A&A Masonry

Reviews for A&A Masonry

Ricardo P.
Ricardo P.

Interlocking Replacement and Chimney Repairs

I contacted A&A Masonry for some interlocking and brick work at the house. Greg came by, we discussed the job, and he provided a quote and answered all the questions that I had. Bill, Thomas and Luke did a very good job repairing the interlocking at the front of the house and putting a new sod. They removed the old interlocking from the back yard and lay down new stones perfectly. A very well done job! For the brick work, Jon and Michael came and in few hours they replaced all the damage bricks with new ones paying a lot of attention to matching the color as close as possible with the remaining old bricks. A precision work and it looks very nice now. This is the third time that I get A&A Masonry to do work at my home and results are always excellent.

Thank you very much Ricardo! Glad that you feel you can trust us with your home not only once, but three times! We are very proud of our crews and we look forward to any other work you need done!

Lorne
Lorne

Demolition and rebuild of front porch and new concrete walkway to replace old patio stones.1

We wanted to replace our existing 30 yr. old porch enclosure and upon demolition, discovered a large crack on one side of the porch.
This required a complete demolition of the porch and rebuild of a new one to mount the new enclosure on.
A&A masonry to the rescue, I found them online, great reviews, well established for a long time in the G.T.A.
Alex, George, and the crew knew exactly what we wanted done, the porch size had to be exact and Alex assured me that everything would work out and all the measurements would be correct.
The cement walkway looks fantastic leading up to the porch and this man knows his skill when it comes to working with concrete, he is such a perfectionist, it has to look right before he will proceed with the rest of the job.
They worked harder than anyone I have ever seen in 30+ heat and humidity to complete this job and the old porch took the whole day to demolish before any work could get done.
Darren and Maryanna were also very easy to deal with as far as the price and job details and now I know why A&A has such great reviews!
Any homeowner who needs masonry or concrete restoration would be making a big mistake if they did not consider consulting A&A first.
Thank you for all your hard work and trying to keep the customer happy, which is very important in the home improvement market.

Thank you Lorne! We have an incredible team and we are very proud of them!

Kings regards,

Cyndy
Cyndy

Front Steps

I am absolutely over the moon with my new front steps. The colour of the aggregate is just perfect and will be so much safer to walk on. Jose and his crew were all so hard working even in the very very hot weather. All of them patiently explained this interesting aggregate process to me. Clean up was good too. I shall most certainly recommend this company to all my friends.
Also when adjustments had to be made I was treated with the greatest courtesy by Darren and Jose. They listened to me and helped me in every way. I am absolutely delighted with my new front steps.

Cyndy we couldn't be happier that you are over the moon with your new front steps! I will certainly pass on your praise to the team! And thank you for your recommendation!!!

Kind regards,

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Porch Renovation & Parging

My porch was in need of a repair and wasn't sure what option would be best. Haizel suggested the option of stone tile and provided samples for my choice. The crew of Ivan and Benny were excellent, and Ivan was a master in his craft. All involved were more than happy to answer any questions I had along the way. The final product of the stone porch and finished parging all came together like a work of art! I'm very pleased with the outcome. Thanks again! :)

Thank you very much for that wonderful review! Ivan is a great mason and like you said, a master in his craft. So happy you were pleased with the outcome!

Suzanne
Suzanne

Extremely happy with results of my project

I needed to replace the back door veranda, stairs and basement walk out of my house. Right from my first contact with the office at A&A things went well. Everyone returned calls, showed up when they said they would and completed the job on time even though we ran into some snags with the foundation of my house that had to be addressed. Jose and Ulysses, the concrete guys, really know what they're doing. Jose made a suggestion for the configuration of the veranda that made it work better than my idea. I was thankful for that because it functioned and looked better. The price came in a little higher than we originally talked about but the unexpected foundation work contributed to that. I was kept informed of everything every step of the way so there weren't any surprises. My property was left clean and tidy when they finished. Thanks A&A Masonry!

That's great to hear Suzanne!!! Sometimes little snags do happen in the world of restorations and I'm glad that Jose & crew were able to come through and handle it for you! We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others!!!

