AM Group Studio

General Contractors
95 Doncaster Markham ON L3T 1L3
HomeStars  >  Fireplace Mantels in North York  >  AM Group Studio  >  Fireplace Mantel & Fireplace

Fireplace Mantel & Fireplace

We had an older 1980's house that had a stone fireplace out of a 70's movie. All I can say was that it was dated and extremely hard to remove. Sam came in, took one look and said I can help you out. He showed me the design but i had doubts. Once complete I was impressed. I had my electrician draw power to the old wood fireplace and Homer covered the gas fireplace part. I thought i needed extra features, but he kept me from over spending and put a brilliant gas insert in. Now you could never tell what it was. It looks new, clean with classic designs. I have friends that go to other gas and mantel vendors who have problems with colour fading and even with the mantel shifting due to heat. I have absolutely no issues and its now been two years. We are now finishing our basement and putting a new fireplace in due to the wonderful experience with AM Group Studio (not to be confused with the other AM company).

Thank you very much for your kind review. it was a pleasure to complete your project and see that you are another happy customer.