Bosco Home Services

Bosco Home Services

Reviews for Bosco Home Services

trajan233 in Yorkville
trajan233 in Yorkville

Replace laundry taps and dishwasher installation

I found Bosco Plumbing via Service Magic, a centralised website where I described my requirements and plumbers contacted me for more information/scheduling an appointment.

The plumber that Bosco sent, Keith, was incredibly friendly, efficient, and professional. He explained the situation and offered alternatives to reduce costs and still get the job done - very knowledgeable and very credible.

The job was completed in very little time, and the fixtures replaced/involved work incredibly smoothly.

My one caveat for Bosco was that the service seemed a touch expensive in my eyes, vis-a-vis say, a handyman, but I suppose that that's the cost of quality service. I received a full one-year warranty on my service as well. Keith arrived on time and wore shoe-covers to keep my floor spotless.

Great service - definitely recommended to get the job done well!

MississaugaSam
MississaugaSam

Garburator Installation

While the price seems high service was exceptional. We shopped around and found Bosco to be the most expensive. However after due consideration we felt they were a good choice given their service reputation is second to none.

Flyinmom in North Toronto
Flyinmom in North Toronto

drainage

Have used Bossco twice now, replace garb disposal and blocked drain, and outdoor waterproofing around house foundation. Reliable, fast, careful, neat. Prices comparable, a little on higher side, but for service that fast, and quality that good, I'm okay with a few dollars difference.

More about Bosco Home Services

At Bosco Home Services, your home is our commitment. We provide a full range of plumbing and drain services, hot water heater services, clean water options, waterproofing, Kitec plumbing. Our goal is total customer satisfaction! Bosco never closes. We are available 24/7 for all your emergency needs. Our licensed plumbers arrive on time, every time. Bosco Home Services is an AtlasCare company. Trust us with your home. We treat it like our own.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Emergency Plumbing | Drain Clearing (will include rooter services) | Burst Pipe Repair | Water Leak Detection | Sewer Line Repair (will include sewer video inspection, cleaning, and cleanouts) | Trenchless Pipe Replacement | Repiping (will mention cast iron, copper, and plastic pipes) | Pipe Lining | Pipe Thawing | Water Lines (will include high/low water pressure) | Garbage Disposals | Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks | Toilets | Showers & Tubs | Backflow Valve Services | Sump Pumps | Septic Tank Plumbing | Hot Water Recirculation | Water Softeners | Appliance Services (will discuss dishwashers, ice maker lines, and laundry ) | Water Filtration Systems (reverse osmosis systems) | Plumbing System Checks | Tankless Water Heaters |Kitec Replacement |
1995
VISA / MasterCard / AMEX / Cheque
All technicians are licensed and insured as required
PROJECT RATE
Price by the job, not by the hour.
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.