Piano Inside

Best of 2021 winner 11 timesBest of 2021winner 11 times

Reviews for Piano Inside

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Piano mover

James showed up with a horse trailer! and 2 unexperienced helper for moving our piano from the house we just sold to the new location. The first thing he did was increasing his price because of number of the stairs, and door threshold was counted as an extra step. I didn't argue about the price but asked him to use a ramp between the trailer and the porch for moving the piano and prevent the potential harm to movers and the piano. In order to force using the stairs they damaged the porch beam to prove it can't handle a ramp and when I objected what they had done, instead of taking responsibility for the damage or at least apologizing he said the porch was damaged before and started to curse and calling names and left...Very rude and unprofessional !!! We just had sold the house and obviously didn't have a damaged porch.
My son saw what happened and left him a bad review and in response he published my personal information on the internet and therefore my son deleted his review!
Right after they left I contacted another professional AND POLITE company and they showed up the same day and moved the piano the same way that I expected with the same price.

That "horse trailer" she mentioned is a custom designed aluminum trailer we ordered through Miska Trailer Factory in Hamilton, known as the best trailer manufacturer in Ontario.

We spent $12000 for this beautiful windowed aluminum trailer last year as our previous one couldn't provide enough ventilation for us during this pandemic, as it doesn't have a window at all, we had to replace it.I was about to wondering why no other piano movers were putting the window on their transportation for their own safety.

Luckily Some of us has a "Horse Power" not a "Man Power" so if you call it as a "horse trailer", I'll take that as a compliment in a way, it makes sense.

Back to the point,

We arrived this persons's house on march 31st. 1:20 PM

She left a bad review on google business first , that we were late (Which was a lying as well)

When they submitted our online form they said total number of the steps are 5, and it was 7 when we were there(Both me and she has a pdf file she submitted as a proof, I can provide a link for that.) , so I asked $20 additional fee for that.

As our trailer is not as high as those trucks, we need to put our ramp to the ground level anyway, so I inspected and found her porch has weird design,
more precisely there is no supporting beam under, it was literally floating , which means if we put a ramp to ground level, the weight of the piano and 3 person is heavy enough to collapse the structure, which will cause big damage and injury. We said we can't do that and showed her that shaking beam on the edge of her porch.

It took us less than 10 min Suddenly she shouted us "Oh my God! what have you done , you broke my porch!" So I had a feeling, she lied about number of the steps, and she is lying about her poor porch condition to save $20, what would be the next thing?

Without a second thought I said "this is crazy." and left.

Also we took the picture of her porch she claimed we damage to protect us from her madness.

Here I'm leaving links of the picture of her porch to show how wonderfully designed it was.

I'm pretty sure That company you hired later came with a tall truck , which has same height as your porch, so that they could make a direct bridge from top of your landing to their truck without touching that shaking beam on the edge of your porch,. That is the difference between them and us.

We have many other clients who treat us with honesty and we are doing our best to satisfy them ,you can see many satisfied clients with 10 score review on here. as a proof
But if somebody tried fool us with lying, I can guarantee there will be no respect for them. you can see some clients with 0 score review as a proof as well.

So Don't even call us for the quote if you are intending to lie about the job to save $10 to 20, we never negotiate with those kind of people.

To help understanding what kind of lier this person is , I will leave her previous review on google business below which she deleted in disgrace.

"They arrived late on the day we were moving and they used that as leverage to overcharge us. We then noticed out porch was damaged, I'm not certain if they caused it but when asked about it, they referred to us as "crazy" and left.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

And here is our response to her lying.

my feeling was right.

you are not a normal person.

here are the links which shows you are a lier.(There are mosaic in there so no personal information was revealed unlike she claimed.")

you agreed over the e mail that time window between 1 to 2 pm on 2021 march 31st.
I called you around 1:20 pm.
I arrived there 1:30 pm.

it took us 10 min until we realize you don't have a common sense.

you said there are 5 steps on the staircase on the form and it was actually 7.

so I told you 20 cad extra for extra 2 steps.

and you requested to put a ramp on your porch to avoid revised price.

and I told you we can't do it as
your porch side beam doesn't even have a support under.

