Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Formerly Lusso Glass
105 Winges Rd - Unit A Vaughan ON L4L 6C2

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times

Reviews for Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto
12 reviews Milton, ON

Front Door

Andrew is a very talented and kind person to work with. My new entry door is beautiful and solidly crafted. Andrew took the time to educate me on all of my options and helped me to navigate the supply chain issues so that I was most satisfied with the final outcome. I am particularly grateful to Andrew for being flexible in working with a glass supplier so that the entire door entry system is warranted under one company for peace of mind. His work is carefully finished at a competitive price. My door is beautiful and lets the light in while maintaining privacy. I am very satisfied. I just wish Andrew installed garage doors as well. :)

Vijay in Toronto
Vijay in Toronto

Andrew is the Door Whisperer and he will get you the best custom door at the most competitive price! Tell him Vijay sent you!

I don't even know where to start this review since I have had the pleasure of working with Andrew since Aug. 2021! CALL HIM (or text or e-mail) IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING, ONE OF A KIND ENTRY DOOR FOR YOUR HOME WITH A CUSTOM TOUCH! If you don't get through, call again! lol. His work ethic and craft and knowledge are worth the extra effort! I remember getting through to him last out of all the company's I called but based on the reviews I saw and the quality of his work, he was the one I was most intrigued to speak with.

Andrew excels in customer service (he is the CSR, lol), sales (he can talk your ear off about any type or door or components of a door), and he is so knowledgeable and passionate about the work he does that I knew he was the right individual for the job.

If you don't want to deal with ten different individuals when looking for an entry door for your home, and you want a personal touch with expert craftsmanship and quality, then Andrew and his company is the place to go! I would recommend his work to anyone and would not hesitate to use his services again (in 30 years since our new door will last forever, lol)

From beginning to end, my 7 month journey with Andrew was definitely one of a kind but man it was so worth it in the end. First off, he does everything!! Which yes can require some patience, but it's 90% (or higher) a good thing. He takes your call everytime you call (not a CSR) and while he may be busy at times, when you do get through to him he can talk your ears off for days about doors! He knows everything there is to know about a door and it's complementary pieces and basically he can answer any question you have!

This is what really stood out to me about Andrew. The personal touch was there and great customer service. I was not calling into a customer service rep, and then having a sales person call me back and answer my questions (which a lot of times did not get relayed correctly, or there was a disconnect). With Andrew, he sells the doors, he answers all your questions about them and, oh yeah, HE ALSO INSTALLS THEM! Man of many gifts I tell you.

Honestly, a lot of the delay was due to supple chain issues which everyone knows about during the pandemic and of course raw material costs ever fluctuating. Andrew kept me in the loop about all of this the entire time (which was great) and compared to a lot of other big box outfits, a lot of his materials and sample work is online (on a cloud, or on instagram) so it was easy enough to access a lot of the doors he had done and draw inspiration from them.

We made so many changes to the door weather it was the interior colour, the trim, number of sidelites, etc. but Andrew is so patient and willing to make any change. He's all about the customer service. He even mocked up a couple of sketches and after some back and forth we finally landed on the perfect drawing of a door! Now time for the install.

We took a couple of months to finalize the design and Andrew let us know it would probably be another 2-3 months for the door install, which was expected as the other door manufacturers were telling us the same. Andrew visited our place once we confirmed everything and took measurements to make sure everything was aligned and ready to go once the door was manufactured. We even visited the place where the door would be made which was a great added touch and helped me clarify a few details (i.e. seeing and feeling the doors in person definitely makes a difference!)

Finally on a warm March day it all came together! No shocker here Andrew got here on the morning and starting chipping away. He was professional and courteous the whole time up until the installation day where he was here well past 10pm making sure everything looked as perfect as it could in our eyes (and his, lol). He is a perfectionist, but he just has a passion for what he does and it shows in his work.. Fanciest entry door in the whole neighborhood and that is in big part thanks to Andrew !

