Canadian Rooter

Best of 2017 winner 4 timesBest of 2017winner 4 times

Reviews for Canadian Rooter

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Drain replacement with little time to spare!!

Naz and his team helped us tremendously. First with a fast professional response on a Drain Inspection with their Camera system. As a result of the inspection there were areas of concern. Naz's honest approach recommended that if we planned any basement improvements that we get the house portion replaced and add a backwater valve. We did have improvements that were planned to start in less than 2 weeks. Naz's team organized the replacement of the drain that was supposed to take 2 day. However, his experienced team was able to complete the work in one day! Incredible is all i can say!! Thanks agains to you and your pros Naz!!

Thank you Rick .
I look forward to be your trusted plumber in the future. It was a pleasure working with you .

Mike S.
Mike S.

Water Shut-Off Valve Access Replacement

I contacted the company, who gave me a quote. I accepted the quote. They set up a time to do the job, arrived on time, and did the job perfectly. There was a subsequent issue not caused by them, and, notwithstanding it not being their fault, they came and sorted it out for me. I would strongly recommend this company on account of their promptness, professionalism, and accountability.

Thank you Michael .
It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to work with you in the future .😀

Best Regards ,
Naz.

kian .
kian .

Very friendly and professional

This is my experience, as anyone may have different ones; we called them, and they came right on time. I'm simply comparing them with the last one we had contacted before and asked to fix our clogged main drain by snaking into the pipes, and they just looked for something more to apply and double-charge us. These guys did the job (including the camera) with proper charge, and nice/professional manner.
I highly recommend them.

Thank you Kian !
Appreciate your review very much 😀

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Service line and sewer replacement. Install backwater valve.

Naz and his team are very professional and hard working. They completed the work in one (long) day , and left the house and front yard clean and tidy. I believe we also received a more than fair price for the work that was completed. I will be keeping Naz's card for any future plumbing needs.

Congratulations on your purchase of the house . We look forward to work with you again .

Me in Etobicoke
Me in Etobicoke

Completely satisfied and beyond

Had a basement flood. The old clay pipes of the storm/sewer water system below the house needed to be replaced. Nas and his team got on it, worked extremely diligently to get these extensive repairs done quickly and expertly. The disruption was significant but mitigated by the sense of urgency to get it all done. Canadian Rooter has been back since for a couple of smaller repairs that were also handled very professionally. Highly recommend Canadian Rooter. Nas will look after you.

Thank you very much !

Leo from Thornhill
Leo from Thornhill

Inside/Outside Drain and Storm Pipe Repair and Backwater Valve Installation

I just can't say enough about Naz, Andrew and their team. They did a stellar job in repairing the sanitary and storm drains inside and outside my house as well as installing two backwater valves. Sewer backup is never a pleasant experience at the best of times and especially during this challenging period (coronavirus) when staying at home takes on a whole new meaning.

the job required extensive excavation both inside and outside the house. Their work was meticulous and professional, and the cleanup was unbelievable.

Again,Naz, Andrew and crew, thank you so very much!

Hi Leo,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Im glad we were able to fix your drain pipe regardless of all complications that we run into . We look forward to work with you in the future.

Best Regards,
Naz- General Manager.

Job done right and on time

I had an issue with my back up sump pump and decided to change it to a water powered sump pump back up. I got their name from my trustworthy regular plumber. I scheduled a time for them to come in, and they were on time, and they were very clean, putting cloths down before entering the sump pump room. The guys worked effeciently and the job was done well. I would definitely use these guys again, as there are a lot of non-trustworthy plumbers out there.

Thank you for taking your time !
We appreciate the opportunity working with you .

Mairead in East York
Mairead in East York

back water valve installation outside & 3/4" water service installation

I agree with all the excellent reviews. Nas and his team were very professional, efficient and reasonably priced. Whether working inside or out they treated me and my home with respect and consideration. It's no fun laying pipe - especially in wintertime. Those guys really earned their pay! The work, inspection and clean-up were completed in two days - and the clean-up was impeccable! Try them - you'll like it. Thanks to you and your team Nas. Maggie.

Thank you Maggie !
You are a wonderful person . It was a pleasure work with you.

Michael & Inessa in North York
Michael & Inessa in North York

Drain repair outside

Canadian Rooter responded very quickly to my call. Nazar very quickly identified the issue, was professional, polite and honest. From quoting to finishing, their work was detailed, on time and fairly priced. The team did a great job and fixed the problem. I really appreciate the fast service they provided and the outstanding customer service.
Michael

Hi Michael ,
Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to with with you in the future.

Eden in Toronto
Eden in Toronto

Canadian Rooter Save the Day

We had a flood in our basement due to tree roots in front of the house. Another company "fixed" the problem and destroyed our front porch in the process. Immediately after the inspection, we were flooded again and a plumber who was a friend of a friend said, "Call Naz!" It was a long weekend, he was out of town but still returned our call quickly an came to see the problem as soon as he could. He brought his crew. The work they did was meticulous, quick and really DID FIX the problem this time. You'd never know they drilled a hole thought our house - they completely sealed it up again and restored everything just the way they found it.

Thank you Eden👍.
I really appreciate your feedback and your referrals.

More about Canadian Rooter

Canadian Rooter is your local-Canadian-family owned business! Servicing Toronto & the GTA (radius of 80 km) , we specialize in all major UNDERGROUND and minor plumbing and drain projects, basement waterproofing. We offer Exceptional customer service, outstanding work quality and warranty. We offer free estimates with no obligations related to all underground projects. We view all problems as obstacles and will leave you with a piece of mind!

We do All household plumbing service calls by Appointment ONLY

* Basement Waterproofing
* Plumbing Installation & repairs
* Bathroom Renovation
*Watermain Break Repairs
* Catch basin cleaning and repairs
* Grease Trap Installation
* Back Water Valve Installation and Rebate process
* Sump Pump and Back up sump pump installation
* Roof Drains
* Heated Floor
* Heated Driveways
* Swimming pool demolition and backfill

Specialize in All underground plumbing, drain & waterproofing repairs.