Granite Edge

Reviews for Granite Edge

Magdalena from Mississauga
Magdalena from Mississauga

Kitchen countertop installation

We have received a superb service from Granite Edge. Very professional and timely. The company was very helpful and always promptly replied to our inquiries throughout the process. We couldn't be happier with the final result.

Doug Fraser from Mississauga
Doug Fraser from Mississauga

Quartz counter top installation

Hany was very helpful in choosing our counter top and the installers were very clean and efficient. They were measured on a Friday afternoon and delivered and installed 11 days later. Fastest installation time frame we got from everyone else. Very satisfied from start to finish.

Jules from Mississauga
Jules from Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation -Quartz Countertop

We did our homework, reviewed and visited several Countertop suppliers. The best answers and selection came from Granite Edge, the best pre-purchase help came from Granite Edge. We commited and they delivered as promised. Kept us informed throughout the process. The day of the installation was awesome! Great installers, a visit from managment during the install. Very caring company! Thank you Hany, Adolf, and Pan for making our dreams come true! And thank you for the post sale follow up!!

Best regards
Jules

steve from North York -Toronto
steve from North York -Toronto

Kitchen counter

Hany at Granite Edge was most helpful. He helped me decide on a quartz counter for me new kitchen. He was very curtious and patient and very quick with following up on questions that I had regarding the whole process. Overall, very impressed from start to finish. They guys did a great job with the measuring and the counter install! thanks!!

Maria from Mississauga
Maria from Mississauga
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Kitchen Countertop

Assisted Review

From the beginning we were very impressed with Granite Edge's professionalism and superb customer service. We had been shopping around for quite some time and Hany and Adolf made us feel at ease and confident so much so that we signed on the dotted line immediately. They provided us with a Quartz countertop and backsplash along with a sink and faucet. The price was more than reasonable and the selection superb. When Adolf came out to measure he arrived on time. However, after a few days, We made some changes and they accommodated us and came out to re-measure and even though we added square footage to the backsplash above the stove, he did not charge me any additional cost but stuck with the original quote. The installers were friendly and professional. They worked fast without compromising quality and cleaned up after themselves. We would recommend Granite Edge to all.

Cynthia Shaw from Mississauga
Cynthia Shaw from Mississauga

Fabrication and Installation of Granite Counter

I had contacted a a granite counter business and was ready to place an order when signs of poor service to started to surface. I decided to contact a few other businesses to do the work and came across Granite Edge. I supplied them with the counter measurements by email and within an hour had a very professional quote with computerized diagrams. All other granite counter businesses said we had to have a seam in the counter but Granite Edge could fabricate the counter without one. We decided to have Granite Edge fabricate and install the counter. Our counter was installed within a week. The counter is gorgeous and installation very professional. I highly recommend them!

Thanks a lot Cynthia for your time to review our work. It is our absolute pleasure to serve a great client like yourself.

Kind regards
Hany

Kumiko from Burlington
Kumiko from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen granite countertop

I made a great decision choosing granite edge for my kitchen countertop. First of all, Pan, thank you so much for your great service and always being responsive to all of my questions and emails. You have been wonderful to deal with and you are professional, friendly and positive person. Thank you for being so nice to my son too! :) I will recommend your company to all of my friends and family members. Two contractors(they said they're from Cambodia) installed my granite countertop and they were professional and patient. They run into some issues with fitting but they fixed it no problem. It was snowing heavy on the installation day but they came to complete the work. I appreciate their hard work. I was impressed that they cut a hole for the cooktop on site. There is only one seam and it looks invisible so looks like a once piece of big granite slab. It looks beautiful.
It also took only a week from the measurement and installation. I'm happy to be able to use the kitchen before Christmas!! Once again, thank you very much for your hard work and professionalism. (I'll email you a picture once backsplash has been installed.)

Thanks a lot Kumiko for your time to review our work. We were extremely pleased while reading your review which made us all very proud to know that our clients appreciate our efforts in pursue of perfection.
Thanks again & kind regards

Kind Regards
Hany
Sales & Marketing Manager
Granite Edge

Audrey and Bill from Oakville
Audrey and Bill from Oakville

Kitchen and Master Bathroom Renovation

When we started to shop for granite we went to a couple of places prior to visiting Granite Edge. From the moment we entered the showroom, Hany was attentive and provided us with great support. It was awesome being able to see the actual slab of granite in the warehouse too. The crew who came to measure and install were highly professional and understood our needs. Everything was to our complete satisfaction and they were on time which is important to us.

Thanks a lot Audrey/Bill for your time to review our work. It was our pleasure and we wish you enjoy your new countertop.

Kind Regards
Granite Edge Team

counter top

2 family members recommended Granite Edge for our kitchen counter top. They were well priced and everything went very well. The installation was great and their service is extremely prompt. Timelines are kept and phone calls/text messages were always answered right away.

Thanks a lot Mr. Mena for your time to review our work. It was our pleasure and we wish you enjoy your new countertop. Kind Regards Granite Edge Team

More about Granite Edge

Granite Countertops
Granite slabs
Granite slabs Mississauga
Granite Slabs warehouse
Granite slabs open to public
Granite slabs Oakville