Francesca
Francesca

Front Door

Andrew provided phenomenal customer service. Changing front doors is a challenge. Andrews helped with the project from the beginning till the end. Even when I noticed a mark on the door he replaced the complete door and made sure that I was satisfied. The door looks great and I have received many compliments. Andrews passion for making beautiful doors are worth the wait. Francesca

Cherry from Vaughan
Cherry from Vaughan

Custom-made Entry Door

It's an absolute pleasure to work with Andrew from the beginning to the end of the whole process. I had changed the design of the sitelites at least 5 times, yet he was extremely patient with all my requests and got back with drawings which helped me visualize my design. The end product looks exactly the same as what I have expected. The quality of the door and the installation were also excellent. The installation process was seamless and the door looked gorgeous. I'd say that Andrew was on the top among all the contractors I have worked with so far! Sometimes he may be slow in responding (because he has so many customers), but be assured that he will get back to you. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the whole process and my door, and will definitely recommend Andrew to anyone who needs door replacement!

Vijay

AL- Andrew Lusso
P- Professional in all respects
P- Precise in his measurements
P- Passionate about his work
P- Perfection, not satisfied until every minute detail is done to his and client’s satisfaction
P- Pleasure to deal with
K- Knowledgeable

Great work done on my 3 doors

Michael in Vaughan
Michael in Vaughan

Front Doors

Our front doors look great. Andrew is a good guy to work with and is a man of his word to the extent that even if there were any issues, we expect he would back up his work and be there for us. It's rare to find a contractor who takes the time to explain and demonstrates such pride of workmanship. We would highly recommend Andrew.

Paulo in Maple
Paulo in Maple

New Modern Front Door with a Touch of Flair

Andrew is a craftsman. He recently installed our awaited double door that had satin nickel inserts that he custom designed. The doors fit and finish to our home was superb! Everything from the level, insulation, fit, finish, and as little as the caulking was fitted tightly. Andrew did face manufacturing delays due to a constrained supply chain. But, in the end, he pulled through. He was patient, detail-oriented, and responsive! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Five Star Moulding Company
Five Star Moulding Company

Front entrance door and a backyard sliding door

I cannot say enough good words about Andrew and his work. Andrew and his team installed a backyard door and a front entrance door for us. Very clean and smooth installation. Both doors look great and we already got so many complements. Andrew is a hardworking professional who cares about quality and customer service. His attention to detail is impeccable. The entire process from start to finish was smooth and easy. I highly recommend Lusso Design Team if you are looking for a quality entrance door. Thank you.

Marco
Marco

Front door

This was a flawless experience from the very beginning, when we started our design process to the day that we got our beautiful door! The final product was done to perfection with unparalleled attention to detail and craftsmanship. Our front door became the focal point of our house. We received many compliments from friends, family and neighbours on how the door changed the facade of our house, elevating it to the next level. Andrew is a true master of his trade, accommodating, professional and easy to talk to. Overall, we are very happy that we went with Lusso Design for our front door needs.

TJLane10
TJLane10
1 review Pickering, ON

Lusso Design is the best!

Andrew is fantastic! He is very thorough and detailed when helping you choose which door works for you. His communication is excellent through the entire process. Installation day exceeded my expectations, the door is perfect, he made sure to protect our hallway from dust and dirt etc. and he cleaned up completely, you couldn’t even tell that he had even been there. He is meticulous with attention to detail and made sure everything was perfect and that we were 100% happy with the door. Lusso Design is HANDS DOWN the best company, I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends.

More about Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Welcome to Lusso Design's Homestars Page

We specialize in manufacturing & installation of top quality fiberglass & steel entry door systems. With over 15 years of experience in door manufacturing we use door components by Novatech as well as MasterGrain, which are the two of most prominent Canadian door & door component manufacturers. Our doors are assembled & installed with great care to make sure that You get a product of unrivaled quality & appearance.

We use custom manufactured wrought iron & lasercut steel door inserts to add true individuality to Your door, making sure, that Your door will look like no other.

Currently we're developing a system of custom designed aluminum & glass railing that will match our doors & infinitely increase the curb appeal of Your house.

Visit Us in our beautiful showroom in Woodbridge & see it Yourself.

For latest & greatest in the world of custom doors & door inserts follow
Us on Instagram @lussodesigncanada