Dr.Locksmith

Reviews for Dr.Locksmith

Dubi
Dubi

Fixing a stuck window

I contacted Moni to get a quote. He was very professional and gave a precise quote where others gave a very broad range. He was punctual and professional when he arrived, explained everything and answered all my questions.

I'm very happy with the service I got.

Thank you Dubi for your review.
As always I'm very happy to help.

Asaf in Richmond Hill
Asaf in Richmond Hill
0 reviews , ON

Sliding Door Jammed

Called at night and explained the issue. Moni showed up within less than an hour, spent an hour fixing it and not only solvd the issue but also went above and beyond and made it go smoother than the first day it was installed.

Thank you for your review, much appreciated.

D
D
1 review Orangeville, ON

Locksmith

Professional, excellent customer service and quick to respond. Would highly recommend to anyone in need.

Thank you very much for your review.
As always, I'm more than happy to help :))

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Replacing window hardware

I had several wood framed windows that were no longer working properly and two that had seized and would not shut. Moni was simply wonderful - arriving prepared and identifying the most appropriate and least expensive way to get them working again. He was simply a joy to work with and would highly recommend him.

Thank you very much for your review, as always the pleasure is all mine.
happy new year.

Janet Clare
Janet Clare

Lock replacement

Moni arrived within two hours to replace an old front door lock that had seized up. He provided several nice styles of handles to choose from. Moni spent time explaining details of different lock systems - he is enthusiastic and knowledgeable about his profession. I recommend Dr. Locksmith for friendly, quality service.

Sorry for late response, and thank you so much!!
I'm more than happy to help, anytime. Thank you again for spending your time to review my work, all the best.
Moni

Robbie Reno in Vaughan
Robbie Reno in Vaughan

Boxing Day miracle

My wife and I were locked out of our house on Boxing Day as the battery in our wiser smart lock died while we were out for lunch.
As I have just been laid off we tried every option before calling a locksmith.
Moni was very friendly and had us back in the house in minutes. He suggested we go through our back sliding door instead of ruining the smart lock on our front door.
He completed the job without any damage to the door in only a few minutes and charged us a fair price though it was a holiday.
He also took the time to discuss a few different options for the other locks in our house.
I would definitely use Dr.Locksmith again if I ever need Moni’s services, though I hope I never have to

Thank you so much Robbie, I'm always happy to help.
Happy new year.

Murray
Murray
13 reviews Cedar Valley, ON

Lockset Replaced

Moni's service was great! He let me know when to expect him, and accommodated my work schedule. The lockset was stiff and not working properly. When he took it apart he showed me what was wrong/broken and replaced the whole latchset quickly and efficiently. He even checked and fixed up our deadbolt lock (which was 'tight') so that it's much easier to use now.
I would have no problem recommending Dr. Locksmith to anyone who needs any residential or commercial lock work done!!

Thank you very much.

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto
4 reviews Bolton, ON

Reliable, Honest and Competent

I had a problem with my 3 point locking door, and was hesitant to call for help because of bad experience with locksmiths in the past trying to make issues seem more complex so they can upsell for hardware. Thankfully, Moni not only helped me to open the door, but gave me a straight up assessment of the cheapest and best way to get my lock working again. He really knows his stuff, and it doesn't hurt that he is very personable too. Highly recommended.

Sorry for late response Patrick, thank you!!!

SSS in Vaughan
SSS in Vaughan

Locksmith services

Moni did an amazing job. Great service. Provided quality hardware. Trustworthy and reliable. Very fair pricing. I highly recommend Dr. Locksmith to any one. I would use Dr. Locksmith's service again.

Thank you.

Ariel Andrea in Richmond Hill
Ariel Andrea in Richmond Hill
1 review , ON

Emergency Lock Repair

My daughter and I were rushing out the door in the morning to get to school and the front door wouldn’t lock. I called Dr. Locksmith, he came over no more than 10 minutes later, fixed the lock within a few moments and we managed to still make it on time. My entire experience from the moment he arrived till he left was very pleasant. He conducted himself with utmost professionalism. So much so that I have used his services for additional non-emergency services (installation of a code lock, garage door adjustment) and recommend his services to many friends.

Thank you very much Andrea, I hope you both doing well.
As always I'm glad I could help you with your situation...
And also thank you very much for your referrals.

More about Dr.Locksmith