Piano Inside

Reviews for Piano Inside

Davina in Toronto
Davina in Toronto

Piano Tuning

James is definitely my go to piano master. He has moved two pianos for me and is also my tuner. My current Yamaha has not been tuned in more than 20 years, and James could tell immediately and recommended appropriate remediation to get it back to perfect pitch. Although a longer process involving more than one tune, I trust James completely to take care of my family piano - certainly a treasured item in my home and one that I will pass down to my kids. A++ for Piano Inside whether looking for piano moving or tuning!

we are doing our best to serve our clients better.

and we will serve you better next time you hire us.

thank you so much for your precious time for this review.

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

Wonderful Piano Movers

James and his crew were punctual, courteous, careful and very efficient. Highly recommend them for your piano move. We have a city house and tight turns and angles. They handled the turns masterfully and were very careful to protect our piano.

yychow in North York
yychow in North York
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Piano move

Easp peasy upright piano move.
Fast response from james the owner.3 guys moved piano from apt to home careful and efficient . Will be using piano tuning service as well. Thanks

Nelson in Toronto
Nelson in Toronto

Piano movers

Very dependable, professional piano movers. We were able to get a piano moved at very short notice. The piano was moved within 1 hour from source to destination. Highly recommendable and professionally done.

Jai in Toronto
Jai in Toronto

Good for piano moving and tuning!

I have used this company for moving in the past, and now I'm using their tuning services. Each time, the communication has been prompt and clear. James has always been professional, on-time and polite. I will use them again!

hello.

thank you so much for your review here.

We are focused to optimize whole procedure so that both our clients and we can share the benefit from it together.

see you later and we will serve you better!

Excellent Piano Mover

James did an excellent job in moving our piano. Our stairs and doorway were tight, but his team had no issue! He was prompt, worked efficiently, and was pleasant to work with. He brought rugs and blankets to protect your floor and the piano. Highly recommend!!

we really appreciateyour review here.

also I'm so glad giving me the opportunityto tune your precious piano as well.

I will provide best service I can to give you the same satisfaction again.

Thank you nd see you later.

SinaZoghi
SinaZoghi

Piano Moving

Great communication prior to the day of moving, during that day and afterwards as I also asked for piano tuning services after.

Piano arrived perfectly and it was handled with great care. Everything was exceptional.

I would highly recommend them if you are looking to move your piano to anywhere and need professional help.

Thank you so much for your review.

Also your precious time here.

We are glad that you were satisfied to our service and promise you that we will do our best next time as well.

see you later!

Gavin in Toronto
Gavin in Toronto

Amazing Service!

Many thanks to James and his crew for helping us get our 1927 Heintzman&Co. Upright acoustic piano into our house. He was very friendly, had awesome customer service and was very strong when it came to moving time. If you're looking for someone that will put your mind at ease when it comes to moving your piano, look no further! Thanks again James!

we really appreciate your review.

Also I'm so glad that our team successfully satisfied another precious client.

Nhan
Nhan

Great piano move service from James and his crew

Great experience and peace of mind with James and his crew in helping us with a smooth move of our upright piano. We are pleased with their great service and reached out to James again for the second move. Again, James responded quickly to my inquiry and was able to schedule the piano move within a few days. Thanks James for your timely response.

hello.

thank you so much for your review here.

see you later and we will serve you better!

Ben
Ben

Professional Piano Moving Services

We have used James on multiple occasions to move our piano and have been very happy with the service. James is professional, knowledgeable and most importantly took great care of our piano. He has the right equipment and technical skills to ensure a smooth move. As well, we have also used James to tune our piano after it settled. Would highly recommend to friends and family looking for the same service.

We appreciate your review.

We will do our best to serve our clients.

thank you.

More about Piano Inside

PianoInside ia a Specialized Piano mover & Piano Tuner in GTA.
Highest Skill with Lowest Cost. Storage Service available.
Moving "ONE" piano at "ONE" time at "ON" time.
Fully insured up to $10000 for th Piano,1M for workers and house.
Satisfaction Guaranteed.