Professional Roofers.Com

Reviews for Professional Roofers.Com

Allison
Allison

Very Disappointed. Do not pick this roofing company

It is absolutely unacceptable that my brand new roof already has a leak a couple weeks after Professional Roofers replaced the shingles.

Unfortunately, I had an extremely unpleasant experience with Professional Roofers. They replaced the shingles and gutters. They completed the job in two days in September. And within a couple weeks, the roof already had a leak. I asked them to repair the leak. They said they would show up any time on Monday Oct. 4. I waited at the house all day and they didn't show up. They said they would show up any time on Tuesday Oct. 5. Again, I waited all day and they didn't show up. Finally, they came to the house on Wednesday Oct. 6 and could not find the cause of the leak. So the roofer applied silicone under the shingles in the general area of the leak. So not only did they screw up a brand new roof installation, they also disrupted my time, and I have no guarantees that the leak is fixed. I still need to maintain my day job while these guys fix the roof they screwed up...

Stay away from this roofing company.

Overall, it was an incredibly stressful experience. If you are going to work with these roofers, make sure you clearly communicate with them what you are looking for. I asked for a ridge vent and they installed about 4 ft of ridge vent along an approximately 16 ft ridge. I take partial responsibility for this error as clearly I needed to spell out what I wanted.

This is my honest experience with this roofing company. I didn't want to write a review but this experience was so bad that they didn't give me much choice.

Good afternoon Allison. As this is your rental property, we understand that you do not live there and wished to be on site when we arrived. We apologize for the delay as the rain had set us back a of couple days. However, when our repair crew arrived, it was clear that the water was not coming from the portion that we had replaced. You had no issues for 2-3 weeks after we replaced the roof. It is unfortunate that the other section of the roof is now leaking, but Professional Roofers does not warrant work that is not ours. Nonetheless, we are always here to help our customers out and come to resolution that works for everyone. If you'd like to discuss this further and see what resolution we can find, please call the office at 416-604-9765.

Lauren
Lauren

Nothing "professional" about them, stay away!

We had the flat roof part of our roof replaced by Professional Roofers 4 years ago. When we started having a leak recently in the ceiling of our hallway in the exact same place we had when we had them in to do this work, we called them back and they said they would come and take a look and if it was covered by the warranty, they would fix it.

One of their technicians came out, took a look and said that there was no issue with the work they did, and that the leak is coming from the shingles/peak part of our roof, which would now need to be replaced. They took/showed us no pictures, and left the final total amount as the quote to replace that, with costs not broken down by item, just the total.

We decided to get two other quotes, and had two highly rated (both 95% or higher on HomeStars) companies come out to do so. Both were SHOCKED at the work done by Professional Roofers and how poorly it was done! Unconnected to each other, each company took many pictures showing us where the work was done wrong, poorly, or incomplete and made comments such as "it looks like it was caulked by a 4 year old", and commented on how they left areas undone, it was improperly edged, the skylights weren't put back on well, etc. They also said that the issue is NOT that the shingles/peak part of our roof needs to be re done and that that is still perfectly fine, but a number of other things need to be fixed now.

We called back Professional Roofers, and the person who answered feigned shock, saying that she's "never heard of issues like this with our work before!" (Factually impossible, since other poor reviews right here show that not to be the case!) She then brought over her manager, who completely dismissed us and again just stated " we came and looked and there is no issue with the work that we did, you need to replace the other part of your roof now".

Needless to say, we will be using one of these other roofing companies to fix the issues, and will never be using P.R. again, and neither should you!

Good afternoon Lauren. Professional Roofers replaced your flat roof 4 years ago. Up until now, there have been no issues with the work done. When you reported the leak, we honored our warranty and we sent someone out to take a look and access the situation. The leak was not coming from the flat roof portion of the roof that we had replaced, but rather from the older section of the roof that was not done by us. It is unfortunate that you have decided to go with another company to fix the issue, however, we are always there to help out our customers. We always wish to come to a solution that works for both parties. If you would like to discuss this any further, please call the office at 416-604-9765 and hopefully we can come to a resolution.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

New Roof

I am extremely pleased with this company. From the quoting stage right through to the end of the installation, this company provided me with a trust worthy, and efficient crew. They were on time and very considerate of my needs. Diego presented this company like a boss and made sure everything I questioned or needed was addressed. Knowing nothing about roofing, I put my trust in them and Im glad i did!

Diego will always try to keep his customer updated throughout the entire process - he will be so happy to hear your kind words! We thank you for trusting us to work on your home and should you ever need anything, give the office or Diego a call at anytime.

hopkinsmdks
hopkinsmdks

Roof Shingle Installation

The sales representative was very professional and explained all aspects of the installation clearly.

He was also very helpful assisting us with our warranty claim with the shingle company for the original roof. This was very appreciated.

He was late for some appointments (this was due to some unforeseen circumstances) but he was courteous enough to compensate us for this.

The workers doing the installation were also very professional and cleaned up the area very well after the job was completed.

