Galaxy Windows

Carmen
Carmen
6 reviews Milton, ON

Full house window replacement

We hired Galaxy last year at our old house to replace a door and a few windows. They did a fantastic job. When we moved to our new house and realized we needed to replace all th windows, we did not hesitate to call Alex at Galaxy once again. He was the quickest to respond and went through all options and provided a quote right away. This team is price competitive and truly does amazing interior trim and window installation work. We are once again extremely happy with their service and response rate. I would not hesitate to recommend Galaxy to anyone and would hire them on any future window jobs.

Thanks so much to Alex and Alex at the Galaxy team.

Mike  in Markham
Mike in Markham
1 review Zephyr, ON

Full house retrofit window and door install

It was a pleasure dealing with both installer Alex and quoting Alex. They both were very professional and easy to work with. I had my windows and doors upgraded to black exterior and white interior and I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. Now I just need to finish the rest of the renovations and exterior to make them really shine. Will be having them back to do my addition.
Mike

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Window installation

Galaxy Windows came highly recommended to me by a family friend and after interviewing and getting quotes from 3 other companies I decided to go with Galaxy to do all 26 of our windows. I could not be happier with my decision! From the initial meeting with Alex to the installation process everything went without a glitch. They delivered good value, excellent quality, outstanding workmanship and all of this ahead of schedule. I highly recommend this company!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

LOVE our new front door!

My husband and I chose Galaxy after getting 3 different quotes. And we're so happy with the outcome that we've asked them to come back and replace 2 additional windows! The rooms where we've replaced the windows are more quiet (we hear less noise from cars and planes), and the new look is very clean and modern. Most of all, we love the amount of daylight streaming in through our new patterned-glass front door! What an upgrade!!

Nic
Nic

New window install

Alex and the team at Galaxy Windows and Doors was fantastic. They were professional, on time and very clean. The finished product looks amazing and I couldn't be more happy with their work. I will be calling them back to do windows at the rear of my home down the road.

roman
roman

windows

I was very happy with the personal contact and timely responses. the windows were ready for installation prior to the agreed date and the installers were very friendly and professional. the installion was perfect and the area was left very clean. I am 100% satisfied with my entire dealings with Galaxy Windows and have been recommending their products and services to all my aquaintances.

Lady in Toronto
Lady in Toronto

Perfect New Windows !!!

I am so pleased with service from Alex and his team. I received multiple quotes and his was very reasonable and fair. From quoting the job to measuring and installation, the team was committed and communicated well . Install date was never delayed. His team was on time, installed the windows, picked up the trash , covered floors, swept and ensured as a customer I was satisfied with the work and answered /addressed any of my concerns. I recommend Galaxy WD to anyone! They are the best in job execution and pricing. Lifetime warranty!

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Whole House Window and Door Replacement

Alex and his co-workers are professional, knowledgeable and complete excellent, detailed work. We couldn’t be happier with our new basement, first and second floor windows and doors. The work was completed efficiently and on time, with no unexpected surprises. Thank you, Galaxy Windows and Doors! Dave and Suzanne, Etobicoke

Tony from Mississauga
Tony from Mississauga

Replaced whole house windows and I'm 100% satisfied

This is the 2nd time I used Galaxy Windows, to replace whole house windows and two patio doors for my newly purchased house. As ever, they did excellent quality job. Although several windows have little manufacturing defects (tiny scratches in the glass that I couldn't notice until later), Galaxy had customer's back and managed to have them replaced with no hassle. So yes, I'm 100% satisfied with Galaxy Windows on this project, especially during this uncertain pandemic time, and very happy with the outcome. Definately would recommend to my neighbours and friends.

Merima
Merima

Windows replacement

The team is Friendly & onetime.
The took extra steps to take down our window Coverings & put them back the once we need help.
They are net & clean every time the completed each window. They completed their services with the expected time.
We will definitely recommend Galaxy Windows to my friends.

More about Galaxy Windows

Galaxy Windows offers the best in Windows & Doors!
1. BEST PRODUCT QUALITY