New Century Maids

Reviews for New Century Maids

Lucia Calderon
Lucia Calderon

Thank you so much!

Just had a deep clean with Tasha and Sheila. They were on time, cleaned for two hours straight. My refrigerator, oven, and bathroom look amazing. Thank you so much! Would definitely recommend.

Thank you Lucia for your enthusiastic review, we are extremely happy that you are quite satisfied with our services and look forward to a long and healthy working partnership.

Gina Brennan
Gina Brennan

I Love New Century Maids.

My daughter and I LOVE New Century Maids. Yesterday my daughter texted me: They just left. Unbelievable miracle workers. I love it when Sheila comes, shes SO good. They are warm and wonderful to deal with, and always do a fabulous job. We STRONGLY recommend!!

Dear Gina, I appreciate your kind words and compliments; we strive to do our best and make sure that your home is always glittering.

Tommy   Calvert
Tommy   Calvert

Excellent Work

New Century Maids was a refreshing experience. After a brief phone conversation expressing my needs, New Century Maids got back to me quickly to schedule a date and time that was exactly as I had requested. The Maids arrived timely, professional and did their work in an efficient amount of time. The quality of the work was excellent and very thorough. I will continue to use the service on a weekly basis and highly recommend them as a service and responsible company.

Dear Tommy, thank you for your review, always here to help with you home cleaning needs and look forward to hearing from you soon for another cleaning.

Regular cleaning

They did an excellent job. They were on time and the price was reasonable. Their customer service was very helpful as well.

Thank you for your excellent review. We are happy to hear that our crew met your needs, We look forward to helping you with your future cleaning needs

Ruby Claudia
Ruby Claudia
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wonderful Job!

We have an apartment of 4 and we've never hired a cleaning service before. They were on time. Our space is not very big but they were extremely thorough with each room, and even did a wonderful job on the oven. The place is cleaner than when we moved in.

We never get tired of hearing how amazed our customers are after our crews come in to do their job of cleaning. You can always depend on us for all your cleaning needs.

Alexander B
Alexander B

Good Service.

The price is reasonable for the quality and service. Office worker was also very helpful with the payment process. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your review - it is appreciated - always here to help clean your home.

Moving out cleanimg

I was very pleased the service was excellent the finished product was beautiful. I would highly recommend. The ladies who came were lovely and worked very hard

Thank you for your feedback - always a pleasure to hear how wonderful a crew did their job and we look forward to cleaning your again.

Glenn jeffery
Glenn jeffery

My House is Clean Clean..

A co-worker of mine mentioned them to me about how inexpensive their services were and the outstanding quality they provided, so I didn't hesitate to try them out myself too. I must say I was impressed with the price and topnotch cleaning efforts the maids provided. My house is clean clean clean. I highly recommend them!!!

Thank you Glenn for your review - All crews are hard working and clean your home until it sparkles so that you can spend time with family. All the best.

Deep Clean

Blessing was a blessing. She cleaned everything beautifully and the refrigerator was spotless. Will probably schedule another cleaning with New Century Maids

Fantastic news - we are very happy that your cleaning went so well - Blessing will be happy to hear she did a great job and we will see you soon.

Home cleaning services

The cleaning ladies from New Century maids did a fabulous job. They were so professional and turned up on time...overall will recommend them for any cleaning services. I will also be glad to have them over again!!

Fantastic to hear that the cleaning ladies did a very good job and we look forward to hearing from you soon for your next cleaning.

More about New Century Maids

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996.

We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as well as preparing homes for an open house.

We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment. Our HEPA vacuums collect at least 99.9% of indoor pollutants one micron or larger.

Windows and carpet cleaning is also part of our business