Ace Marble Polishing

Reviews for Ace Marble Polishing

Lynne & Bob
Lynne & Bob

Travertine Floors Renewed

After a very disappointing visit from another company, i contacted Roman and it was very smooth sailing from the get-go!!! We are immensely happy with the results of the sanding, polishing and sealing of our now-gorgeous travertine floors!!! He even did a small vanity top for no extra charge!! Roman is a true gentleman and i guarantee you will not regret hiring him for any of your stone work.

Hi Lynne and Bob
Thank you, your feedback is highly appreciated. We all enjoyed working with you on this project.
I am glad that we met your expectations
Ace delivered as promised, no surprises:))

Roman

sal in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

the tile floor became better than when it was installed.

This is my second project with Ace Marble Polishing.

About 15 years ago I installed a mat finish Travertine 16"x16" stone tile in the basement apt and the foyer of the house. After a few years, it became a bit dirty and made the place look shabby. Some of the grout was discoloured as well.

The first job I did with Ace, which i already reviewed previously, was the basement apt. That job made the basement apt look better than when the tiles were actually installed.

I left the foyer for another time. Ace came back to do the foyer. Ace did a great job on this one as well. The tiles because shinny and they look like new. Any missing grout was replaced. Again, they look better than when the tile were installed. It transformed the look of the entire entrance way.

I cannot over estimate the enhancement in appearance and how much it saved me in dollars from ripping out the tiles and installing new ones.

My third project will be to polish the travertine bathroom floor and glass shower walls. I cannot wait to remove the glass and have that job done. The bathroom will come out perfect.

I highly recommend this company. Before you decide to ripout old stone tiles think about having them polished. It is a small investment compared to the thousands involved with ripping out and reinstalling a new stone tile floor.

The job is done quickly. There is no dirt at all. It is like entering a room that has just been cleaned.
Thank you Ace.

Oh wow, it's so nice of you Sal.
Thank you very much!!
We are looking forward to doing more work for you, with pleasure

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Marble Floors

Roman is a professional. We needed a job complete in a hurry and Roman made it happen. Thank you! His team is courteous and works extremely hard. The results are spectacular. I never put a 10 on a review so this is saying something. Call Roman and you will know right away.

Fantastic! Thank you very much. I really appreciate your review on HomeStars. It's very important for me to know that my customers are happy with our service. Best of luck !

Renata Baron from Toronto
Renata Baron from Toronto

Quality Work, Outstanding Service!

I hired Ace Marble Polishing to polish the floors in two washrooms and to refinish the top of a marble table. Here's why you should hire them:
1 - They showed up on time
2 - They spent a lot of time covering surrounding surfaces to make sure that they were well protected while they worked
3 - They cleaned up after the job, everything was spotless!
4 - They are detail oriented and took care of a few things that were not in the original scope of work
5 - The results were outstanding! My floors look amazing!
6 - Great after service care. I had some follow up questions and they called me back right away.

Nice! Thank you for such an amazing and detailed review. Really appreciate it.
I stand behind my business and reputation, and my guys and I will always make sure you are happy with our work!!!

joseph in Toronto
joseph in Toronto

Kitchen countertop polishing

Holy moly...these guys rock. The quality and finish was outstanding. Couldn't be happier.

Came on time, no mess and they turned my countertop which is over 10 years old and severely stained into a finish as good as the day I installed it. Wow.

Thank you so much!

Haroon in Innisfil
Haroon in Innisfil

Incredible Job!! Marble looks better than it did brand new!!

Words can’t describe how happy I am with the work that
Roman and his team did on our marble restoration, from the very beginning Roman was very professional he came and assessed the job, gave a very fair quote and I hired him
On the spot! I usually get a few quotes, but in this instance I
Was very confident that they would do great work as there
Positive reviews were vast! They showed up on time
8am as promised and completed the job in 8 hours as promised leaving a spotless finish and all mess cleaned up, Roman also fixed another area grout for me at no additional charge! Great company!! I highly recommend Ace
Marble for any of your stone restoration needs!
-Haroon Oakville

Thanks so much, your feedback is highly appreciated

sal in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Incredibly Wonderful Job. Highly recommended!!

Years ago I put large travertine stone tiles in the basement. Ten years later they started to look tired and dirty. Just cleaning it with a mop or even on your hands and knees did nothing. It always looked old and unclean.

Luckily I found Ace Marble Polishing. Roman was quick to find room in his schedule to do the job. In one day they made the floor look better than it looked when it was installed 10 years ago. It was the best renovation money I have every spent. I have been renovating homes for the last 15 years. Before finding Roman, I even toyed with tearing out the tiles and redoing the entire floor. I am glad i had it polished instead. It looks as if i replaced the floor with new tiles. It was only a fraction of the price of replacing the tiles.

They were able to bring out natural colour and shine in stone. It now always looks clean and shinny. But it is not slippery and dangerous. It transformed the floors in the kitchen, laundry room, foyer and two bathrooms. Roman even did under the stove and laundry machines.

I have the same tiles on the walls in a second floor glass shower. I may have them back to do the glass shower walls and foyer of the house. They all have the same tiles.
Overall, the job was done perfectly. Everything was cleaned after the job was done. And, overtime i go into the basement, it makes me smile.

Thank you very much Sal. Such review will definitely make a difference in my business!!! Highly appreciate your time to write about our work.

marilyn from toronto
marilyn from toronto

marble bathroom countertop repair/sealing and granite countertop polishing

roman's team did an excellent job of repairing and sealing my bathroom marble countertops as well as polishing my kitchen granite countertop. his team was polite and clean up was great.

Thank you very much for your review. I really appreciate it. It was pleasure doing this work for you!!!

bg in rosedale
bg in rosedale

Polish and restore marble floor

Roman and his team did a fantastic job restoring a heavily worn marble floor. They came and quoted a fair price. When time came to do the job arrived on time, worked neat and left everything looking immaculate. They did exactly the job they said they could do: The floor looks glistens and looks brand new. I would highly recommend them.

Hi Ben, thank you very much for your feedback, it is highly appreciated. Enjoy the new look, these tiles are beautiful.
Happy Holidays

Etobicoke residence in Etobicoke
Etobicoke residence in Etobicoke

restoration of limestone floor in bathroom

Roman is someone who does not walk away from a job until it is finished to everyone's satisfaction. My bathroom floor presented a few unique challenges that required Roman to come back a second time. He did so promptly and took the extra time needed to ensure the floor looked exactly as I had hoped when he was finished. Extremely polite, prompt and professional! Could not have asked for more.

More about Ace Marble Polishing

The company specializes in maintanance and restoration of natural stone surfaces such as marble, granite, slate, terrazzo etc.
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Toronto?