Overall we are very satisfied with the overall interaction with this company and would recommend them to others.

We're happy to hear that you had a good experience with us! We do out best not to leave any mess or garbage on the property - we try to leave it as clean as when we arrived! We thank you for any recommendations and thank you for selecting Professional Roofers for the job!

Lourdes in Toronto
Lourdes in Toronto

Gutter and spouts replacement

Alfredo suggested a chocolate color for the gutters and spouts
My home looks fantastic with this color.Alfredo is very patient and always helpful. The workers clean after they are finished. Very professional workers.

Good afternoon! Alfredo will be so pleased to hear this. He always tries his best to answer all his customers questions and keep them informed at all times.The dark brown eavestroughs are always a nice finish and we're glad to hear you like them! Thanks very much for leaving us your feedback and for choosing Professional Roofers

David
David

New Roof Installation

I recently had Professional Roofers install a new roof on my one story bungalow in Toronto, Ontario. The service was impressive from start to finish. From the onset of the quote, to the final nail in the roof I was very impressed. The office provided me with a quote and multiple specific options to me to ensure I was receiving the best roof possible for my family home. The installers arrived on time as agreed upon 2 months prior. They took the time to review the job, set it up properly and maintain a clean and safe work site. At the end of each day all garbage was removed and you could not even tell they had been there. A testament to their Professionalism and workmanship. After day one was complete we had a nasty thunderstorm roll through the area with major rain fall. The roof was only 50% complete but they ensured to tie it all into the old roofing and when I awoke in the morning we were leak and water damage free....truly amazing. I would also point out the safety exercised by the workers was refreshing. The tied their ladder off properly, set their safety tie off point on the roof and always maintained their fall arrest equipment while working from heights.....again refreshing knowing that workers were conducting themselves in a safe manner while on my property. During the installation they also had a quality control manager stop by the residence to ensure everything was being installed properly and to the proper specification of the product. I could not be more pleased with the service I received and I would 100% recommend Professional Roofers to anyone.

Good evening, David! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Its always nice when customers notice our hard work and dedication! Safety is one of our top priorities here at Professional Roofers as we never want any accident involving our workers, the homeowners or anyone else in the area. We always try to leave the property looking as clean as when we arrives, so we're glad you noticed! Patrick appreciates you taking the time to leave us your feedback and he says you were a pleasure to work with as well. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Patrick at anytime as he will always be happy to help you out. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated and we thank you for choosing Professional Roofers!

Metal roof and guttering installation

The forecast was for a rain free 4 day spell. Reality check after the day one shingle removal, the forecast changed to rain and we got some. This had no impact to the roof integrity. The roof replacement was completed professionally and I received many positive compliments for the surrounding neighbors. "Great installation", professional roofers.

Of course the rain had to show up that day! However, were glad we were able to complete the work on time and as promised. Happy to hear your neighbors and yourself have positive comments about the metal roof and aluminum work. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated and thank you for choosing Professional Roofers

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof repair

Roof shingles required replacement. Family member recommended Professional Roofers. After receiving multiple quotes selected Professional Roofers to do the job. The material for the job arrived on the Friday before the job was to start. The job was completed on time and as promised. The site was cleaned up. Very satisfied with the job done.

We're very happy to hear you are satisfied with the work done on your property! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Eavestrough Replacement

When I called the company, I was connected with Patrick. He was prompt with his response and was able to provide me with a comprehensive quote immediately. He was very attentive to my questions and went above and beyond to make sure the job was above standard. Extremely professional. Would use this company again without question.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! Customer service is our top priority so Patrick will be extremely happy to hear this. He always does his best to make sure you stay informed from start to finish. If you ever need anything in the future just give Patrick or the office a call.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof, Eaves and Gutter Replacement

We had our roof and flat roof done by Professional Roofers 4 years ago. So when it was time to replace our eaves and gutters a few weeks ago, we did not hesitate to contact them again! Diego was very patient and accommodating and made several visits to help us with our colour selection. On the day of, the crew was here on time, they were very careful with their equipment as they worked. The job took two days to complete. After each day, they ensured that the area was cleaned up and they used a magnetic broom to pick up any fallen nails. Overall, we as very happy with the work and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them! Thanks Diego and the Professional Roofers Team!

We thank you very much for your continued business! Thank you for trusting Professional Roofers to work on your home and we're so glad to hear that the work done is to your liking. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Diego & the team! Everything looks great in the photo you shared - very good choice of colour!

More about Professional Roofers.Com

Professional Roofers offers installation, removal, replacement and repair of all roof styles. Professional Roofers is the source of all your roofing solutions - Toronto - GTA.

PROVEN, QUALITY WORKMANSHIP

ProfessionalRoofers.com has a 24 hour, seven day a week emergency response service and will respond to your call within one hour. A knowledgeable technician will listen to your concerns and act accordingly.

Winter, spring, summer or fall. Snow, wind, sun or rain.
It's our 24 hour service and quick response that makes all the difference! CALL US 416-604-9765