Painters Plus

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
80 Lynnhaven Rd Toronto ON M6A 2K9

Reviews for Painters Plus

Kitchen/bathroom

Owner ( Karin ) has a chip on her shoulder. Very rude. Overpriced for the quality

linda
linda

Interior painting

We were really satisfied with the work that Karin and her painters did in our home. We have done a renovation and need to paint most of the first and second floor. Karin made many great suggestions. The painters were very good and accurate and very accommodating to any requests we made. I would highly recommend their work.

anucias49
anucias49

Condo Painting

Rented a condo and needed to paint it asap to give it a fresh look. I called and in1 day they were ready to work. They finished in 2 days. They matched my color to their professional brand the use. The painters were very sweet and clean. Absolutely no mess left behind just happy smiles from me. Painters Plus are very professional and reasonable and are available for any questions you may have. Arlene in the office was just a sweet heart. Karin, what can I say! Absolutely amazing and made you feel like family. Painters Plus is professional and honest from your initial contact with them to the end. They won't disappoint!. Thank you so much Arlene and Karin...luv you! Thank you for happy smiles!!!

Anna S.

Mira K.
Mira K.

Exterior and interior painting

Very satisfied with Painters Plus and can't say enough good words about Karin, the owner - professional, competent, with the main goal of having a happy, satisfied client at the end of it all.
The painters were very respectful, hard workers and immediately addressing any concerns - great job!
I would absolutely hire them again and recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful, renewed home.

Mmmm
Mmmm

Offices, apartments, Daycare.....

I am totally satisfied with your job
Hope to continue dealing with you in future
I recommend your services to every body
Your effort appreciated , wish you all success

Glen in Windsor
Glen in Windsor
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Great Customer Service

I’m a General Contractor and I’ve used Karin and her crew for a few years now.
They provide Great Quality Service at a Fair price.
Our company usually has several job sites going simultaneously and I’m not able to be present all the time & it’s extremely comforting knowing that I can trust them to get the job Done right and not have to babysit. It’s also very nice knowing that I can leave all the details pertaining to the painting to Karin & my clients so that way there are no misunderstandings as per colour or Scope of work.
It’s taken us several years to find a painting company that we can trust. I’m grateful that our Drywaller recommend them to us and I recommend them to anyone that asks.

Exterior home painting

Painters Plus were so great to work with. They did excellent work, were thorough yet quick and made the exterior of our house look amazing! I will definitely be contacting them in the future for more of our painting projects.

RajRedline in Pickering
RajRedline in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Overcharging and Paint Drips Everywhere!

Work completed in March of 2019.
The actual painters at this company are very nice and courteous. Unfortunately, this company’s quality of work is poor, they are extremely disorganized, they are not punctual and will try to over bill you.

Their process is very backwards at this company and that is why their quality suffers. They did not properly prep the walls initially and instead chose to apply the first coat of paint. They do this because it is a way to save cost by cutting a corner. They should fix all the imperfections and sand the walls so you get a really nice and smooth paint job at the end. As a result of their poor process-on all three of the coats i had to spend hours marking off all the imperfections that should have been caught initial wall prep.. They were always late by 20 minutes to an hour and the owner, Karin would always complain that there was no parking downtown. This is unprofessional and is difficult to deal with when they are working on weekdays and you need to take time off for work to be there for them.

I had our full time company tradesman (he has worked for us for ten years and does very high quality work) remove all the baseboard after the first coat very carefully so they could paint right down to the floor, as the new baseboard was shorter than the old baseboard. Karin complained that when he removed the baseboard that they had to do additional work to mud the walls and she “demanded” an additional $500 for this. This doesn’t make any sense, as it was almost perfect and whenever you remove baseboard there is prep work required to patch up areas to make the end result come out nice. They also only painted to the height of the original baseboard and had to correct this, as the new baseboard was shorter and they forgot about this and the new baseboard was shown to them and was on site to review.

The worst part of the whole thing was that i was travelling for work during this time and not living at my condo during this work, as it was a major renovation, when i was back and after i had paid her I noticed HUNDREDS of paint drips on door handles, hinges and all over the floor. They had completed the first two coats before the new floor was put in, but the last coat was completed after the new flooring was put in. AND i paid her $200 to cover the floor so this wouldn’t happen! It has taken me about 10 hours to remove the paint drips from the LVT flooring in my 1300 square foot unit with a combination of a spoon, nail polish remover and goof off. And i am still finding new drips to clean everyday and it has been three months since the painting was compelled. Suffice to say that when we sent her numerous pictures of the drips she wouldn’t come back and take care of them, as she had already gotten paid. I highly suggest not to deal with this company.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement

We called Painters plus to paint our basement. Workers were courteous and clean. Job was completed on time as per quote.

I would highly recommend Painters Plus without a doubt.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you in the future. Your feedback is very important to us!

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Exterior house painting

Painters Plus gave me a very reasonable estimate to paint my house. However the estimate was changed as work progressed, still estimate was low. The workers were pleasant. Problems arose when the owner Karin chose to use wood fill on many boards that I suggested should be replaced. I was willing to pay for the cost. After 3 months the paint bubbled and chipped on these boards and one piece at the front door literally fell off. The owner's answer was 'Paint chips". I continued to call her and she replied "I don't have a painter".

Now I am paying a second company to redo the job!.

Now I am paying another company to redo the job

Thank you for your feedback. We value all feedback that we receive from our clients and we are sorry that you are unhappy with our service. However, as you know the additional work that was added was not apart of the original scope of work. The proper method of repairing the wood boards, is with wood filler... Which is what we did. We had every intention to return to complete the repairs, however this can not be done during the winter. Had we had better communication, we would have been happy to return and repair the areas. We wish you the best of luck!

More about Painters Plus

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors. House Painters, Painters We offer Interior and Exterior Painting Services, as well as Commercial and Industrial painting. Our experienced team have an excellent track record for the past 16 years. Many references to choose from and personal touch with quoting and completing projects. Earn *** Aeroplan ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Woodbridge?