Floor Laying & Refinishing
32 Norfield Crescent Toronto ON M9W 1X6

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Ecowoods Inc.

BlackStar Interiors
BlackStar Interiors

Hardwood floor refinishing

Francisco and his team did some great work for my client. They refinished floors in several rooms and made sure we were completely satisfied with the results. They worked on a short timeline and were well priced for the quality of work. Highly recommend them. Super professional and very experienced.

Sandra
Thank you so much for your review, we hope to see you in your next project.

F.Z.
F.Z.
3 reviews Nobleton, ON

Hard wood flooring

Francisco and his team did a wonderful job at my home. I would highly recommend his company for all your hardwood flooring needs. They sanded and restained my existing floors PLUS stitched in new hardwood in-place of my old tiles. It turned out beautiful. They work very clean and they were on time and on budget! I will use them again.

Thank you Fernando for your review, we hope to see you in your next project.

Terrence H in Toronto
Terrence H in Toronto

Flooring for 2 bed rooms

Francisco and his team came to replace my carpet with hard wood about a month ago. They did a fantastic job with the floors. I was surprised at how much nicer the rooms looked with the new floors. They did everything from ripping out the carpet, replacing the floors and throwing out the old carpet.

Terrence, thank you for your review.

Tatiana T.
Tatiana T.
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Friendliest service and reasonable quote

I highly recommend this company to everyone. Francisco is very friendly and knowledgeable. He is honest and knows his business. He provide an excellent consultation and help me alot in understanding my choices. I will definitely use their services in the future.

Tatiana
thank you so much for your kind review.

Carlo in Markham
Carlo in Markham

Great job Ecowoods

We hired Ecowoods to renovate our floors. The Ecowoods team did a fantastic job, on time and within the agreed price. Francisco is a polite and respectful gentleman. From the start, we made him aware of our concerns and requests, and he listened to our ideas and tried his best to deliver a product that was to our satisfaction. His team was also very dedicated and mindful of our home. Thanks for the beautiful floors we have in our home.

Thank you so much for your time writing the review.

Cris from Toronto
Cris from Toronto

Hardwood refinishing

Francisco was great to deal with, very fast quote and quick to be able to complete the work. He had his son Franco completing the job as he wasn't able to do it himself and the results are fantastic but there were a couple of concerns which is why I didn't give a full 10 stars.

Initially I'd requested a quote as Ecowoods indicated that they would do floors and stairs. The second I asked Francisco about the stairs he said his company don't do them (even though there are lots of reviews on this site indicating he does) so this was very disappointing.

The second area of concern is that Franco (the son) is not good with communication, I would call or text him and he never responded, the one time I did get a call back he was multitasking which resulted in him ignoring me mid way through the call to talk to someone else.

Finally, Franco and his crew ate food from my fridge without asking and visited areas of the house they had no reason to be in.

The work is fantastic and the floors look amazing, a shame that the experience with his son wasn't as great.

Mark
Mark

Refinished large home, and two staircases and railings

Sorry very long overdue. We purchased a home in 2015 that had Brazilian Cheery high gloss floors on main and upper, ash in the office and oak stairs and railings. A friend referred Francisco who was awesome, arrived and completed everything on time and smashed out expectations of the finish which was an expresso stain done in a matte finish. Holding up great despite the dog that joined the family last year. Thanks again!

Thank you Mark for your time writing the review.

Hardwood Floor Repair

We had a fireplace face and hearth installed about a year ago and the original hardwood was removed in some places and damaged in others. I found Ecowoods through HomeStars and Francisco contacted me and provided a quote right away, which was very reasonable. He started work when promised and the results were flawless. He is very professional and knows hardwood floors. I would not hesitate to contact Francisco again for more work and highly recommend this company.

Monika thank you so much for your kind review.

indy
indy

Hardwood and Laminate replacement

Francisco and Team are very professional start to end.
I was running a very tight schedule to get my floor renovation completed.
I came to know of Ecowoods from Homestars and reached out to Francisco for quote. After the quote, which was very reasonable, the renovation work started and ended at scheduled time and day. Francisco takes full ownership of the job , knows the stuff very well and will be my primary for any flooring job.
Will strongly recommend.
- Indrajit

Thank you Indrajit for your review, it was our pleasure
Ecowoods Inc.

Refinishing and lightening antique main floor flooring

Francisco already has a lot of good reviews and he deserves them. The company is extremely professional -- he has done two projects for us, one large and one small. He listens, he does what he promised, and he is extremely efficient.

Barbara, thank you so much for your review.

More about Ecowoods Inc.

Ecowoods Inc offers you the highest quality of finishing for Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Stairs. Sanding, Custom staining and Finishing.