Ace Marble Polishing

15 embers dr Toronto ON M9C 3E6

Reviews for Ace Marble Polishing

Levto
Levto

Polished and sealed marble floors in bathroom

Nicest man you could ever meet. Roman showed up on the day I requested and the time I requested and got to work immediately. He and his partner completed the job with no interruptions, issues or dust! Left my home as politely, quietly and efficiently as he arrived. I wish all trades could provide such a pleasurable experience. You will not be disappointed.

Joe & Madeline de Mello from Toronto
Joe & Madeline de Mello from Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Roman and his partner are awesome.
They skilfully cleaned, polished, and sealed the marble countertops to look better than new some months ago.
Unfortunately a few drops of some chemical left some small stains again. We phoned Roman and he promptly attended to them for no charge.He is one of the few tradespeople with an
honest, hardworking, conscientious, and efficient work ethic.
He is, in fact, a class act. We have no hesitation to recommend
or use this company in the future.

Shirley from Toronto
Shirley from Toronto

Marble refinishing

Roman and his assistant were very professional and arrived on time, worked efficiently and left me with a counter surface that sparkled like new. Work was flawless and I would recommend their services to anyone!

Travertine Floor Refinishing

The natural travertine floors in our entranceway and kitchen had become scratched, pitted, and generally crappy looking in the 10+ years that they've been down. Roman showed up the day after we called to give us a quote, which was a full 30% lower than another service that had given us a quote. The job was done quickly, on time, and cost the amount quoted. They didn't leave the slightest mess, and our floors look better than the day they were installed. Highly recommend!! This is the best $1000 we have ever spent on the house, made a huge difference!

Alan from Markham
Alan from Markham

Restore marble countertop

We called Ace Marble to restore and reseal a long marble bathroom countertop and we were absolutely delighted with the whole process. The owner Roman always took our phone calls and was extremely friendly. He arrived right on time and worked very cleanly and efficiently. He was not in a hurry and explained many things about marble maintenance. He was very pleasant and honest, and the quality of his work was outstanding. The marble looks superb. We will definitely be calling him for any other natural stone work. He deserves to do very well in his business.

Judy from Toronto
Judy from Toronto

Marble polishing

I had just completed a bathroom renovation with marble flooring and was told by my contractor and his marble finisher that the gouges left in the floor from the construction crew could not be removed in less than 5 days, and costing thousands of dollars. I then read Roman's reviews on this website ad gave him a call. He came over soon after and told me my floors would look like new after 3 hours of his work. He was not wrong. His workmanship was beautiful and I am very grateful. I absolutely without hesitation recommend his services and will continue to use them myself. Thank you!

forest
forest

Marble polishing restoration

Roman is fantastic. He is honest hardworking and phenomenal at what he does. He comes in on a regular basis to refinish the floors and countertops and the floor looks better than when it was installed. My son's bathroom has limestone and was very badly watermarked as it had never been sealed. Roman restored it and sealed it. It was gorgeous. If only all trades were like Roman, he's truly amazing. Thanks Roman!

Ron B in Toronto
Ron B in Toronto

Restoration of Marble in Bathroom Vanity

I needed someone to come and restore the marble ASAP as I'm selling my home. Roman came quickly, arrived on time, did a perfect job, and charged me a fraction of what others quoted. No mess and the marble is as shiny as a mirror. If I could rate Roman, which is a super nice guy too, higher than 10, I would. Thank you Roman - you made my day!

SHERRY  from Hamilton
SHERRY from Hamilton
1 review Waterdown, ON

Marble Foyer and Marble Master Bath

Ace Marble Polishing definitely lives up to the positive reviews of everyone who has used this business!! When Roman and his staff were finished with our marble foyer and marble master bath, they both looked better than new!!
Thanks Roman!!!

Thank you Sherry, the marble in your house is very beautiful, and refinishing it for you was our pleasure. Hope you enjoy it for years to come!

Dervola from Mississauga
Dervola from Mississauga

Stone floor and marble counter restoration

Punctual, honest, conscientious, efficient and there was no mess left for me and furniture was returned exactly to the original location (they actually took a before picture to achieve this - impressive). The work completed looks amazing and I will definitely use Roman again. So glad Stone Doctor put me in touch with this class act!

Thank you Dervola, your review means a great deal to us. We always strive for excellence in every aspect.
You were very kind to us and so working for you was an absolute pleasure. Looking forward to doing more work for you in future!

More about Ace Marble Polishing

The company specializes in maintanance and restoration of natural stone surfaces such as marble, granite, slate, terrazzo etc.
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Toronto?