Granite Edge

Countertops
18- 3105 Unity Dr. Mississauga ON L5L 4L4

Reviews for Granite Edge

counter top

2 family members recommended Granite Edge for our kitchen counter top. They were well priced and everything went very well. The installation was great and their service is extremely prompt. Timelines are kept and phone calls/text messages were always answered right away.

Thanks a lot Mr. Mena for your time to review our work. It was our pleasure and we wish you enjoy your new countertop. Kind Regards Granite Edge Team

Lipa Interiors from Oakville
Lipa Interiors from Oakville

granite counter

I was very pleased with the kitchen and bathroom granite, the quality of the work was excellent. The prices were competitive. I liked the finish product very much, his mitered edge in particular. Not everyone can do that as well. His digital measurements are exacting.

Dear Valued Client.
We very much appreciate you time to review our work.
It was our absolute pleasure.
Kind regards

Gianni from Mississauga
Gianni from Mississauga

Kitchen counter

This is a local company, close to my home. I had the measurements and went to the showroom to see some samples. I got a few quotes from other companies but found Granite Edge to be one of the better prices.

Only issue I had was they came and laser measured everything to be accurate but than they tried to charge an extra $150 on top of the original agreed price.

Workmanship was very good and overall I am happy with my countertops.

Thanks a lot for your time to review our work. It was our pleasure and we wish you enjoy your new countertop.

Wayne from Mississauga
Wayne from Mississauga

granite counter

Someone from work recommended this company to me. We went to the showroom/store and the warehouse to see the assortment of slabs to make our choice. The price was reasonable and I have referred them twice already. I only wish they had discussed the sealing of granite. Tell us about our options and what had to be done. It was not discussed at all.

Kind Regards.

Jennifer from Halton Hills
Jennifer from Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

kitchen counter

My friend had used this company, so I gave them a call. I went to the showroom and picked out what I wanted. They came by and measured. I dropped off my sink so they could cut the hole. They arrived, removed the old counter and installed the new. It fit with perfection, I love it!

Thanks a lot Ms. Jennifer for your time to review our work. It was our pleasure and we wish you enjoy your new countertop.

Anonymous from Mississauga
Anonymous from Mississauga

kitchen granite

It was a random choice when it came to who was doing the work on my daughter’s kitchen. I went to an area where there were a few companies to pick from. They measured and removed a small arm of counter top not required. The granite was ready very soon and they sent two men to complete the job. One, the older man was very quiet. The younger however was very vocal and complained the whole time about working in condos. He hated having to use an elevator with granite. He was totally unprofessional. I have worked with many contractors in my day and he was by far one of the rudest workers I have worked with. The counter tops look great and the customer service was very good.

First of all we really appreciate your time to review our work.
However, beside your bad experience with one of our installer which should have been brought to our attention immediately to take proper action with that person and also compensate you accordingly, you mentioned that the countertop" looked great and our customer service was very good". So, giving us a 5/10 score because of one talkative installer, especially when till now we don't know which installer did that since you decided to be "Anonymous" and we have 5 different installation teams is not really a fair judgment.
In all cases, if you were really one on our clients then we respect very much your feedback and we will do all our best to avoid anything like this in the future.
Kind regards

Magdy from Mississauga
Magdy from Mississauga

kitchen counters

Upon someone’s referral, I contacted this company for a quote. They came and measured, I checked out their showroom to see what I could pick from. The owner is committed and professional. He really knows what he is doing. He has worked with granite for years.

Thanks a lot Mr. Magdy for your time to review our work. It was our pleasure and we wish you enjoy your new countertop.

Janet from Milton
Janet from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

granite countertops/bar

We had them do the counter tops in our kitchen, 4 bathrooms and a basement bar.
They had a good assortment of slabs to pick our granite. They did a wonderful job. There was a little confusion about the date of installation, but once that got settled it went very well.

Thanks a lot Ms. Janet for your time to review our work. It was our pleasure and we wish you enjoy your new countertop.

Jin from Mississauga
Jin from Mississauga

kitchen countertops

I have a friend who recommended this company. They came to my house and measured. I went to the showroom and saw samples. I am very happy with the end result. I have referred this company to others.

Thanks a lot Jin for your time to review our work. It was our pleasure and we wish you enjoy your new countertop. Kind Regards Granite Edge Team

Maged from Oakville
Maged from Oakville

granite countertops

I didn’t have time to shop around. I went with Granite Edge because a friend told me about them. The price was good and they were available to do it. It was a good job. I am happy.

Thanks a lot Mr. Magedl for your time to review our work. It was our pleasure and we wish you enjoy your new countertop.

More about Granite Edge

Granite Countertops
Granite slabs
Granite slabs Mississauga
Granite Slabs warehouse
Granite slabs open to public
Granite slabs Oakville