New Century Maids

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for New Century Maids

Robert  VanWijland
Robert VanWijland

Would definitely use this service again!

Recently, I threw a retirement party for my dad and my house was a complete mess. They did a really good job cleaning everything and at a reasonable price! Would definitely use this service again!

Fantastic to hear that the cleaning ladies did a very good job and we look forward to hearing from you soon for your next cleaning.

Sadie Rosa
Sadie Rosa

Being a college student means that time is something I just don't have enough of, luckily I don't need to spend anytime cleaning my apartment as my roommates and I use New Century Maids cleaning services to maintain a tidy living space. Thanks New Century Maids for giving me one less thing to worry about in my busy college life style!

Wonderful to hear Sadie, the crew are always eager to begin their work when they receive such positive feedback. Always here to be of service.

Jen and Eric
Jen and Eric

Fabulous team! Great service!

I have been a New Century customer for over a decade across two different homes. Ive alway been very happy and have full trust and confidence in the team. My current crew - Sheila and Tasha - are fabulous and help care for the home I love with such care! (And lovely to be around btw.).

Dear Jen, Thank you for the exceptional review about our service and our staff. It means a lot to our company to know that people like you appreciate the work we do, and that we were able to make your life easier. Our business depends on customer’s satisfaction.

Lily J
Lily J

Service was Great.

My house has typical dust on the counters, shelves, and floor. I just called up New Century Maids and didn't have to worry about the accumulation of dust anymore. Great service.

Dear Lily, we are happy to hear that your cleaning was a positive experience. we look for word to helping you with your cleanings in the future

Savannah Nancy
Savannah Nancy

Happy customer

Didn't want to clean anymore , searched for cleaning services and am a happy customer . They keep my place maintained and I get to set which times work best , would recommend.

We never get tired of hearing how amazed our customers are after our crews come in to do their job of cleaning. You can always depend on us for all your cleaning needs.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

House Cleaning

Excellent service and very thorough work. I was impressed and have booked New Century to come for cleaning every 2 weeks.

Thank you for your excellent review and welcome aboard to New Century Maids, Will see you soon.

Elias Isiah
Elias Isiah

Excellent service.

Excellent service. I will start using this company as they are very responsive and do the job in a quick and thoroughly. Without a doubt the price isn't too bad but I would Highly recommend them in the future!!

Thank you Elias for your excellent review. We are happy to hear that our crew met your needs, We look forward to helping you with your future cleaning needs.

Kali Baxter
Kali Baxter

Post-construction deep cleaning

We were extremely pleased with the work done by the New Century Maids team for a post-construction deep cleaning. In the initial assessment prior to the cleaning we had listed several areas we wanted special attention paid to. All work was completed as requested. The workers were punctual, thorough and very professional. In the future, we plan to hire New Century Maids to clean our home.

Hello Kali. Thank you for the feedback. It makes us feel great to know that we were able to provide another positive service . We hope to hear from you again.

nidaqaiser2021
nidaqaiser2021

Cleaning

Cleaning 4/5
Customer service 5/5
my cleaner cancelled on me and i was lucky to get a service from ncm on the very last moment.
Cleaning would have been 5/5 but there were few stubborn stains on hardfloor that were still visible after mopping. But in one and a half hour they did a marvellous job cleaning a 4 bedroom house.

Many thanks Nida for your reviews, we take all feedbacks seriously to address any issues and make sure that you are happy with your cleaning service.

Kaleb Clark
Kaleb Clark

Prices are Reasonable

Team of two were wonderful, hard working and friendly. Arrived right on time and got right to work. Once they finished the deep clean, they asked me to tour the house to make sure it was to our liking. They left us with a sparkling house and we just hired them for a recurring bi-weekly service. Prices are reasonable, and I love that scheduling communication and reminders are so easy.

Dear Kaleb, thank you very much for your feedback. It pleases me to hear that you are happy with our cleaning results. I have a feeling that you will be a satisfied customer with our company for a long time.

More about New Century Maids

New Century Maids serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Toronto and surrounding areas. We are an independent local business and owners are in cleaning business since 1996.

We specialize in regular weekly, bi-weekly cleaning for house, apartment & condominiums post construction clean-up, move-in, move out, post renovation cleaning, as well as preparing homes for an open house.

We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment. Our HEPA vacuums collect at least 99.9% of indoor pollutants one micron or larger.

Windows and carpet cleaning is also part of our business