I left a link of your porch which doesn't have a SUPPORT BEAM under !

1 piano plus 3 men's plus ramp weight is heavy enough to collapse the porch and it will make catastrophic damage and injury.

It was even shaking when we inspected with our hands and you suddenly said "what did you do? you broke it!" that was the moment I said "let's move next piano this person is crazy." to my workers and left.

who knows what kind of false accusation will be on us if I move your piano at that point?

Yes ma'am you clearly mentioned
we broke it and you lied about the number of the steps and you lied about our arrival time on this review which was within our mutual agreement over the e mail.

those 2 link above shows 2 photos that I took of your porch and the time when it was saved on my cell phone. It says 1:40.

to cover up one lying, you have to do more lying and eventually you will caught up.
Aren't you old enough learn already?

Nelly J from Toronto
Nelly J from Toronto

Very professional and expert

I have had James tune our piano several times. He is always very professional, honest and reliable and does a perfect job every time. I certainly recommend him and his company.

NDC
NDC

Piano Movers

James and his team were professional, on time and amazing at paying special attention to not damaging the piano. I'm all about detail and so his his team. I would absolutely recommend them.

Rukos
Rukos
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Good Overall

A baby grand piano moved from Richmond Hill to Unionville in 2019. Everything was just as expected. Good communication, everything was on time, piano treated very carefully, easy payment by e-transfer. Professional in every aspect.

YPL
YPL

Pisno movr

James and his guys just finished moving our piano and they did a really excellent job. They were very careful and wrapped the piano securely. They had a dolly with wood to support the piano from the bottom so there is no stress on the piano sides when lifting. They also laid out cushioned runners to protect our hardwood and ceramic floors. We have a few steps at the front door and they were very careful moving the piano down those steps. On the whole they did an excellent job all around. Their price was also fair and reasonable. In another couple of weeks I will definitely be calling them back for a piano tune. Thank you James.

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Fantastic, reliable piano movers

I hired James and his crew to move my upright piano from my brother’s house near Etobicoke to my downtown condo. Everything from booking to delivery was seamless. They were on time and professional and transported my piano (nearly 500lbs) with no damage within 1hour. I highly recommend them!!

Whitney in Toronto
Whitney in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Piano Move

We booked this company with very short notice and they were able to accommodate, which we really appreciated. They ended up coming to the house 2-hours earlier than anticipated for pickup but luckily, the owner was home at the time. They dropped off at our house within the drop-off time hours that were originally provided. They were professional and cost was within budget of other possible movers that were contacted. They delivered our piano safely with no issues.

wookhyun in Elmira
wookhyun in Elmira

Professional piano movers

Very professional. James and his team show up on time and work so smooth and professional manner. They not only take care about the piano but also the floor as well. James take a lot of photos and shares every single thing he finds with me which I really appreciated. Next time I need to move my piano, I will for sure contact piano inside.

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Moved a grand piano from Peterborough into Storage

James and his team were fantastic. They arrived right on time (even a little earlier), were extremely professional, and friendly. Even with about a day’s notice, they were able to come out to Peterborough on a long weekend and move my piano into their storage facility. They took a lot of care while moving (laying out carpets, wrapping things up, etc). and I even booked him for its next tuning after they drop my piano off. After I tipped his movers, I tried to tip him — he gave it to his movers saying they deserve it instead. Class act. I would highly recommend him and his team.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Moved a Piano house to house main floor to main floor

Great service by the team. They were very professional, they laid out carpets and runners from the door to the piano. They had an apparatus that they put the piano on, and had the piano wrapped. So it all felt very assuring. They worked as a team to navigate the front steps, and were in constant communication with each other and worked well as a team.
Also an invoice was produced with an HST#, which is great!

More about Piano Inside

PianoInside ia a Specialized Piano mover & Piano Tuner in GTA.
Highest Skill with Lowest Cost. Storage Service available.
Moving "ONE" piano at "ONE" time at "ON" time.
Fully insured up to $10000 for th Piano,1M for workers and house.
Satisfaction Guaranteed.