Best regards,

Shirley
Shirley

Patio Base for Shed + Shed Installation

A&A Masonry was contracted to excavate, prepare sub-grade for paving stone in the rear yard measuring 8x8 sq., ft. Then lay new paving stones, finish with polymeric sand, assemble the prefabricated shed, and place it on the completed paving stone base.

Tom and Luke assigned to work on the project worked diligently as it had a tight timeframe in which we expected it completed. Given the slope of the yard there were some issues. However, A&A Masonry committed to ensuring the completed project meets customer satisfaction, sent Tom and Bill to work on recommendations made by Greg. With their expertise they carefully corrected the issues to ensure the end result was effectively completed and also aesthetically pleasing.

A special thanks to my initial contacts Libby, Justin but most of all Greg for his amazing attitude, commitment for excellence and his competency. Greg made a special return trip to review the work and made recommendations for corrections. However, as a former Senior Human Resources Advisor, I must emphasize that I was extremely impressed with the work ethics of Tom and Luke for their professionalism, superb interpersonal skills in dealing with clients together with their hard work, cheerful attitude and commitment to the job. These two men are a real credit to A&A Masonry.
Kehimkar’s

Thank you for taking the time to review us Shirley!!! Especially with how busy you are, we very much appreciate you taking the time to delineate your job and your perspective as a Senior Human Resources Advisor!! And we concur, we very much value those two men as well as the rest of our team.

Best regards,

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Brick repair and parging

We hired A&A Masonry to repair some damaged bricks as well as parging and repair a small crack in our foundation. We received a prompt response to our request for a quote and the work was able to start soon after. Tera did a great job matching the bricks to the original for a seamless look; the crack was repaired and the parging work gave the house a nice fresh look. We would have no hesitation using A&A Masonry again.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! So glad that we were able to create a seamless look with the brick replacement Tera did for you. She is one of our stars!!!

Best,

Foundation Repairs

After many years in my home the foundation was in need of repairs and I was not sure how to proceed. I called A&A Masonry, Kim came out to inspect the foundation and patiently explained the process that would take place for the repairs. It was evident from the start of the project until completion this company cared about the quality of their work. Everyone from A&A Masonry were friendly, Professional and hard working, Kim, Kris, Benny and several others from the crew were always available to answer any of my questions. I viewed my before pictures and did a walk around of my house on completion of the project, I was thrilled with the results. I would not hesitate to recommend A&A masonry. In the future if I need any work done on my home, I will be checking to see If A&A offers the service I need.
Rosemary

Thank you very much Rosemary and I'm so glad that you were thrilled with the results!

Best,

John and Janice
John and Janice
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Porch renovation

Our porch was badly in need of some renovation. We had originally thought of using concrete and then having 2 pillars built for 2 columns. When Greg gave us an option of stone tile, which is what we eventually went with. The job started when they said it would which was nice. The crew on site were great, especially Eduardo and William who were more than happy to answer any of the questions I had. The workmanship was excellent and we couldn't be more happy. I would highly recommend this company for any of your masonry needs.

Thank you John and Janice!

We are very proud of Eduardo and William and glad that you were able to experience their expertise!

Corrine

Great job repointing our house

From the very start through to the end, we were wowed by the professionalism and expertise of everyone at A&A. Within a day or so of reaching out, Nigel came by on a weekend and promptly provided a very considered and detailed quote. Jonathan and Michael did fantastic work repointing the full front of our house and doing other repairs, and were a pleasure to work with. They clearly cared about the quality of their work and did everything to a very high standard. They were great communicators and always left things very clean at the end of each day. Libby and Joe were also very responsive and helpful throughout. We look forward to working together again soon!

Thank you for the glowing review! We are so happy that you experienced professionalism and expertise by everyone that you encountered in our company, this is what we strive for each and every day! We look forward to working with you on your next project! Enjoy the rest of your summer!!!

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialists!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Stone work, Interlock, Interlocking, Paver stones, paving stones, Natural Stone, Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, foundation repairs, concrete steps, porches, walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers.

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Stone Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Stone work, Interlocking Natural Stone & Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete Resurfacing, Concrete Porches, Concrete Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services.

For the Hamilton area please visit out Hamilton websites