was still apprehensive but he definitely made me feel at ease. There was no pressure and I was never made to feel that my project was too small to be worth their time (600ft2 unit). When I finally signed on and was passed over to Rowan to handle things, he made everything so easy for me which was greatly appreciated given how much I stressed myself out about it. He gave me realistic times lines and costs and kept me updated every step of the way. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you so much Heather for your review. There are definitely a lot of others that also feel exactly the way you did. We are so happy you put your apprehension aside and took the leap into the renovation. We do everything we can to simplify the process and help to educate our clients so you can easily make decisions according to your preferences while maintaining a high quality standard. We are glad you are pleased with our services.

Rose and John
Rose and John

Condo reno

We picked Purple Properties over multiple companies due to their detailed quote and professionalism. We were not disappointed. Purple Properties completed a makeover of our condo- new kitchen, 2 bathrooms, lighting, all doors and painting the entire unit. I was quite nervous about it but Rowan (and everyone in his team) was calm and professional throughout the project. Any concerns along the way were met with a positive attitude and solutions were quick. The workmanship is impeccable. Everything is stunning. In order to get the full effect of the work I have posted before and after pictures. Highly recommended.
Thank you, Rowan and team.

Hi Rose and John,

We're so glad to hear that you are happy with your renovation. Our goal is to deliver quality product and workmanship to all of our customers. We thank you for your positive review and look forward to working with you again in the future. It was a pleasure.

Stephen57 in Burlington
Stephen57 in Burlington
2 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen Reno, Main floor reno

Simply the best contractor I have ever hired. On time, professional, accountable, trustworthy the list goes on. There is no way to do a project of this magnitude without running into a few issues along the way. We solved them without any worries.

Work quality is top notch. When something was slightly off, they fixed it. I would have to say without question, a 10 out of 10.

Thank you Stephen. We know it can get frustrating finding a good contractor and we are so happy we could work together to create exactly what you wanted. A quality reno and gorgeous new main floor.

Deyco in Toronto
Deyco in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

I am thrilled with the result of the bathroom renovation that the team from Purple Properties did for me. The bathroom space is not very big but with the creative suggestion of a corner entrance, the team was able to accomodate a good sized shower, a full tub and generous vanity next to a large heated towel rack. The room feels light and spacious.

I was looking for something a bit different in colour palette, integrating the blue tiles rather than the often chosen muted greys and creams. I appreciated the quality vendor shopping trip and contactor savings passed on to me. I received constant consultation around the style I was trying to achieve and the great suggestion of carrying over the blue tile to the tub area really pulled the room together.

I visited the site often, asked many questions and observed the quality of the workmanship in progress. The bathroom is not only beautiful but solidly and expertly built, adding to the value of my home.

I highly recommend Purple Properties if you want courteous, communicative professionals who take pride in their work.

Thanks, your team did such a great job!

Dear Deyco,

Thank you for your very kind review. Throughout the process we did our best to incorporate your personal preferences to create a space that suits you perfectly. We know you'll love your unique reno for a long time to come.

Thomas in Toronto
Thomas in Toronto

Stunning Bathroom Reno

Purple Properties recently completed a full renovation for our en suite condo bathroom. Right from the initial meeting and communication I was impressed. They guided us through the purchase of materials, helped determine best design options given the size and limitations of the space, and managed the process perfectly from start to finish. Special shout out to Rowan, Jordan, and Amadeu who made the journey from start to completion effortless. They, along with their trades, have many years of experience, and they know what they're doing. I strongly recommend using them for your renovation project.

Thank you so much, we appreciate your comments. We agree with you, our company is filled with gems like Rowan, Jordan and Amadeu. We find that having a good team makes the renovations like yours go smoothly, as well as having great customers like you!

Milton Kitchen Renovation
Milton Kitchen Renovation
0 reviews Milton, ON

Full Kitchen Renovation

We moved into our home 8 years prior and we did a number of minor renovations around the house but left the kitchen for a later upgrade. We did not have any structural changes that we could make but struggled for a vision on how we could change our space. Rowan really went over and above in helping us get an idea of what our space could be and that is one of the key reasons we went with his company to design our new space.

His industry contacts and design ideas helped turn our 20 year old kitchen into a modern work space that we absolutely love. The work was done on time and on budget and the entire team worked efficiently, effectively and empathically to our family's needs.

We are looking forward to our next renovation and plan on using this company again for that project!

It was great working with you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We would be happy to collaborate with you on any future projects.

Great Problem Solvers

After getting resistance from our condo board on a potential renovation we wanted to do, we reached out to Rowan and his team who were able to creatively come up with a great solution to address the board's main concerns. Due to other unforeseen elements we ultimately abandoned the renovation, and Purple Properties promptly returned our deposit. Had a great experience all-around with the team and would easily recommend them / be eager to work with them again!

Thank you for the good review. We at Purple Properties understand that life is complicated and not everything can go according to plan. We have to be adjustable from start to finish. We do hope we can work together in the future.

Purple Properties team

More about Purple Properties Inc. - Luxury Interiors & Exteriors

If you want QUALITY, CREATIVITY, RELIABILITY, and an overall ENJOYABLE experience, Purple Properties is the company you're looking for! For nearly 24 years now we have grown to understand what is needed in our market space, now allowing us to service happy clients all over the GTA.

We have enjoyed producing an impressive body of work, lead by the Vision of our clients. The results naturally happen based on our core principles of PASSION, EXCELLENCE, & COMMITMENT. Our work and knowledge base is extremely diverse. We love to use STONE, HORTICULTURE, WOOD, TILES, PAINTS along with other materials that become our art, your property being the canvas. Whether your project is interior or exterior, we can help! We look forward to co-creating with you in your next project!

Purple Properties is fully licensed, insured, and up to date with WSIB. Our insurance and license are valid in the GTA for Interior and exterior projects.

Process:

Call for free estimate: 416-899-1572

Please visit our website at: www.purpleproperties.ca

Service area Keywords: Landscaing, Renovations, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Additions, Gardens, Design, Decks, Permits
GTA Home Additions, GTA Renovations, Toronto Home Additions, Toronto Renovations, Toronto Kitchen Renovations, Oakville Kitchen Renovations, Burlington Kitchen Renovations, Mississauga Kitchen Renovations, Vaughan Kitchen Renovations, Toronto Bathroom Renovations, Oakville Bathroom Renovations, Burlington Bathroom Renovations, Mississauga Bathroom Renovations, Vaughan Bathroom Renovations, Oakville Landscaping, Burlington landscaping, Mississauga Landscaping, Toronto Landscaping, Toronto Landscaping Companies, Vaughan Landscaping,

Free consultation, recommended design and material options. (Cost for drawings if applicable.)

Written contract will be provided prior to commencement of work.

Our Services Include:
Any Interior and Exterior makeover we design & build, whether its a new kitchen, bathroom, basement, addition, cabinetry, Interlocking & natural stone, Trees and shrubs, flooring, painting, drywall, plumbing, electrical, concrete, asphalt, exposed aggregates, irrigation, carpentry, carpet installation, retaining walls, fences, waterfalls.