Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Formerly Lusso Glass
105 Winges Rd - Unit A Vaughan ON L4L 6C2
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Paulo in Maple
Paulo in Maple

New Modern Front Door with a Touch of Flair

Andrew is a craftsman. He recently installed our awaited double door that had satin nickel inserts that he custom designed. The doors fit and finish to our home was superb! Everything from the level, insulation, fit, finish, and as little as the caulking was fitted tightly. Andrew did face manufacturing delays due to a constrained supply chain. But, in the end, he pulled through. He was patient, detail-oriented, and responsive! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Michael in Vaughan
Michael in Vaughan

Front Doors

Our front doors look great. Andrew is a good guy to work with and is a man of his word to the extent that even if there were any issues, we expect he would back up his work and be there for us. It's rare to find a contractor who takes the time to explain and demonstrates such pride of workmanship. We would highly recommend Andrew.

Five Star Moulding Company
Five Star Moulding Company

Front entrance door and a backyard sliding door

I cannot say enough good words about Andrew and his work. Andrew and his team installed a backyard door and a front entrance door for us. Very clean and smooth installation. Both doors look great and we already got so many complements. Andrew is a hardworking professional who cares about quality and customer service. His attention to detail is impeccable. The entire process from start to finish was smooth and easy. I highly recommend Lusso Design Team if you are looking for a quality entrance door. Thank you.

Marco
Marco

Front door

This was a flawless experience from the very beginning, when we started our design process to the day that we got our beautiful door! The final product was done to perfection with unparalleled attention to detail and craftsmanship. Our front door became the focal point of our house. We received many compliments from friends, family and neighbours on how the door changed the facade of our house, elevating it to the next level. Andrew is a true master of his trade, accommodating, professional and easy to talk to. Overall, we are very happy that we went with Lusso Design for our front door needs.

TJLane10
TJLane10
1 review Pickering, ON

Lusso Design is the best!

Andrew is fantastic! He is very thorough and detailed when helping you choose which door works for you. His communication is excellent through the entire process. Installation day exceeded my expectations, the door is perfect, he made sure to protect our hallway from dust and dirt etc. and he cleaned up completely, you couldn’t even tell that he had even been there. He is meticulous with attention to detail and made sure everything was perfect and that we were 100% happy with the door. Lusso Design is HANDS DOWN the best company, I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends.

Gael
Gael

Front door

Very happy with Andrew’s services. Very courteous and a pleasure to deal with. He ensured to answer all our questions thoroughly with great professionalism. The door was exactly what we envisioned and the installation went smoothly. I highly recommend Andrew for his expertise and skills as well as his customer oriented mindset. Thank you once again.

S. Mancini
S. Mancini

Front Door

Andrew did an amazing job with my front door!
I actually contacted him a year prior and was impressed by his quick communication and attention to detail. When we were finally ready to replace our front door I didn’t hesitate to choose Lusso Design for my project. He worked with me to achieve the design I was looking for and the end results are amazing!

Michael in Brampton
Michael in Brampton

Fantastic job!

If your goal is to find a manufacturer and installer of an entry door system where a professional look, security, energy efficiency with beautiful decorative stained glass where the technicians work hard are friendly and trustworthy then then you found the right place at Lusso Design! My wife and I did a full replacement of our double door entry system with a steel door, 8 foot stained glass insert, new multi-point lock for better security/ stability and a new video doorbell. Andrew was very experienced, knowledgeable and detailed from the design stage of the project to the final touch where he handed us the keys and explained how the new entry system works. People are now passing by our house and staring at the front door since the install and I know there will be inquiries. We are so very please with this project and I can’t stop staring at the door myself and smiling all the time. Awesome job Andrew!!

Maricel in Pickering
Maricel in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Entry doors

Andrew did an amazing job on our front entry doors. His attention to detail and the care he took to ensure the door inserts installation was great. He double checked everything to make sure the job was done right. We highly recommend Andrew!

Dimensions By Design
Dimensions By Design

Integrity in creating entry masterpieces

Lusso Designs

From the first time we met I had no doubt that Andrew was a person of integrity and perfection. His client’s needs and happiness are at the forefront of every detail and step he takes in creating their masterpiece. As a designer, I totally appreciate Andrew’s tenacity and his overall work ethic! When we started planning and designing my personal entry doors it was during the beginning of Covid-19. What was planned to be completed in weeks turned into many months. None of us could have predicted the havoc this pandemic would play on our lives and businesses around the world. Great patience and understanding was and is needed to work towards brighter days. Andrew kept us appraised with updates and kept our minds at ease throughout. He went above and beyond to deliver every detail, even when one of those details had to be revised he exhausting every attempt before conceding and providing a comparable solution. His attention to detail is not only in his creations but also in the installation. He comes prepared to minimize as much impact of the installation as possible and operates a very clean job. These beautiful doors (that are Andrews own custom design) were so worth the wait! They are the perfect pieces of art creating grandeur to our entryway and provide an amazing first impression.

More about Lusso Design (Entry Doors & Door Inserts)

Welcome to Lusso Design's Homestars Page

We specialize in manufacturing & installation of top quality fiberglass & steel entry door systems. With over 15 years of experience in door manufacturing we use door components by Novatech as well as MasterGrain, which are the two of most prominent Canadian door & door component manufacturers. Our doors are assembled & installed with great care to make sure that You get a product of unrivaled quality & appearance.

We use custom manufactured wrought iron & lasercut steel door inserts to add true individuality to Your door, making sure, that Your door will look like no other.

Currently we're developing a system of custom designed aluminum & glass railing that will match our doors & infinitely increase the curb appeal of Your house.

Visit Us in our beautiful showroom in Woodbridge & see it Yourself.

For latest & greatest in the world of custom doors & door inserts follow
Us on Instagram @lussodesigncanada