Toronto Home Theater

Best of 2020 winner 13 timesBest of 2020winner 13 times

Reviews for Toronto Home Theater

Amanda from Toronto
Amanda from Toronto

Excellent service - Amazing final product!

We just completed installation of a basement home theatre. Mike was super responsive, very informative and provided clear, excellent communication regarding all products ordered. There were no surprises​ with pricing - what Mike told us about cost was what it turned out to be. We found his pricing on equipment to be very fair. His suggestions for what we needed to make our home theatre our new favourite room were spot on. We love it! I highly recommend using Toronto Home Theater!

Brent in Richmond Hill
Brent in Richmond Hill

Great Service, Awesome Results

After seeing all the great reviews I reached out to Mike to help make the best of my small space. He was always responsive and helpful in answering my questions and set me up with the exact TV and sound system I wanted. The set up is perfect for the space and the quality is amazing. And shout out to Jeremy for helping with the install - great, friendly service all around. One more happy customer.

DISHONEST, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MIKE

Mike charged $99 for consultation, we reviewed design with him and his contractor. All seemed to be on the up and up. Then he asked for payment to order the equipment. We paid him for a full Dolby Atmos system, Monitor Audio speakers, TV, over $13K in total. To his credit, he delivered the equipment to us.
However, since delivering the equipment, Mike has gone AWOL. My wife has been phoning him for months.
We are now stuck with $13K in equipment including speakers that we can't install because they don't fit in our walls.

The least he could do is return a phone call.

I would not recommend this company at all. They are just out to sell you as much equipment as possible, take that profit and run with it.

Elijah
Elijah

Worth every penny

New build with a small living room. Needed to accommodate an electric fireplace while still allowing us to have a projector. Very happy with the end result and would be happy to refer my friends and family to THT.

Thanks!

I pride myself on trying to come up with unique solutions for every type of installation.....yours was tricky but we worked together and we got it done right! Was a pleasure to work with you and I'm glad we are BOTH pleased with the finished project

New Home Theatre

Mike was a pleasure to deal with from the initial meeting, quoting, installation and follow up - He designed and built an awesome theatre for us, and is very accessible to help anytime !

I'm so glad that you are pleased and getting so much use ( and enjoyment! ) out of your home theater...your room had a few challenges, but we found solutions and came up with a solution that gave you what you wanted. Your patience was also appreciated during the equipment delays due to COVID

Kelly Davis in Toronto
Kelly Davis in Toronto

Speaker & TV Installation

Mike is an incredible expert in this space. He makes super honest and helpful suggestions while not pushing sales at all. He has transformed our home and we’re so happy. He’s also super responsive and excellent to deal with as is his staff member who joined him. We’ve always spent lots of money for poor quality in the past and will only be working with Mike going forward. Thank you Mike!

Thanks so Much Kelly for the awesome review. We are happy to help anytime.

Dave Turner from Toronto
Dave Turner from Toronto

Home Theater

Mike is amazing. I did a smallish job with him but he was invested and wanted the best for me. Toronto Home Theater is 100% recommended! Can't wait to use Mike again.

Thank you Dave for taking the time here to review us.

Ian Fodie from Toronto
Ian Fodie from Toronto

Projector Upgrade

I identified Mike back in early 2017 after having problems with my projector, to which Mike responded really quickly and had resolved within days.
After recently having the 12 year old projector finally succumb to its age, Mike responded immediately to my e-mail and, upon my enquiry on an upgrade, provided not only a great solution, but was onsite within days to compete the install along with re-programming our universal remote control.
As if that wasn't already good enough , we had a lamp failure a few days later, to which Mike undertook a two and a half hour round drive on a weekend in order to resolve the issue to our immediate satisfaction - awesome customer service!
Mike truly values his clients and I am very happy to recommend Toronto Home Theater to anyone who wants to design, build, or upgrade their home entertainment systems.
A genuine guy who is nothing but focused on providing solutions for his clients as quickly as possible - that's the perfect way to build a list of loyal clients!

Thanks so much Ian, call us anytime.

L.G.
L.G.
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Home theatre upgrade

We needed a new receiver for our home theatre after our original one bit the dust. There were also issues with other components and we knew we weren’t getting the most out of the room.

We are so glad we found Mike at Toronto Home Theater! Despite living nearly an hour and a half away, Mike made one trip down to replace the receiver and then a second one approximately two weeks later to install a new projector as inventory was hard to come by in this age of Covid. He wanted us to be able to use the room until he could get his hands on the projector.

That kind of thoughtfulness was evident during all of our contacts with Mike - he really does seem to care about his clients and wants them to have the best possible set-up for their budget. He could have sold us more expensive equipment but didn’t. He made recommendations that made a huge difference but didn’t cost an arm and a leg. He tidied up a rat’s nest of cables...and vacuumed up afterwards!

We feel like we have a brand new room. And Mike has checked in on us to see how we are enjoying it and to remind us that he is only a text away if we need help with anything. I have no doubt that Mike would help us straight away. We cannot recommend him highly enough.

Thank you for this review, appreciate your business always.

Sylvain Whissell
Sylvain Whissell

Continued Excellent Service

Mike installed the home theatre system in my loft in 2013 (time-lapse here https://vimeo.com/88967861) and it's worked flawlessly ever since. My place has been rented out for the past 5 years and Mike has just done the 2nd lamp replacement on the projector. I've found the key thing with Mike is communication. Meaning he's always quick to respond and gives meaningful feedback. Something I find is sadly missing with most companies today. Being a long distance landlord (I don't live in Toronto anymore), I'm not there to personally supervise the work and Mike could easily have taken advantage of that to charge me extra for things I didn't need. In fact, with the last lamp replacement, there was another issue with the projector and I had actually suggested to Mike about possibly buying a new one and he replied "Let me check something first." and in the end the issue was fixed without buying any new equipment. That's just awesome and I can't recommend Mike highly enough.

Thank you again and always love the video you did showcasing the job, its amazing.

More about Toronto Home Theater

Need Home Theater Design?

We SELL Home Theater PRODUCTS and offer FULL INSTALLATION of them as well !!

Setting up your home theatre can be a confusing and challenging task. Our installers are professional, highly-trained and bring a wealth of experience in the areas of Projection, LCD LED, 3D installation, HDTV, UHDTV, surround sound setups, SONOS Speakers, whole-home audio, structured wiring and universal remote operations - you know, those cool All In One Remotes!

Home Theater Services

Pre-installation Consultation - We will assess your space to ensure the most bang for your buck!

Home Theater Design - Turn-key installations offering furniture, renovations, painting, electrical and custom furniture to house your equipment.

Projection Systems - Take movie night to the next level with 1080p / 3D projection systems!

Surround Sound Set-Up - Treat your ears to surround sound and entire home audio solutions!

SONOS Speakers - We offer all of the SONOS lines for the same price as the big box stores. (delivered & set up for orders over $1000)

Universal Remotes - STOP fiddling with silly remotes. Our universal remotes make your life easy!
___________________________________________________________________________